Fuck off, we're full

Fuck off, we're full.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=j58V2vC9EPc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

of shit?

youtube.com/watch?v=j58V2vC9EPc

Should have carved some faces into that before you gave it back to the abos.

FULL!

We also

too bad chang

Since when Emus decides Australia is full? Oh right, they won the war.

>tiny venomous spiders hiding in shoes
>others so huge they could choke a fucking cat
>alligators lurking from the toilet
>all the rest of horrible wildlife
>HEAT
>shitty internet
>close to Asia, far from everything else

Each time I have an episode of self-hating tantrum, calling Pooland shit, throwing our flag into the loo, etc etc, regular stuff - only one thing calms me down, comforts me a bit - a mere thought of being born and actually living in fucking Australia

hello ręddit

>83648265
>memes and made up bullshit

Nice arguments.

Same

hello rêddit

wew made it inside just in time.

sucked in fags, we're full now.

Why would we want anyone destroying our great culture

*immigrates to your country*
whoops! sorry you didn't notice

Strongest race tell me you wisdom

>slow as fuck internet with high latency and data caps
don't worry, nobody wants to move there anyways

Stupid poo-le you're wrong we have crocodiles not aligators

The fuck is a data cap? Is that a European thing?

>get an entire continent to yourselves
>90% of it is uninhabitable wasteland

>In October 2008, the OECD compared countries where more than 50% of offers have bit/data caps. Australia is one of four countries of the 13 with caps where 100% of plan options had download caps, and it ranked fourth in average download limit size (27 GB).
Data caps haven't been a thing here since dial-up.

I've never had a limit to how much I can download. I wasn't even aware this was a thing.

are you expecting criminal scums of the earth to build anything of worthy other than to roam the desert like roaches yelling 'cunt' at each other while dingos gnaw at their babies

Fuck me I'm so retarded, dumb fucking Polack, I hate myself hurr.
>Straya
Phew, I'm better now, thanks for existing Australia, always making me feel better about myself and my shithole of a country

How often do you see the sun?

>october 2008
long time ago bud

>sun
I nearly forgot it exist
Well it shows up when we pray hard enough and if everyone in whole country is fasting, at least for a month (which isn't that hard considering we eat mostly pickles and snow, we used to live on pigeons and swans in the past but nowadays pigeons flee as soon as they sense a Slav in 10km radius, as for swans - they evolved, now they all have shark-like teeth so it's not an easy task to capture one and eat, especially since they also learned how to cast spells and start throwing fireballs in every fucking direction even when you just walk by
Still better than shitty internet and spiders, ew

they built a cool opera house

Ayers rock belongs to indigenous tribes

seems like it still exists, but it's just another 10 dollars (what i pay all in all per month for 100/100 Mb) to remove the data cap

>can't even climb the one fucking thing there is to see
why do natives fuck everything up?

>Ayers Rock
it's Uluru

australia and canada were decent before they let in the ching chongs and indians

NEUE ORDNUNG

I sometimes wonder if the name chang stems from some onomatopeia of the sound of a gong when it’s struck, since the chinks love gongs