ITT: Worst new series in 2017

>Supposed to show the evil of patriarchy
>Strong independent womyn as lead character
>Episode 1: Strong independent womyn gets fucked. Kills an alleged (not the guy who fucked her) rapist next day
>Episode 2: Strong independent womyn gets fucked
>Episode 3:Strong independent womyn gets fucked
>Episode 4:Strong independent womyn finds courage by some shit latin sentence carved in a cupboard. Proceeds to get fucked
>Episode 5: Gets fucked even more
>Episode 6: Gets fucked even more
>Episode 7: Gets fucked even more
>Episode 8: Gets brought to secret whorehouse, gets fucked
>Apparently women are secondclass citizens
>Fertile women are basically a valuable resource
>Women are not allowed to hold jobs or possess money or own property
>For some reason, non fertile women still exist and for some reason always hold higher status than the fertile women, despite by law not being physically able to be productive in any way, and fertile women basically being a valuable tradegood the rest of the world wants.
>Fails to explain how they have managed to create a sustainable society/economy when upwards of half of the workforce no longer works.
>Fails to explain how the hell any of it came to be other than mythical "Muhsoggyknees" and that men basically just accepted fullface every new law over night.
>Thus far, has only shown a "Strong independent womyn" passive aggresively taking miles upon miles of dick 8 episodes in, not even putting up slight resistance.

Seriously, tho: are the handmaidens hot?

What show?

This, shut up and post webms

>not even putting up slight resistance.

Are you one of those "why don't they just fight back when ISIS goes to cut their head off" types?

Not him but yes. Why don't they fight back when ISIS is about to behead them? I'd take getting shot and possibly fucking up their scene over getting my head cut off while fully conscious.

The Tumblr Victim Complex, but also known as The Handmaid's Tale in the US and Canada.

If I know they're going to kill me anyway, I'd try to hurt them. They can only kill me once.

I'm sure you'd take them all out with your krav maga in 30 seconds

>"Strong independent womyn" passive aggresively taking miles upon miles of dick

so the average millennial female?

They don't shoot you, your hands are bound, they can just push you over and take you away to be tortured some more until you learn to be obedient and die for the camera. How naive of you.

>OP unironically calls others triggered snowflakes

You fight when they come for you. You fight and you fight and you fight. Always carry a few grenades. I'd say twenty, it'd be about forty pounds or so but you can carry it. Carry Grenades and maybe ten tear gas grenades. I'd even carry cyanide gas, and mustard gas because fuck mudslimes.

If killing one man kills thirty of them, they'd reconsider fucking around and simply not.

Low test betas detected

Leftism is a delusional cult.
This story was a cartoon reaction to the normalization and newfound political credibility of Southern Baptist televangelists, which was actually a relevant thing back when this came out. This story has no relevance or meaning whatsoever in the current climate. No honest or sighted obsrrver could in a million years confuse Donald Trump with some sex-fearing god-botherer.

>no need for a seven pound assaultive babykillergun
>instead have six times as much weight in high explosives

yeah we're all going to believe some fat Sup Forums autist would accomplish what no captured soldier managed to
stop embarrassing yourself, kiddo

You know bullets are small and by firing you're just giving them just cause to snipe your ass from a hundred clicks or more. If you're going down have them crowd you then release the tear gas, and once they're choking and occupied then you set off the real fire works.

... "Wolverines" stuff is precluded by the setting, as was explained upthread.

>Why don't they fight back when ISIS is about to behead them?

They don't know they are about to be beheaded.
If you were wondering, their mind breaks before their body.

Terrorists hold dozens of mock executions on their prisoners - sometimes more than once a day.
Everything is rehearsed with a full crew.

The prisoner never knows that it's the real deal and not just another drill.

This way the cattle is relaxed and adrenaline doesn't sour the taste of the meat.

Fuck you, pathetic virgin loser. Just because you're too weak to defend yourself doesn't mean other people are as well.

Atwood has always known a woman's strength has nothing to do with Tumblr/WonderLOLWoman strength.

I'm still not willing to watch a TV take in the current year.

You'd be surprised. The chemicals ((they)) put in the water are powerful.

>The chemicals ((they)) put in the water are powerful.
This. I used to believe in (((tolerance))) and ((((equality)))) but after I stopped drinking tapwater I realized that all the untermenschen must be purged in the name of Christ Jesus.

Nigger.

It does seem to be true that leftoids have hilariously unhealthy diets and the right has taken over the once-leftist bailiwick of obsessing over ingredients (cf Woody Allen, Sleeper).

>defending degeneracy
You're clearly the nigger here. Ooga booga bix nood!

>being THIS dense
How do you manage to breath all by yourself?

Holy fucking kek, this has to be shopped, right?

Are distilled water, rainwater and pure grain alcohol the ultimate redpills, bros?

Only if you wish to preserve your Precious bodily Essence, Rip.

GIVE US WEBMS, FOR FUCK'S SAKE.

...show features ineffective heroine whose efforts are constantly stymied, gets constantly fucked in dystopian anti-woman society.
Strange, by your description, it sounds like the best series of 2017...

Don't you guys ever get tired of bitching about the most inane shit

>Fails to explain how they have managed to create a sustainable society/economy when upwards of half of the workforce no longer works.

Yeah it's incredible considering about 60% of the male population seem to just be standing about holding guns.

This is one of the dumbest posts I've read today

I habent watched it but arent women basically slave labor in the show?

It is a pretty shit series though tbf, me and my gf only watched 2 episodes before dropping it.

She's doing gender studies for her masters as well so I thought it would be right up her street.

I used to work in a mental institution and know someone who was tortured over drug debt and they spent hours upon hours for 4 days mock executing him in hopes that they'd be able to get the money. Shits is crazy damaging to the brain.

It just made me laugh how over the top they were with having guys standing around holding guns like every street must have at least 4 guys like that. It just seems so over the top and unnecessary.

> gender studies for her MASTERS
dude wtf are you still doing with her are you a beta.

t.tumblr

Don't worry mate both finish uni soon planning on dropping her too then.

ok good to know you alpha as fuck now user

you have two choices you fight or you die or in these cases you die fighting or you die on your knees

>dumping your gf because of internet peer pressure
lmao you impressionable little faggot

Mate I'm dumping her anyway I just said that we are both finishing uni, we live like 3 hours away no point continuing it from that distance.

see
real life is not like your vidya, retard

She'll claim you raped her, it will be what she's been trained to do.

Oh Christ it's based on a fucking Margaret Atwood book.
They shove that shit down our throats here in Canada in high school. Her style is fucking trash and she reeks of pretentiousness in every quote I've ever read from her. Menopausal English teachers love her of course.
Good to know there's a new generation of soon-to-be old bitchy women getting raised on this crap.

t. never been in a relationship

Jesus fucking christ do you fucking Sup Forumsbeards have to get offended over fucking everything

So annoying

>pol is to blame
>for ShareBlue and reddit raids attacking pol, and attacking Sup Forums because they think it's all the same
Okay.

This is one of the dumbest posters I've ever seen.

>I'll just say what he said to me back to him!
Way to prove his point, you braindead faggot.

"T-they invaded my bubble!"

>all these roasties upset by OP's post
kek

>tfw conservatives are shitting on this show because they think it's leftwing when it's actually satirizing Muslim culture

women just want to get fucked

most of Islam is trash but their treatment of women is the one redeeming factor desu senpai

I LIKE THIS POST!!!

What I said was that they're invading yours.

Its common with message shows. like in magic world were feminine little brothers are traded for breeding. also the worst show of 2017 is Still Star-Crossed

The story isn't a power fantasy for women. It's a warning to society.

It's like you criticised 1984 for being about strong independent rebels while having them get screwed over by the Party. Yeah. No shit.

yeah it makes no fucking sense

i watched 5 episodes and i think i'm done now

i think the direction is pretty good and i really like the use of music, also the acting is solid

but i'm just not sold at all on the actual 'meta' of the plot

stress isn't good for pregnancy, and the suicide risk is far too great for the supposedly extremely valuable breeding stock - why aren't they treating the fertile women better?

why would they break up the family units which already exist? surely successful child-producing couples should stay together?

they're only fucking once per month? why not every day?

some of the men are infertile too? has fertility science just backslid 100 years or something? they can test for that by checking your cum out under a microscope ffs

what happened to surrogacy? if these women can produce viable eggs, why aren't they being transferred immediately after fertilization?

what happened to the US military? the most powerful army the world has ever seen just disappeared because the fertility rate dropped? how is the US govt not still in control?

except 1984 is justified in not explaining how the totalitarian government emerged using the implication that it could have been going on for thousands of years - it could have taken hundreds of years for The Party to solidify their control to such an extent

HMT doesn't bother with anything that sophisticated - we're just supposed to accept that this religious revolution took place in the USA with no logical explanation, and idk what the book sets up but the show seems to imply it all came about in less than a decade, which is retarded

Why are (((feminists))) such bad writers?

They can't divorce their mental illness away from anything they do.