Be american

>be american
>get shot from across the street by SWAT team because you made a guy rage on call of duty

Other urls found in this thread:

kansas.com/news/local/crime/article192111974.html
twitter.com/GoredTutor36
pscp.tv/LJSNicholeManna/1lPKqponlzQxb?t=9m10s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

kansas.com/news/local/crime/article192111974.html
>Livingston said the department received a call that someone had an argument with their mother, that the father had been shot in the head and the shooter was holding his mother, brother and sister hostage.
>Officers went to the 1000 block of McCormick, preparing for a hostage situation and they “got into position,” he said.
>“A male came to the front door,” Livingston said. “As he came to the front door, one of our officers discharged his weapon.”
Fucking disgusting.

let him off scot-free again!

Fuck. I don't have anything for this one. I just really hope the piece of shit who called the cops gets a life sentence.

Prankster's twitter: twitter.com/GoredTutor36

American law is so strange. You're allowed to have guns and defend your property but at the same time police get no-knock warrants and can creep around your house and will shoot you dead if you have a gun on your own property

>“As he came to the front door, one of our officers discharged his weapon.”
Be American. Open the door. Get shot.

>FREEZE! ON THE GROUND! ON YOUR KNEES, PRETZEL STYLE! HANDS BEHIND YOUR BACK! CRAWL OVER!
>How can I cr--
>NO TALKING
>..
>BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG

>It was just a prank bro
What a faggot

AAHHHHHH WTF
HOW DID YOU GET A PICTURE OF MY HOUSE WHAT IS THIS?

Whats funny about this is that during the Daniel Shaver thing an user on Sup Forums asked if he could just call the police and tell them someone he hates has a gun so that they will come over and shoot him dead

The answer is yes
What a beautiful country we live in

Tweets from the swatter

It's like pizza delivery, only it's murder haha

OMG it's even worse than the hotel one.
The guy is just doing exactly what the cops is saying. He is showing his hands and because of that the cop is shooting him.

More like

> It was just a murder bro

Is this a joke?

HE DIDN"T DO SHIT

#justiceforGoredTutor36

Unironically makes my blood boil.

>your family has to pay the swat guy's million dollar legal team when he inevitably gets found not guilty

#SWAGYOLO

>Hey guys I know I'm responsible for the death of someone but it was just a prank so we're cool right? Alright c u later!

When will they start blaming kutcher?

>Will me serving ANY time justify someone dying?
By that logic, all mass murderers should be let go, since it supposedly won't give the grieving families any comfort

You can hear the prank call here

pscp.tv/LJSNicholeManna/1lPKqponlzQxb?t=9m10s

The guy is so fucked

No he gets shot because he keeps dropping his hand to his waistband.

This is super rough, because the cops got a call that a murder had already taken place and multiple murders were still waiting to be committed. They probably shouldn’t have shot the dude in hindsight, but in the heat of the moment I understand why they would shoot.

The guy in the hotel video was just a fucking pig. That one is way worse from the law enforcement perspective.

Someone will probably end up putting a bullet through his head, maybe even himself.

>I understand why they would shoot
Americans are this fucking delusional kek

Is this real?

A random guy got shot dead by the police because -------??
What?

because they told him to hold up his hands and he did

A """prankster""" """pranked""" a streamer by calling the cops and telling the streamer was being held hostage. Then the SWAT showed up at the streamer's house and shot the streamer his father when he opened the door.

teehee, oopsie

It's 4 AM here, this is just too fucked up for me.
I hate this world.

It's 04:00 here also, we are in the same timezone.

I’m not congratulating them retard. I’m saying that in this particular situation there seems to be a little more nuance than previous high profile police shootings.

Why do we keep hearing stories like that from the US. It's like every 2 weeks. Americans doesn't seem to care... that's crazy. Are they still humans?

what nuance? shooting someone one sight because an anonymous phone call told them?

I bet he an heros within 24 hours

You have this story all messed up.

He's not a streamer, they were just both play CoD on XBL and had a $1.50 bet going, which the non-swatter lost. The Swatter raged out and demanded his address to come fuck him up, the guy gave a fake address.

The cops swatted that address. So the guy they killed wasn't involved in any way at all. Dude just walks out his front door and dies.

>nuance
These are supposed to be our most highly trained officers and they still shot an unarmed fucking civilian in a situation they had total control of

Would be the best outcome, probably. Otherwise you seriously risk this fag getting off without jail time.

>White racists using nigga
He is even more of a piece of shit. Hope he kills himself right after getting charged with murder

this kid is a cunt. can't wait till he gets his cherry popped in jail.

Well you have to keep in mind that these shooting are taking place oftentimes hundreds of miles away from each other and being perpetrated by local police forces with their own particular cop cultures and philosophies. Fixing issues in one department doesn’t necessarily resolve ongoing issues in others.

Also, the US population is 323.1 million people, and less than 1000 people are killed by cops per year. It really doesn’t happen as often as it seems.

I am American. I go places online where there are a lot of fucked up people. If you piss them off they're not necessarily going to swat you but after you get doxxed it's hard to predict what's going to come next. It's never happened to me because I had enough sense not to piss them off.

It feels really stupid that I have to tell you this but the same rules that apply to IRC chats full of hackers apply to online games. They have for a long time. Remember that you never truly know the mindset or skill set of the person you are talking to. Any moron can swat you but doxxing you in the first place takes some kind of skill. Unless you're a dumbass and made it easy for them. When you fucked with the wrong person sometimes they can get your identity from your ISP using social engineering.

Think about the most fucked up autists you ever met on Sup Forums and how angry they got at you. Then imagine they know who you are and where you live. After their fragile little egos get bruised they could be willing to throw their own lives away just for one chance to fuck with yours. Yes it's the most pathetic thing anyone can imagine, yet it's still a huge danger to you and you should avoid it at all costs. Be polite and courteous. Avoid the raging faggots.

Streaming is multiplayer gaming right? Don't see the difference at least.

per capita it's still a fuckton more than other countries.

He didn't even kill the guy he swatted
They weren't even at the right house
This unrelated dude was having a perfectly uneventful day before the SWAT showed up and killed him

>Two individuals were playing Call of Duty and got into an argument online over a game with a $1.50 wager. One of them, a person with the Twitter handle @SWauTistic, threatened to swat user @7aLeNT. The latter then provided an address that wasn't actually their own in response to the threat. Shortly thereafter, @SWauTistic allegedly called in the false report, which led to a police response at the provided address. Andrew Finch, who lived at the address, reportedly went to the front door in response to the commotion and was shot. "As he came to the front door, one of our officers discharged his weapon," said Livingston.
>KrebsOnSecurity reports that the individual then changed his Twitter handle to @GoredTutor36, but not before KrebsOnSecurity got its hands on weeks' worth of the original account's tweets.
from engadget.

fuck this

Ok dude I don’t really care. If you want to feel righteous indignation than I cannot and will not stop you.

Yeah it’s pretty fucking terrible. I sure the man who pulled the trigger will be haunted by it forever. All I’m saying is that in this particular case more responsibility for this mans death falls on the Swatter. Has he not called police and told him the man in the house had already murdered someone and was holding hostages then the cops would not have responded in the way that they did. They were working with the little information that they had and made a fatal judgement call.

Holy shit, i just hope papa cheeto doesn't go nuts about internet and online games

freedom ain't free

Yup I realize that. But if the shithead who swatted him would have known his actual info he would be dead instead. It's best just to stay out of those kinds of situations. No matter how funny it is when some loser is raging.

Yeah no shit, we have a lot of guns here. If you had lots of guns, people would probably get shot a lot more in the Netherlands.

rare quality post

>It's best just to stay out of those kinds of situations
You don't understand
Some guy who had literally nothing at all to do with it got killed

The police have guns in Europe dummy.

Yet they almost never use them. And never on innocent people.

>I’m saying that in this particular situation there seems to be a little more nuance than previous high profile police shootings
What nuance, exactly? We can see the footage, right here: The guy walked out his front door and heavily armed police hiding behind a ute shot him from a distance. They literally took a lead without further evidence and shot the guy on sight.
There is no nuance here, it's just a disgusting display of the brutality your police use to enforce law.

Why is Switzerland, a country with almost the same amount of guns per capita, still not as high as america on those lists?

No, streaming is live streaming like twitch.tv

>“As he came to the front door, one of our officers discharged his weapon.”
I fucking hate America

Oh, sorry, I'm not that into gaming culture.

what

the guy who won the bet gave the swatter a fake address so a third guy who literally had nothing to do with it got shit

this is a literal 56% face

So remove the guns from the equation. Less firearms, less people getting shot, right?

Every week a new similar case to this one... you guys have a problem.

Would have been great if he was streaming as you'd have unavoidable, recorded proof of him fishing for an address to swat.

I’m not talking about police, I talking about the man on he street. Cops are much more likely to shoot you when there is a strong possibility you may have a gun in your waistband. In Europe it is very unlikely that a perp has a gun, in the US it is much more likely, which is why cops kill so many more people per capita.

Before you autists say some dumb shit, let me be clear that I am not a police fanboy. I think very often the cops involved in these shootings are scum fucks who shouldn’t have authority over anyone. However I also grew up in a cop family, and understand the stresses that come with policing in a heavily armed country.

remove the guns then.
problems solved.

this is absurd

I do understand. There are two people at fault here. First the blame lies with the shithead that called it in, the swater. Second with the hothead cop who fired on an innocent person

Imagine you were the guy who gave that fake address. Wouldn't you feel shitty about it? I would if I were him. He doesn't deserve any sort of blame because he didn't actually do anything except troll some loser wannabe hacker with a guy fawkes avatar on Twitter. Yet the world would be a slightly better place if he just didn't.

Who dis?

What point are you trying to make here? That America is more violent than most places in Europe? Because that’s obviously true. I’m just not making any excuses here I’m just informing you about my country and it’s culture.

Yeah, probably. Good luck making that happen though.

our criminals have guns too yet they are almost never shot, if killed by police. they do a good job at shooting each other dead

I can understand that hot situations put cops in a lot of pressure, but surely the swat member realized that no matter what he had the upper hand over the supposed murderer. If he felt a lot of pressure in that situation he shouldn't have been a cop in the first place

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA

Kids playing games like call of duty instead of learning to program deserve this!

nice argumentation 10/10

Imagine you were the mother who gave life to the swatter. Wouldn't you feel shitty about it? I would if I were her. She doesn't deserve any sort of blame because she didn't actually do anything except give life to some loser wannabe hacker with a guy fawkes avatar on Twitter. Yet the world would be a slightly better place if she just didn't.

WOW How did nobody ever think of that? How would you recommend we get those 600,000,000 guns off the street and out of people homes?

Kansas...

>remove the guns then.
there's literally tens of millions of gun nuts around the country who'd rather die shooting than give up their arms. it's not happening

It's kinda, you can send an entire US armed forces in America by just making a report

Very good example of western(i.e. female) logic: the kid who called the police is the one to blame. Not the fact that swatting prank is a very efficient way to call someone because police is composed of insecure pussies who think they are in Stalingrad or smth.

Then do something about it. Call your local politicians. Literally no anti-gun citizen does it but it is very important in countries with decentralisation.

why, you dont live here.

Happy Holidays =^]

>in the US it is much more likely, which is why cops kill so many more people per capita
Therefore your police need to be trained to be able to detain someone without shooting them. You know, adapt the environment. At the moment your police behave more like soldiers at war.
It is a fundamentally broken system and yet the only time it gains attention, it is filtered through highly a politicised, racial lens. Obviously you can't do anything but your tacit acceptance and rationalisation of what should not occur in a modern country only supports shit like this happening.
Americans go on about how free they are and how they have a right to defend themselves from being infringed, yet as loud as they are about it, they seem to act on these words less than anyone else in the world. It doesn't add up; Americans are more prone to rolling over like dogs and defending those who seek to enslave them. Why don't they stand up for themselves if you claim to have all the tools and means to do so?

Or is freedom and personal liberty really meaningless buzzwords within the context of the USA?

>Yeah, probably. Good luck making that happen though.
See above. Your attitude is part of the problem.

Does the same argumentation apply to hard drugs?

>WOW How did nobody ever think of that? How would you recommend we get those 600,000,000 kilos of drugs off the street and out of people homes?
>there's literally tens of millions of druggies around the country who'd rather die defendig their drugs than give up their drugs. it's not happening

The cunt that shot the dude is gonna off scott free when they use the swatter as a scapegoat

removing guns is not the solution, just look at my flag for confirmation

It's not like if it was the first swat prank.
If the police is not prepared to the eventuality that the people they are facing could be innocent then they need to change their procedures.

But Americans keep getting shot by police and call this fatality...

I am sure the cunt that birthed him does have some fault though. She either raised him in a way that allowed him to turn out like that or neglected him. I don't think a man who had active influence from his father in his life would turn out to be such trash but who knows, maybe pops was a faggot too.

It was a random innocent person that got killed you illiterate inbred

I don’t understand what you are saying, but if you need me to explain how your country is different from mine we aren’t going to be getting anywhere.

For sure. There will be a shooting inquiry panel to see if this was a good shoot or not. They will likely find that it is. I suspect that the man who shot the guy will probably be leaving the force regardless and I’m certain that he will never get over the bad call he made.

Western countries are to individualistic for that.

cops need to develop some nonlethal solutions for this type of shit. tranq snipers, sonic vans, something

>Or is freedom and personal liberty really meaningless buzzwords within the context of the USA?
Yes, but I have a feeling you already know that.

or learn to shoot at the legs. Like in Europe.

You are aware of how fucking disastrous the war on drugs has been, right?
And anyways, unlike what that user said, the problem isn't guns, its the cops. The police in other countries with lax firearms laws arent nearly as trigger happy as us cops are.