MLP easter egg/cameo in the last Transformers movie

>MLP easter egg/cameo in the last Transformers movie
Alright, makes sense since both are Hasbro properties
>Transformers easter egg/cameo in the new TMNT

Wait...what the huh? Isn't TMNT a Playmates property? Aren't they and Hasbro competitors? Is Michael Bay simply the strongest, or is Hasbro the strongest?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=__c9bfk2XK8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Looking at the Playmates site...literally the only brand they have is Ninja Turtles. I don't know if that's sad or impressive.

Wait, what?

they've had many properties over the years, it's just the others all ended, as properties do. EWJ, toxic crusaders,.. basically everything kenner wasn't into because they were more into the likes of alien, robocop, predator, and jurassic park. y'know, actually cool stuff.

In the last Transformers movie one of the scientists makes Rainbow Dash out of the transformium or whatever, and in the new TMNT there is a guy with a transforming Bumblebee costume who high fives Mikey

Well if anything it could just count as paid product placement.

Shout out to Bay.

Thats not a crossover. Hasbro had nothing to do with it and aren't getting any money.

Its just a reference to Michael Bay.

Nobody said it was a crossover dumbass

So basically without TMNT they'd have been bankrupt long ago?

If they never got TMNT they wouldn't have survived the 80s, most likely.

Yes.

Also, Gallagher invented TMNT

>In the last Transformers movie one of the scientists makes Rainbow Dash out of the transformium or whatever
For whatever reason I'm having trouble picturing this

youtube.com/watch?v=__c9bfk2XK8

Can't believe they used worst pony

Wait I thought tmnt was Hasbro
Now that I know it's not yeah that scene is really fucking odd I thought it was a planed thing so they could have the snake eating its own tale with a turtles refrence in the mlp movie but now that I realise it's not Hasbro yeah it makes no fucking sense

You don't think it made the movie 20 percent cooler?

fuck you

I kek'd

I agree
Sunbutt or apple would have been better

If it had been glorious Sun waifu I could have let it slide, but no. We have to go with the meme horse.

panko is best poner

this is somehow even worse than I thought it was going to be.

The CG in that scene is pretty awful

I had tons of Transformers and GI Joe toys as a kid but the TMNT toys always felt really shitty for some reason. They didn't "fit" with anything, the scale just felt wrong.

Rupert Thorne?

>more redaction than CIA docs.

Seriously?

Certain folks will get triggered otherwise.

As long as he's holding the pony it seems fairly alright, but when it transforms into the gun it all goes to shit. The CG gun looks so silly, the way it's wobbling around in the guy's obviously empty hands while he awkwardly pretends to hold it.

Pony

They cut the CG budget real hard in the fourth. It's a lot noticable compared to the previous third films. They didn't even show that many transformations and pretty much phoned in the vehicon transformations with moldforming.

Michael Bay hypercrisis when

we SCP now

Probably next Transformers movie. They're apparently bringing back old dead bots like Barricade and hinting time travel through stone hedges.

>They didn't even show that many transformations
Didn't help that they designed the 'bots in such a way that it was practically impossible to make any transformation look even remotely believable.

It's to avoid trigger faggots still angry after 5 years