Chile, Argentina and Uruguay are undeniably as good as Eastern Europe when it comes to standard of living and wealth

Chile, Argentina and Uruguay are undeniably as good as Eastern Europe when it comes to standard of living and wealth.

Stop thinking the whole South America is Africa tier shithole when it's actually quite good place to live

>Eastern Europe

>mfw living in a depressive shithole eastern Europe tier.

But EE is also Africa tier

>Saudi Arabia is undeniably as good as Eastern Europe when it comes to standard of living and wealth.
>Stop thinking the whole the Orient is Africa tier shithole when it's actually quite good place to live

>Gabon is undeniably as good as Eastern Europe when it comes to standard of living and wealth.
>Stop thinking the whole Africa is Africa tier shithole when it's actually quite good place to live

this

brb moving to poland

It is better for us that everyone thinks we are shit, so that blacks and muslims do not come to bring us "diversity"

you are welcome here mr walking kidney
you even sound like us damn

fuck off whitey

we live longer too

>so that blacks and muslims do not come to bring us "diversity"

Sadly the negro del mal of narcoamerica already knows

>Stop thinking the whole South America is Africa tier shithole when it's actually quite good place to live

when you're not being robbed by thieves here you're being robbed by the government

Is it actually common to get mugged just randomly on the street?

I love South America, it's really exotic from EE perspective.
If I visited South America would people see that I'm European? Do South Americans even consider Poles European? Or maybe normies don't know what the fuck Poland is?
I have a thick accent (I've been mistaken for a Russian several times abroad), I wonder if any hot mamasita would wanna blanda up with me
Someone adopt me, it's cold and dark here

yes.

You will be asked if you are russian by people who speak english, and you may pass as a german if among poorfags

If you talk to a bolivian he will probably call you brother given your fantastic war track record

shut the fuck up you dumb amerimutt

yeah nah lads w-we're a shithole never move here h-haha

Ok alright
I was mistaken for a German too
fuck me

If you look european and have an accent just go to any bar or boliche, you'll get overwhelming amount of 18 year old fresh-out-of-catholic-school wet pussy

>hot mamasita
pls no, only burgers would say something like that, and locals will make fun of you

>have an accent
I do, Slav one, dunno if anyone finds it appealing
>overwhelming amount of 18 year old fresh-out-of-catholic-school wet pussy
sounds great although I dream of a curvy mamasita with blood hot enough to warm up my cold body and soul
also would be great if she cooked me some food you guys eat, I dunno much about South American cuisine

I'm memeing a bit here, relax

It seems to be like Eastern Europe but warmer, with fewer suicides, and with hot guys with sexy accents.

>with fewer suicide

Uruguayans are extremely suicidal, but Montevideo it's to blame.

Don't expect more than an one night stand, though.

>would be great if she cooked me some food you guys eat, I dunno much about South American cuisine
No young woman does that over here.
For that you gotta get one of those families that will give you room while you visit, if you get some old lady or fat dad that makes asados you'll be set.

>No young woman does that over here.

Same here, it's easier to make friends with some males and be invited to some asado, young women in the southern cone cook less than young men.

I want a proper MILF now
Seriously now, I'm memeing a bit but thanks for answering, I really do like South America, I've met irl and made friends with some of yous (Venezuelan, Argentinian, Peruvian and loads of HUEs)
Wish you good

same to you polandfag
word of advice though, if you ever come to argentina either stick to capital federal or go to patagonia, or the north maybe

do NOT go to gran buenos aires, i live here and crime is just too much and there's nothing really to see

Like rapes, murder, gangs, drug trade and shit?
We used to have more crime here (usually theft, savage beatings, at times stabbity stabbings), best-to-avoid-neighborhoods or shittier regions in general but now it's pretty safe, feels good. (most of violent bydlo is gone, some died of alcohol poisoning, most fucked off to UK)

mugging mostly, maybe you've seen the MIGO MIGO MIGO video
but yeah murders, drugs and stuff like that are not unheard of

nothing ever happened to me but i stick to nice areas and areas filled with people

I will take your advice (not to go to gran buenos), already noted it
We used to have mafia, was pretty messy here in 80s and 90s (I was born in 80s so I remember a bit), a few rival clans or whatever its called, one originating from my city, bullets flying in bars and shit, thankfully most are dead now.