Sup Forums ABSOLUTELY, UTTERLY, UNDENIABLY, GLOBALLY, GIGANTLY, INESCAPABLY, UNREFUTABLY BTFO

Sup Forums ABSOLUTELY, UTTERLY, UNDENIABLY, GLOBALLY, GIGANTLY, INESCAPABLY, UNREFUTABLY BTFO

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QhnsC2V4_0w
twitter.com/AnonBabble

hmm

Just you wait...I'm going to write quite the lengthy response to this "BTFO"...

rly mks u tnk

Really makes you think

Literally stop with these threads, we're still here, we have not been blown anywhere.

Calling someone racist is anti White

>He said as he insulted someone elses race

If these people aren't racists, why do they insist on changing someone elses culture to suit their own needs?

mmmm.

Where's the rest of the powerpoint
I want to know why I'm probably racist

Jesus Christ, those are some ugly ass motherfuckers. Stinky shitskins are so retarded lmao.

calling someone white is empowering.

they're right.
everyone is racist, including the girls in the pic.
racism is part of human nature (and there's nothing wrong about it)

Do you have rest of the slides?

I remember listening to the radio station ask a poo in loo some "white people shit" "you're probably racist" someone asked is it fair for white people to feel uncomfortable if said poo and his wife started speaking in another language in a dinner like setting. The poo said it was incredibly racist. I don't see how in a party of four people, wouldn't you feel uncomfortable if you couldn't understand what half the people were saying

"Diversity" means living with third-world 80 iq people. Not even libcucks want that for themselves.

If diversity is a myth then it's not something anyone needs to strive for or foster and therefore I don't need to listen to anyone calling for it to be increased.

Myths don't need to be headed or followed because they are fictions.

So thanks for letting me know that I can completely opt out of the whole "diversity is good" garbage.

You can go blow yourselves up somewhere else now.

are they calling people that promote diversity racist?

Sauce?
iqdb and saucenao ain't got shit

if diversity was a myth than racists wouldn't exist.

onizuka naoshi

Is it wrong that I agree with the title?

It's like we've come full circle.

This. IDGAF if it's a legit shill or a b8, I'm curious.

Is it wrong that I want to smash those smug nigger faces into a pulp?

damn....rlly gapes my brainpussy

This really put the cognitive cogs in motion.

Is that creamy peanut butter?
And on a side note, I don't want a PBJ for dinner tonight.

>1 post by this ID

Move along guys

If race is a social construct, how can one have diversity?

Speaking in another language among those who don't know it is pretty rude, desu. Just go back to fucking India if you want to speak your shitty irrelevant language.

Talk about being ungrateful. Those two Somalian muslim women would be living in slavery, waking at 5am to go milk cows, walking 6 kilometers every day to fetch water, if not for the white man.

Yet they are here, in a warm well-lit room, using modern electronics equipment, shitting on white people, because that what they've been taught to do.

Really makes you think.

I saw a mother and daughter speaking in Japanese at the store the other day. I didn't mind that t.b.h.

youtube.com/watch?v=QhnsC2V4_0w