Not Homestuck

This is a thread to discuss Not Homestuck! This is in no way an attempt at getting around homestuck thread deletion, after all, Homestuck has NOTHING to do with Not Homestuck.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LbugSSpC48c
archiveofourown.org/works/7143050
vocaroo.com/i/s1zMo4aidxcI
cameronsworld.net/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

why do those threads keep getting deleted anyway?

Why is Not Aradia so perfect?

What wasn't the best song out of all the not Homestuck not-songs?

the old thread is a ghost and the janitor apparently thinks it's still alive

Because of her slutty feet

I was definitely a fan of not-Fantasy P.

youtube.com/watch?v=LbugSSpC48c

everyone talk about this fucking disappointment

Not Heir of Grief, the wailing Not Guitars are the best part of Not Collide

so this where /sug/ goes now right

Careful there, you must be confusing Homestuck's Nepeta with Not Homestuck's Not Nepeta.

id want the game either way, 2d or 3d im sure itd be fun
shame it wouldnt have looked as good cause TOG fucked them over

at least we know they're working on it, even if they don't have backgrounds

I was happy when they announced the shift to 2D but that was before I found out that Hussie wouldn't even be writing it

Not-DaveKat is shit.

At this rate, someone else would make a better game than WP. Haven't been super involved in the whole Homestuck thing up until now, but from what I've seen WP and Hussie really dropped the ball on pretty much everything. WP's shit is low quality generic garbage (shirts, pins? Okay, a couple of plushes, fine) and Hussie just fucked up the last act (haven't gotten that far yet so no idea how it actually turned out).

And THIS is where those millions of dollars went?

Not-Sup Forums! You can't believe what happened while I was searching not-fanfics about not-roxygen!

archiveofourown.org/works/7143050

Not-Shenaniganon pasted his not-fic from the not-pastebin there! And it has more than one chapter! Which means...

I'm so not-gonna fap to this

No offense to the head writer, but I looked through his twitter posts and it just seems ... kinda stereotypical Tumblr-joke-esque mixed with blogposting. I don't think that he'd be able to write that sharp, realistic banter that made Homestuck so special.

Land of Fruit and Rain

well it's not like we're the target demographic
we already paid for the game

enjoy your troll pepe

they'll prob work donald trump in somehow too

are those

reminder that Donald Drumpf is a valid troll name
kiwis, yes

not going to lie that cherub machine scene was neat

Well?

are you still taking submissions for people's lands?
is it possible to submit mine?

That's beautiful, Glub.

What are THOOOOOOSE! hahaah you lowbloods better SMASH that motherglubbling BASH that motherglubbing like button if you don't wanna be a sad croakbeast.png

speaking of lands, Still taking land requests!

I need your Classpect
Personality (and issues!)
And Interests

and I will turn them into

A Land
A Quest
Consorts
and A Denizen

vocaroo.com/i/s1zMo4aidxcI

still taking land requests, glubbernaut?

Trizza is more appreciative of vintage memes and will probably talk about lolcats and all your base and whatever

>that one person who makes the homestuck SFM models FOR FREE does a better job than HIRED "PROFESSIONALS"

So Jude is going to be Literally Dale Gribble?

you do know how the timeline went down right? with TOG?

Roxy's great but you gotta be kidding me if you don't think she was a bit of a story hog.

Hiveswap takes place in the 90's and Trizza should logically be appreciating Geocities pages full of quirky little gifs and flashing icons and busy backgrounds, but no, the 90's trolls have fucking Tumblr.

who made this

this works too well

someone already said it but ill say it too, why are these threads getting deleted?

Fuuuuuck, why couldn't we have gotten that? 90s and 00s internet culture was infinitely better than the 10s internet.

lol the writers were still toddlers then

The janny is inconsistent as fuck

She's great because she's designed to be perfect.

>Geocities pages full of quirky little gifs and flashing icons and busy backgrounds

stop user, i can only get so erect. Geocities and Angelfire pages and whatnot were the best era of the Internet IMO

There's no concept of "90's" involved here at all. Only on Earth with the Nickelodeons and your Super Nintendos.

why is the janitor deleting these anyways? they're popular threads afterall

Little Lord Fauntleroy's fiefdom of Internet Teens

cameronsworld.net/

This should be what they have.

Me, yesterday.

The original trolls from 2009 embodied Internet troll archetypes from 2009. It fits.

can i upload it 2 youtube ;)

If yours aren't already in the pastebin post them, I'll add them to the pool.
((which is already pretty big though, so no promises))

the best solution would have been alien memes but nobody's creative enough for that

She's the main protagonist's love interest, and when your protagonist can literally alter canon, she needs to be able to at least challenge that power.

no one knows and it's no use talking about it
just give up and let them fuck you in the ass until they get tired

>original trolls from 2009
they were introduced in 2011, right?

it probably is, but please post the link and i'll check

it was the land of mirage and eruptions

They were talking to the kids in 2009 in-story.

No I mean it has literally been officially stated that Hiveswap's Alternia doesn't take place in some parallel, weird alien nonsense 90's, and that they might not have ever had one in the first place.

i guess the janitor just cant fight the homestuck

Just another failure for the Hiveswap team, then.

But our familiar Alternia wasn't a weird alien nonsense 2009, either.

>that nostalgia

i'm currently playing through art academy on my 3ds

maybe someday in the next year i'll feel confident enough to try something without being handheld all the way through

The "joke" is that Joey is going to find all the modern stuff the trolls have strange and alien because the internet and shit were a lot different in 94.

So is ADOLPH HITLER
TRUMP = HITLER CONFIRMED!!!

oh its already there whoa

>Joey not knowing what the internet is and awkwardly fumbling to control a keyboard and mouse the first time she uses a computer

Everything popular gets banned from Sup Forums.

>homestuck
>popular

that ship has sailed

That has to be the most generic troll I have ever fucking seen in my not life.

rest in pepperonis, Erek "Hellstrider" Panchem and the other ghosts of eych-ess-gee

Are you picking at random from the pool?

Land of Wildfires and Locks

Jade first talked to Karkat on 11/11/09.

>Implying /rwbyg/ was popular
user please the last thing I want is for turbo-waifuposting to be legitimized.

its so goddamn good. Tensei deserves more recognition

not yet, but soon will be

Yeah, they apparently stole a bunch of money which they shouldn't have been entrusted with anyway. Past that I don't know though.

is aradia pure?

I dont care for pictures of hussie, were discussing not-homestuck.

how about this then?

Hussie also made the brilliant decision of basing his own game studio out of NYC, which probably burned through more money than what he lost with TOG.

Woah, you're making these now?

irrc they were givan half to start with which is common business practice, but never did it, and never told him they didnt, wasting time and money
in the middle of this, his dad died
he had to move in-house to better supervise and manage the project, but most to all of them were inexperienced game devs and gad much to learn
on top of everything else he does

didnt know about that

I made that one, along with a chameleon consort gif, since that's the land Classpectanon described for me. (I'm the guy making the land generator program)

nope! I'm describing them but someone else is making them

What's the generator going to be like?

>there is a reality somewhere in existence where Hussie finished the comic and THEN did a kickstarter for a videogame

I want to live in that world.

That only happened in a dead timeline, welcome to the alpha timeline.

Input name, get an attempt at an appearance, both planet overview and surface. It's written to be a twitter bot which will reply to messages with images and spit out a random one once a day.

Eh. The playset's neat, but the proportions are fucked to hell. Hero mode is too lanky and Sprite mode is too stubby.

This model looks like a good conversation of the Homestuck style.

The whole point is that Joey is all the 90s shit condensed, while Hussie can still play with converting 2010s internet much like Homestuck in its early stages was a play on 00s Internet.

yesterday we had a thread that went to 800 replies, and threads consistently go to 700 replies even during the night
i think it's safe to say that homestuck is still popular