TBS Can’t Handle This Very Un-PC Word

lifezette.com/popzette/tbs-cant-handle-un-pc-word/
by Zachary Leeman
06 Jun 2017

TBS Can’t Handle This Very Un-PC Word

The film 'Back to the Future' has been edited now to omit this term — and protect viewers

The word “terrorist” is too offensive for television viewers’ ears, according to a new edit by TBS of the 1980s classic film, “Back to the Future.”

A recent airing of the film starring Michael J. Fox and Christopher Lloyd showed that the network not only edited out the word “terrorist” from a scene, but also changed the camera angle so that viewers did not even catch a glimpse of it.

In the film, Doc Brown is shot by Libyan terrorists for refusing to build an atomic bomb. He tricks the madmen by giving them pinball machine parts and stealing plutonium to power his time machine.

Later, Marty McFly (played by Fox) is back in time and writes a letter to warn Doc Brown about the attack. That's the scene from which the word "terrorist" has been removed. Check it out below: (video at link)

Think about the things people see on television — murder, sex, profanity. Whether on network or cable, viewers get one form or another of it all. Yet the word "terrorist" is too much for people to handle.

We now have to censor ourselves to please madmen who commit awful acts of human violence and indecency? Is this the insane point of political correctness we've reached? Now the word "terrorist" is offensive?

Censorship like this will do no one any good. It will only play a role in spreading the kind of ignorance that helps people remain blind to what is going on around us in the world.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Q2zLXaA1J_4&t=3m38s
youtu.be/WzV9giZRcow
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Later, Marty McFly (played by Fox) is back in time and writes a letter to warn Doc Brown about the attack. That's the scene from which the word "terrorist" has been removed.

i cant handle this timeline anymore. send me the fuck back. send me back NOW

Sup Forums can't handle literally anything not Sup Forums these days

you guys are as bad as everything you despise

what the fuck are you talking about?

When I was younger, it was the right crying "THINK OF DA CHILDREN" and trying to get movies and video games banned.
It's weird to see this flip flop so hard in the span of like 10 years.
Now it's the right who are anti PC and the left who keep trying to censor and ban everything.

The left was always like this

The right is STILL like this. The recent Ariana Grande threads were full of 14 year old kids complaining about her music, that it was "too risque" for kids or whatever.

I mean, it's not like kids don't listen to this shit behind their parents' backs anyway.

>He tricks the madmen
M A D M E N
A
D
M
E
N

I wonder how they're going to edit True Lies. Will they simple cgi in white people for the arabs?

>or whatever

Read the lyrics, get a clue of what was being said
or take it up the arse somewhere else, degenerate.

>if i take an argument and post an mspaint comic of a strawman using it then that argument becomes invalid

>terrorist
>un-PC word

What?

no the argument is invalid because all leftists must die

freedom fighter :)

>censorship and rewriting history is ok because muh Sup Forums

>complaining about Disney's sexualization of children
>Orwellian word criminalization and the rewriting of old media which is literally Winston Smith's actual job in 1984

Yeah, there's no difference at all between Al Gore and Richard Spencer. Explains why they have never been photographed together.

leftists need to be rounded up and buried alive in a mass grave.

Yes I meant to say Al Gore. Look into the history of what you're talking about. Frank Zappa is one of the best sources.

> TBS Can’t Handle This Very Un-PC Word
>/tbs-cant-handle-un-pc-word/
>TBS Can’t Handle This Very Un-PC Word

Are you done shilling, OP?

I'm pretty sure he wasn't making that argument

Sounds like something a terrorist would say

Too costly. Just superimpose KKK hoods on them and call it a day.

>Zemeckis and his BTTF producers all die in some freak accident and the rights go back to the studio
>BTTF 4 is greenlit

This edit's existed since forever.
youtube.com/watch?v=Q2zLXaA1J_4&t=3m38s
>This constitutes as news

>censor the word "terrorist"
>keep scene where a white kid calls a black man a "spook"

TBS, everyone

youtu.be/WzV9giZRcow

That is in line with the time period that scene takes place in

No matter how many times you try to gaslight people who disagree with you using that pretzel logic, it's not going to work.

Now fuck off back to cripplechan.

You are not surprised by this, are you?

They will never stop. Never.

Needs to be kept in for educational purposes, all viewers must learn the evils of white "people"

>you guys are as bad as everything you despise

is Sup Forums editing movies these days?

gayyyyyyyyyy

Wait... you call that "an argument"?

Your kind is always the same.

>>BTTF 4 is greenlit

They will make a remake with black marty, and funny mtf mad scientist brown

they call it black to the future

Ayo hol up Doc. Are you tryin to say you built a muthafuckin time machine outta a DeLorean? You fuckin trippin.

I guest Ariana's music was "too risque" after all

>beat it spook this don't concern you

that still in the movie?

holyshit i thought southpark was jk

He released both on DVD in the same set, though.

It's hard not to notice this madness

those fuching poltards at /Polfilms productions! I can't believe they bought all the right for lord of the rings and replaced orcs with muslims