Russians are barbarians

Russians are barbarians
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dead_Hand

They are smart.

>ISIS carries out coordinated nuclear terrorist attack in Moscow
>all government buildings destroyed
>Dead hand destroys the world because it's a retarded machine

>Russians are barbarians
Well, since the Burger said so, what to do about it?

>>ISIS carries out coordinated nuclear terrorist attack in Moscow
And who funds and supports ISIS? America, Isreal and Saudi Arabia.

Fuck Saudi Arabia, why can't Israel and USA just align with Iran already. Yeah the government is anti-Israel and America but I feel like they're just reacting to all the hate they get(I don't mean that in a SJW way btw) plus they need some narrative to legitimize their government and make people busy, just like the Argentinian government did with the whole Malvinas/Falklands thing. The Iranian people don't even hate America or jews.

Btw it's quite amusing how Iran being an enemy of Israel and Saudi Arabia is actually a good thing for Israel, and how Saudi Arabia is losing the proxy war against Iran in every front, even though they have one of the biggest military budgets and the support of the US. Arabs truly are pathetic when it comes to wars.

Cool desu

>get 9/11'd by Salafist Sunnis
>ally with Saudi Arabia

>decide you like (((Judeo-Christian))) values
>so you help Jews antagonize 40% Christian Lebanon
i have no fucking idea what is up with my country

What do you expect from a country that was dragged kicking and screaming into the 20th century by commies?

Go back to Sup Forums retard

>A similar system existed in the U.S. known as the AN/DRC-8 Emergency Rocket Communications System (ERCS).
Good job you illiterate fucking mestizo

>Saudi-American relations were magically established out of nowhere in 2001

>seriously thinking religion matters a damn compared to geopolitical/economic interests

Why are Sup Forumsniggers so uninformed about a topic for which they nominally represent?

I'm more talking about the national mindset of the citizenry

i am well and fully aware the actual dealings behind closed doors are secular in nature and a game of power and money.

"my country" =/= "mindset of the citizenry"

the average american matters piss-all in foreign affairs

>why can't Israel and USA just align with Iran already

is this what happens when a gibbon attempts geopolitical analysis?

Yep, this board never ceases to impress me

If you live with wolves, you have to howl like one. This system is basically the only thing preventing the west from its traditional aggression against us.

this but unironically

its all pointless anyways fat chances US army isnt telling us everything and vice versa for the russian one, for all we know those systems also broadcast propaganda that the other side sucks so in case theres any survivors to this shit show they will know that communism and democracy sucks

>the paragraph ends with "a similar system can be found in the USA"
>muh evil russia

>The messages are sent in digital format to nuclear-capable major commands via the secure Automatic Digital Network (AUTODIN). The messages are then relayed to aircraft that are on alert by the U.S. Strategic Command at Offutt Air Force Base in Omaha, Nebraska, via single-sideband modulation radio transmitters of the High Frequency Global Communications System (formerly known as the Global High Frequency Service). The EAM is relayed to missile-firing nuclear submarines via special transmitters designed for communication with submarines. The transmitters include those designed to operate at Very Low Frequency (VLF). The submarines pick up the message via special antennas. Nuclear-capable forces will then be expected to carry out an EAM without fail. Manned bombers may be recalled, but missiles fired from land-based silos or from submarines cannot be recalled.
So not really similar at all then?

Nothing wrong with that.
Americans should pay for their sins

Russia is a weird country, not bad, not good just very confusing

Pretty much this also protects from subversive actions

This
Well then you better make sure your lapdog doesn't carry out any attacks innit

It's a well known fact retard