What comes to mind when you see this picture?

What comes to mind when you see this picture?

To me, it's reminiscent of the time he got angry at Trump.

DOBGLOB CRUNK

It reminds me that this board needs to die.

TWOS COOPS?

Anyway, forget about the picture. Let's discuss Stephen Colbert and his late night show.

First of all, let me just start out by saying that I liked Colbert's character when he was on the colbert report, but now that he's playing himself, he is not very funny. I respect that he's very quick witted, but he's just not a good replacement for Letterman. He's not in the same league as Letterman. And what's all this about Trump every single day? Like, I get it, Trump has a lot of stuff that you can get on him for, but compared to Letterman? Look at Letterman's stuff and then look at Colbert. It's not even close. My god.

It reminds me that Trumplets are still triggered over him saying mean things about their manbaby god

Looks like it was made by the same memehustler who spams this board to death everyday.

Reminds me that leftists are life unworthy of life and the sooner we kill them all the better off the rest of us will be.

Why did the scarecrow get promoted?

He was outstanding in his field.

There, I'm funnier than colbert, give me a talk show.

FLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMPFFF

He is the personification of the sort of hysteria that has always baffled me. I saw it on the left with Bush, I saw it on the right with Obama, and I'm seeing it again on the left with Trump. There's always some grand conspiracy that threatens our safety which never materializes and everybody forgets about the hysteria faster than goldfish as soon as their guys get back into office. People like Colbert exploit it. There's a reason he faded away during the Obama administration and put up terrible TV ratings with his newer show, but now those ratings are back again since the lefties are now the hysterical ones. He'll fade away again as soon as Trump is gone.

Well, except with Bush it was justified because he literally killed tens of thousands of Americans.

Bush didn't literally kill anyone. Piss off.

When I said literally, I mean literally. Look into it.

Wait, you mean Obama wasn't a muslim atheist kenyan antichrist who is systematically killing the white race and plans to end democracy in America by banning all future elections?

Nope. Obama is the greatest man in the world.

he was

Reminds me when CNN lost all creditably.

Running a story on their channel saying "Trump Gets Two Scoopes: Everyone Else Gets One"

>creditably
This is education level of Trump supporters.

>creditably

What did they MEAN by this?

>creditably
embarrassing.

DID SOMEONE JUST CLAP?

I liked early Colbert report. Towards the end he got a big ego

>creditably

Wow! We've all got to draw attention to this and laugh.

Agreed, And nice dubs.

DRRRGPRRRRRR TRRRMPPPFFFFK.

Reminds me that pol is really desperate to hurt colberts credibility ever since he started getting good ratings solely by making fun of trump

It reminds me of when he was imitating Alex Jones. Which oddly enough is exactly what that picture is of.

lol he's so mad!

Hes been consistently popular for 3 presidential administrations, why would he disappear once Trump is gone?

Bush wasnt using drones in Iraq, user

Reported for shitposting, hope you enjoy your ban.

Where were you when Sup Forumstards lost all creditably?

Ya seethin ya pinhead.

>CNN lost all creditably

>breaks the rules while accusing others of breaking the rules

Oh really? Then why is it that Bush is now pushed as a saint by liberals when comparing him to Trump?

He isn't. He;s pushed as a saint by redditors who were too young to even remember anything about his presidency.

for me it's the mcchicken

News networks are redditors now? Hmmm...

Right? CNN never had credibility

It reminds me what an unbelievable volume of shills and R*dditors infest Sup Forums and that the lack of a downvote button makes them physically agitated.

Yep, some of them. But there's no news articles proclaiming Bush as a saint, so you don't have a point.

Remember that time Colbert never said DRUMPF and only had one stupid off hand joke at the end of his monologue about 2 scoops and you fuckwits made up garbage to get triggered by and flooded the board with shitposts ?

/r/ing a pic that says one scoop and is a normal pic and two scoops with a red rage pic

shut up goober

They aren't calling him a saint directly you fucking libcuck retard.

Remember that time you saved hundreds of images like this and scanned Sup Forums obsessively for anything Sup Forums related and dumped the entire folder with tears in your eyes and autism in your heart?

#Dunked

That's right, they aren't, little boy.

Nobody ever said that colbert said "drumpf" It's a joke.

Pathetic

Stop talking about yourself like that.