Feminist blogger linguistically CASTRATES Scott Adams

> Weird Dilbert Guy Scott Adams Bascially Castrated By DNC And Alicia Keys
> WEIRD

wonkette.com/604927/weird-dilbert-guy-scott-adams-basically-castrated-by-dnc-and-alicia-keys

wonkette.com/604927/weird-dilbert-guy-scott-adams-basically-castrated-by-dnc-and-alicia-keys

>So sad! Poor Scott Adams had NO IDEA that this whole “equal rights” thing would diminish his role in society! Like, why can’t we be equal, but then still have men in charge of the things! And thank them for building all the buildings for us, without which we could never even have our Lady President/Tupperware Parties and quilting bees!

IT'S OVER. HE ENDORSED HILLARY AND IT STILL COULDN'T SAVE HIM. SAY GOODBYE.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uirF6FDKxSU
quickanddirtytips.com/education/grammar/can-i-start-a-sentence-with-a-conjunction
getitwriteonline.com/archive/032601startsentandbut.htm
blog.oxforddictionaries.com/2012/01/can-i-start-a-sentence-with-a-conjunction/
thewriter.com/what-we-think/style-guide/and-and-but-why-its-okay-to-start-a-sentence-with-a-conjunction/
grammarist.com/grammar/conjunctions-to-start-sentences/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Thread Theme: youtube.com/watch?v=uirF6FDKxSU

>Wonkette
Archive that shit nigga. I'm not giving them clicks

I don't think I could discard someone's opinion harder

>equal rights will diminish your role in society

Thanks for alienating all the men and bringing them to us, women.

And it's not like you'll be fucking the "men" who stay anyways

I'm amazed anyone would ever even pretend to take her opinion seriously. We need a purge of the cities and their women in particular god DAMN

>Scott Adams
>logical and analytical
>Robyn Pennacchia
>sneering narcissism and emotional
Kek, I stopped reading her parts in the article after a while. It's like she wants the dems to keep alienating males so that they have this radical ideological purity so that when they loose this Nov, they can keep complaining.

Actually, I'm pretty sure that's exactly what she's banking on when she writes like this. It's amazing that people can write such cringeworthy shit like this under their own name.

>Scott Adams writes satire
>Somehow this stupid woman takes it seriously

He is right about the "dont oversell" part. Anyone that has worked on sales can tell you that.

Why must these feminists try so hard to be funny and "witty"? Shit is cringey and annoying and because of it, I can never make it through their articles

It's like you shills aren't even trying anymore with garbage articles like this. Good to know Clintons money is going to waste.

>getting this triggered over a literal nobody not caring for the DNC

Why can't women just accept that not everyone gives a shit about their identity politics? Why do they have to write a 1000 page essay about how they don't appreciate it?

>tfw you grew up reading Scotty A and accidentally indoctrinated yourself into living logic and reason

Feels great

Looks like a lot of weirdos frequent this board.

>You will never be this butthurt

Dumb cunt doesn't understand that he's telling it from the point of view of the average guy, not himself.

>Why must these feminists try so hard to be funny and "witty"? Shit is cringey and annoying and because of it, I can never make it through their articles

Yeah, it's awful. The worst part is that they don't realize how pathetic they look to people outside their ideological circlejerk. Feminist humor and satire always comes off as bitter and fake, like a person full of impotent rage trying to hide behind a fake smile. You can tell they're not trying to be funny. They're just out for revenge by trying to piss off men.

>. And she lives in chicago.
>. And
> . And
Fucking writers dont know how to do their job. I bet the whole description was made by her.

Stop looking in mirror.

>scott adams net worth ~75M
>clearly a winner by society's standards

usually someone making the same arguments as adams would be dismissed as a basement dwelling loser. since adams isnt a loser they have to resort to "really? really scott? really is that what you really think?" type of shit. no counterpoint. just ARE YOU SERIOUS tier shit.

>weird
this is a woman's idea of intellectual criticism

I'm looking through a door, actually. Just because you cant fit through it doesn't make it a mirror, sweetie.

Misogynists are never winners.

>"wooooow we should be THANKFUL to you for building society? you entitled ass honkey cracka shitlord mufugga YOU DIDN'T BUILD THAT"

>Linguistically castrates

Nice use of words. I'm using that.

>weird dilbert guy

NOT
O
T

AN
N

ARGUMENT
R
G
U
M
E
N
T

Maybe Islam was right all along

Women aren't human and should be treated as such.

What a waste of time.

Scott Adams didn't endorse Hillary. Do you ride the short bus?

They're all disqus freaks. Any way of raiding disqus?

This descriptions are more often that not self-written.

Sorry, honey, but he did. Sadly for him, not even that will save him from his upcoming punishment at the hands of the women he so cruelly mocked. They have grown tired of his insincerity. They have grown tired of his mind. They have grown tired of his life.

This is Kanye tier ego, just without the high-quality antisemitism.

So, who does the humour in Dilbert comics actually try reaching to?

Good job forcing someone to conform in a democratic society, but then again a society loses its democratic institutions when people aren't allowed to explain things.
But I guess you would call it mansplaining.

Sounds like he needs to take same Super Male Vitality™, now on sale for just $41.96

Obviously, which makes it even worse.

It's not serious, it's just another cringey feminist attempt at "ironic" humor

Dilbertman fucks a 20 year old model every day /fit/ and master persuader, who dis dumb dyke think she is

Even if you read it as having a sarcastic tone this is still unflattering

>Misogynists are never winners.

Nice just world fallacy, cuck.

>Misogynists are never winners.
actually, in my experience they've always been alphas. i think that's why it annoys women so much. if misogynists were losers then nobody would give a fuck about them.

It was a joke you moron

Stop feeding him

>modest

Fucking liberal white women.

>trying to outbantz adams
eh, better luck next time kiddo

It's the type of irony that you have to induce autism on yourself to understand the punch line that lives inside the writer's head.

Gets me every time

The absolute madman

To appear as intelligent as men to other women.

KEK

Damn that guy is savage.

> Desperate last-ditch effort of the privileged white male to save himself from righteous Social Justice
> Joke

Pick one.

Not quite, sweetie. You see, the purpose of Social Justice is to protect the disenfranchised. Much like childhood bullies need to be corrected, so too must the mass of weirdo misogynists, who target the weak.

Nice mansplaining, shitlord.

You're wrong. In a proper democracy, based on the virtue of egalitarianism, the disenfranchised (women, Muslims, PoC, LGBTQs, etc.) need to have a greater say than straight white men, whose privileged lifestyle leads to them ignoring important problems in favor of petty ones as you can see in the current election cycle. A historical first woman president, capable of inspiring the entirety of womankind for millennium to come, is being put aside for the needs of the racist in the minds of white male voters.

This is some really low energy trolling.

I refuse to believe a Mexican could ignorant enough to support Donald Trump, who would inhumanely treat his/her/xer/etc. fellow Mexicans and cruelly undermine the legitimacy of his/her/xer/etc. government.

I'm Mexican, so that means I should support illegal immigrantion? Talk about a racist piece of shit, huh.

It's always the "progressives" that are the most racist, I've found.

>I'm Mexican, so that means I should support illegal immigrantion?

They deserve a better life, yes, and they certainly don't deserve to see their families separated and their parents deported.

I wanna be cradled in those arms, held against his chest :3

You can start a sentence with a conjunction, friend. It's good to be mad at cunts but at least make sure you're mad about the right things. Here's five sources as to why you've been misled by terrible American schooling your whole life:

quickanddirtytips.com/education/grammar/can-i-start-a-sentence-with-a-conjunction
getitwriteonline.com/archive/032601startsentandbut.htm
blog.oxforddictionaries.com/2012/01/can-i-start-a-sentence-with-a-conjunction/
thewriter.com/what-we-think/style-guide/and-and-but-why-its-okay-to-start-a-sentence-with-a-conjunction/
grammarist.com/grammar/conjunctions-to-start-sentences/

>Robyn

I know you're trolling (and putting really low energy into it) but let me make my stance clear: no Mexican should have to leave his home and family behind for the chance of a decent life. The fact that thousands of Mexicans are forced to do so is the tragedy here, not Donald Trump's comments.

Here's hoping you're at least getting remunerated for your low enegery trolling on Sup Forums.

>xer

3/10

>missing the point this hard

>Wonkette
Literally twelve-year-old tier writing ability trying to be as edgy as possible. NOBODY WRITING A LEGITIMATE ARTICLE USES ALL-CAPS EVEN IF YOU'RE BEING "SATIRICAL" YOU STUPID PIECES OF SHIT!

Maybe they should try attacking someone who doesn't write snappy punchlines for a living.

Good luck with your autismo.
You rather be vitriolic than democratic I see.
Who said anything about ignoring even.
But then again even criticizing your methods are always wrong.

HOLY SHIT

Absolutely destroyed lol

You're essentially a Jew coming to the conclusion that Hitler had a point while gas chambers are being erected for the purpose of genocide.

However, I cannot blame you for having these viewpoints as I know it's not your fault. Institutionalized White Supremacy is currently using you as a puppet. In the future, I promise to speak for you as I know you're currently not in control of your actions.

Just because violence is necessary to force people to support the right causes doesn't delegitimize those causes, themselves. On the contrary, it strengthens those causes as they cannot be opposed.

To be fair, half the shit in mexico is our fault. We're the main reason you have so much rampant drug trafficking, and we also fucked with your elections a while back. Sorry.

this is some juicy bait

>literal who? tries to get clicks by attacking a well known blogger/comic writer

White Men are preconditioned to ignore the problems faced by disenfranchised minorities. They need to be properly reeducated and incorrect viewpoints, much like yours, need to be discouraged through any means necessary. This includes violence, mind you, as the causes violence defends are THAT important.

Only after straight white men have been properly reeducated, can democracy work.

Despite what Mexico said, this is actually some fairly refined trolling you've got going on.

I'm amused and disgusted at the same time

fucking hell

This is a very strange post. I wonder if it wasn't written by Scott Adams. Take particular note of these instances.

"..dudes who have been giant weirdos.."
uh, ok. Giant. Weird.
"..all the men I've known.."
So she has known alot of men.
"..best described as giant weiners.."
Giant cocks. This is getting rowdy. Then she goes on to talk about her dad. I am perplexed and bewildered by this composition.

That's pretty good for being a mid fucking 50s vegetarian.

what will you spent all the (you)'s on?

It's because of people like you that the UK left the EU, simultaneously robbing the youth of their future and abandoning refugees across the English Channel.

I'm not "trolling," I'm performing activism. If you honestly confused those two terms, I retract my previous statement and thank you, though.

Jesus Christ this man is savagery incarnate.

So simply proved him right
>On the surface it seemed to have went well
Yeah it did to me
>But it will obviously annoy a lot of men subtlety the way it was all framed
I'm sure it did offend loser men!
>Men losing feels awful on a chemical level
Yeah we castrated you lol!
>So Hillary Clinton pushing this angle to the end will do nothing to win male support because people do not vote logical but emotion
You're a stupid male who hates Clinton because he feels less powerful!
Everything she says is dripping with the gendered resentment that if it exists on one side by all logic exist on the other. Ultimately she proves herself weak and secure, because she has to write an article like this

You're also preconditioned to ignore problems which aren't beneficial to you.
You're starting to sound more and more like a autocratic demagogue leftie for every post.
Most communist societies today are crooked beyond belief.
North Korea, Check
China, Check
Venezuela, Check
Cuba, Check
Vietnam, Check
Belarus, Check

What why Belarus?

Surely it was made in good jest. Surely.

> You're also preconditioned to ignore problems which aren't beneficial to you.

Wrong. I'm more than capable of heading the concerns of PoC and the like.

> You're starting to sound more and more like a autocratic demagogue leftie for every post.

What's next, are you going to call me "bossy?" There's nothing wrong with being autocratic as long as the autocracy fights for the right causes.

> Most communist societies today are crooked beyond belief.

Those aren't real Communist societies, though Those are Capitalist ones who claim to be Communist but really aren't. True Communism has never really been tried.

Have you heard of it?
It's leader is the same the had right before the fall of the iron curtain.
He just fooled everyone that he would adapt modernizing capitalistic values, which in the turn was true, but only for him and his closets friends.

8/10

Surely.

She writes like shit. I couldn't finish

Horrible writing, but let's talk about that category:

> Masculinity so fragile

Feminists DEFINITELY don't mock and shame boys and men when they complain about things rather than keeping it bottled up. And they DEFINITELY don't openly advertise their shaming of men who don't act stoic enough for their liking.

DELETE THIS!

Racist caricatures are not to be tolerated!

I bet he's a carnivore IRL

>Can start a sentence
>Can
But it is clunky and hinders readability.
>See what I did, there?

It could have just said:
>She lives in Chicago.

>Those aren't real Communist societies, though Those are Capitalist ones who claim to be Communist but really aren't. True Communism has never really been tried.

No true ideology has never been tried, don't be delusional.
There are no pure capitalistic societies, there are no true communistic societies because it's not realistic to model a society after an ideology.
It's better to use ideology as an advice for how to improve a society, not to fuck it up.

>Wrong. I'm more than capable of heading the concerns of PoC and the like.

Sure you are, but don't come later and whine when they dissent you for deciding what's best for them.
No one has ever benefited from totalitarian societies.

I don't know if you're shilling, or if your nut rises from hearing the chorus of REEEEEEs, but, goddamn, if you aren't relentlessly in character.

He is right. Your teacher should've told you to avoid it whenever possible..

Did you even read the rules before you came on here?
Don't look at it if it offends you.
You're still in control of your own eyes, or are your eyes being controlled by evil white males ??

>No true ideology has never been tried, don't be delusional.

Patriarchy, White Nationalism, etc. have been tried and have consistently failed.

> Sure you are, but don't come later and whine when they dissent you for deciding what's best for them.

Oh, but I will if I hear the words of the White Man coming out of their mouths. I will protect them from monsters such as yourself.

> No one has ever benefited from totalitarian societies.

White Men have benefited from totalitarian societies. That's what the entire scientific discovery of White Privilege revolves around. Only after another totalitarian society levels the playing field, can democracy work.

God, you're insufferable. I bet you haven't so much as seen a PoC in your life. If it was up to me, I'd force you to work in a refugee camp so that you could see just how tough it is to live without privilege.

Grats m8. I haven't seen someone rile up Sup Forums so much in ages.