>be american
>lose a Call of Duty tournament like a little manchild
>get mad and SWAT the team you lost against
>American police shoot a guy that has absolutely nothing to do with anything

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Kmy9GWULTJs
kansas.com/news/local/crime/article192244734.html
youtube.com/watch?v=TiW-BVPCbZk
nbcnews.com/news/us-news/georgia-cop-wont-be-charged-shooting-death-teen-n158306
twitter.com/GoredTutor36
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Not even gonna bother defending this shithole anymore.

Still whiter than you though, Mohammed.

Lol, Did this actually happen?

This?

>22:22
>44433
nice digits

That’s just fucking pathetic

Why are the mutt cops even allowed to shoot someone 'if they feel threatened'. Literally boggles my mind. Unless there is a nigger charging them or they see the suspect pull a gun, there is zero reason for them to be given special killing privileges. It's a calculated risk they take by working as a cop, opening your door and getting shot is not.

God bless the boys in blue

Our police are a fucking joke, they deserve all the ire they get and then some. But God forbid something happens to a cop, then it's the end of the world.

Why didn't the guy who got swatted just defend himself? I thought every proud man of the US of freedom had guns to defend him against the goburnment.

I think 90% of Americans would find this outrageous, but this isn't the first time it's happened, so why don't things change? why are there news about the police killing guys doing practically nothing every couple of weeks? you'd think police departments would notice that and start sending their personnel to some kind of special training or something
this only makes society mad and distrustful towards their police

Because our cops are pieces of shit and the average mutt puts them on a pedestal because they're brainwashed retards. Bunch of jackboot faggots looking to kill without repercussion.

holy shit i saw this in the news. literally in my town

Proofs?

Another twister game loser

its wichita. i drive by that area all the time. my mom literally told me the other day about all the cops she saw while driving past there. crazy to see it here

>if you don't let me win I will swat you

>so why don't things change?
How would the average US citizen do literally anything about this? Keep in mind that protests do literally nothing.

its pretty sickening. im honestly pretty scared of cops nowadays since they always have to feel like you're gonna kill them in an instant.

Americans like to politicize everything so they can disregard it because it doesnt fit their views. See Climate Change or Police brutality. When you believe these things are real you're a libtard MAGA

when you protest they literally fly drones overhead to monitor them, use interceptors of cell phones and if the protest gets too large they will get the letter agencies involved.

>reddit spacing

Thread's theme: youtube.com/watch?v=Kmy9GWULTJs

Literally war zone!

>mfw americans literally have hitmen in their country who you don't even have to pay to get someone killed

>Be ameriyank
>Get shot in a video game and irl at the same time

oh shit heres the video. second one is where he fails the twister game
kansas.com/news/local/crime/article192244734.html

but I bet even their police's number one fan would have some issues with this kind of things, at least to raise a couple red flags
and I'm not condoning movements like black lives matter, but I can appreciate why they feel like protesting
a trigger happy police force only breeds trigger happy criminals, much like our last dictatorship getting a little too brutal with the commie movements made those commies go full IED terrorists

Holy fuck

>police literally standing across the street
>SHOW YOUR HANDS, WALK THIS WAY
>moves hands slightly
>POW POW POW POW
>that was a close one boys

I swear, this time its gonna be something like "We saw a black object in his hand and thought it was a gun! There was no way we could tell that it was a Xbox controller from a whole 6 feet away!"

They shot a guy FROM ACROSS THE STREET TAKING COVER BEHIND A VEHICLE.

You really don't understand the american mentality. There is not a single Republican in America that condems Police Brutality. If he does, he is completely shamed by his fellow "Republicans" because its a "BETA KEK" thing to do.

fucks sake

actually is the same thing here. between peronist and every one else.

after all we are the same kind of mutts, but poorer.

>After news began to spread about what happened Thursday night, the people in the gaming community, through Twitter posts, pointed at two gamers.

>“I DIDNT GET ANYONE KILLED BECAUSE I DIDNT DISCHARGE A WEAPON AND BEING A SWAT MEMBER ISNT MY PROFESSION,” said one gamer, who others said made the swatting call. His account was suspended overnight.

it's the other way around tho
our police is cucked and criminals get just a slap on the wrist

All that combat training finally paid off huh?

They actually shot the guy's cousin who doesn't even play games.

>His account was suspended overnight.
Good to know that he got his punishment.

im talking about people mentality.

you agree 100% with one band or 100% with the other. theres no middle ground

youtube.com/watch?v=TiW-BVPCbZk

lmao that's some sore loser

And the loser who caused all this said that he's not to blame for his "joke" ending with the death of an innocent man. Yet Americans have the nerve to tell others to take responsibility for their acts.

lels
first world are so saf-

have they found the guy who did it? i hope he gets a long prison sentence.

>i hope he gets a long prison sentence.
agreed. its not a prank. they should be charged with murder

I think this single incident shows everything that is wrong with America

>Manchildren who use their police as a personal hitmen squad
>People who are unwilling to admit the consequences in their actions
>Police being completely incompetent
>Police not being charged with literally murdering an innocent man
>People defending the police calling others cucks
>People defending the manchildren

amerimutts were a mistake

>H-he's holding a video game controller
>My life is imminent danger
>*shoots*
Is this the power of a so-called "first" world country?
nbcnews.com/news/us-news/georgia-cop-wont-be-charged-shooting-death-teen-n158306

especially if he's the guy who's twitter account suspended. he went straight to putting the blame on someone showing zero emotion for the innocent man he just killed.

I'm trying to think of precedent and I can't really recall one, I agree 100% though. Of course cops are above the law, bless them, so nothing will happen to them.

OP, I understand you hate me, but honestly, I couldn't care less

If you keep up this behavior I'm going to have to swat you.

it wasn't the same guy. the pranksters got the wrong address. the guy who got shot had nothing to do with it at all.

This, see occupy. There is a rumor that all this SJW shit started when the three letter agencies decided to COINTELPRO the occupy movement. It worked initially by disorganizing the movement and getting them to infighting. But the craziness didn't go away afterward and it spiraled out of control.

Wow, USA sure is better than the middle east.

He didn't kill the guy, the police did
It was a prank, not murder, unless you are willing to concede that your cops are murderers by default, and no court is going to accept that, the system falls

>Dexerto, a online news service focused on gaming and the “Call of Duty” game, reported the argument began over a $1 or $2 wager over the game
Are you fucking serious

...it is, though?

that's not a nice way to speak to your vassal state

Were pretty bad, but at least we don't behead women for being raped.

LAND OF THE BREE :--DDDD:D

>but at least we don't behead women for being raped

We don't either, also rape here isn't very common.

Soon inshallah.

Economically speaking yes, but not really otherwise.

thats mainly what i was referring to. same with nodapl. pretty frightening stuff

His twitter is still active lol

twitter.com/GoredTutor36

have you ever heard of Involuntary manslaughter. both the guy and police man is responsible for his death and should be punished.
and it is not a prank. maybe on those shady websites you visit, but in real world calling a swat team with guns on someone is sick twisted

holy shit he is actually retarded

>'Due to the action of a prankster, we have an innocent victim' - Wishita police

so if he is innocent that means his state executioner should be in prison then

> Amerilards will argue that their country is the greatest on Earth

meanwhile

> 56% white
> worst wealth inequality in history
> opioid epidemic
> cops shoot people for fun
> Can't afford hospital without going into crippling debt
> Can't afford university without going into crippling debt
> Highest prison population on earth
> culture that idolizes muh job creators and muh free market when it leaves people in the dirt

DOG BLESS FREEDUMB

>Knock on the door
>The guy actually opens it
>Instantly shoot him

someone PLEASE explain this

It's a bit sad how desperately he's trying to bait for (You)s but not getting any.

i think my chilebro is right here.
he didn't murder he just called the police.
of course he must be punished but not for life

>So then how about I just get the death sentence???????

>For not killing someone.

>Honestly think about how stupid some of you are

>Will me serving ANY time justify someone dying? k. Thank u.
>I didnt do shit but if you really think I did then I shall just get death sentence IMO

Top kek protest to get your politicians know that there is a problem gets no results no matter the numbers? Either you fags dont try at all or your 1st emendament is a joke that you think can only be used to shitpost

the mere act of answering the door proves his guilt

I don't get it. Is he saying he'd rather get the death sentence than meet Big Bubba in prison?

the first amendment is just an excuse for rich people to buy elections

Its time that they ban guns

>be american
>get shot because two kids had a call of duty argument
And this why I don't play online, gotta keep playing Utawarerumono.

More calls is the answer

american is hard.

Politicians here don't give a fuck about anything so long as they get their dollar.

He's trying to make people go on a guilt trip so they'd stop blaming him. The guy is a piece of shit.

>not muting every voice channel and hiding every chat whenever you play online

Politicians don't care about the people, only their """doners""".

>I swatted FCC and MLG Dallas l'm not busted yet if you can't pull off a swat without getting busted you're not a leet hacking God its that simple

It must be weird to live knowing that no matter how hard you try, if a cop is on a bad mood he can literally find a way to kill you legally making you do retarded Simon says shit until you lose

Like, if you are on american soil you are pasible 24 hours a day to getting killed by a low paid executioner

How do people even get swatted like this? How do these trolls get a hold of the streamer's address?

How old is that kid?

how do people even find you using just your gamertag or PSN name? are there websites or something where you can just type it in and it sends you any info it can find? i've always wondered

>EUROPEAN
>Le goblin

>American
>Whiter than you Muhammad+ an appropriate cultural insult

just look at the amount of personal info normies put on the internet everyday

>US of freedom had guns to defend him against the goburnment.
Lay off the memes, Hans.

This just feels like low hanging fruit desu