GIVE ME MY SHOW BACK TIM

GIVE ME MY SHOW BACK TIM

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EPnW8dLsjg0
youtube.com/watch?v=I4XV1_GK-Sk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

kys already Sam

Ironic how he spent his youth trying to prove that le weak libruls don't know how the real world works, and instead of getting a real job he resorted himself to e-begging after he tried to follow his dream and live off of art with his fucking useless college degree in humanities.

I bet there's a bunch of graduated in gender studies and "indie artists" that is living exactly the same pathetic life as him.

SAM HYDE LOOKS LIKE A MONGOLIAN RAPE BABY JUST SAYIN

I thought the show was really good, though I understand why it got cancelled

yeah it's funny, he complains about libruhls even though he's in his 30s and lives in his car, doesn't have a job, can't afford health insurance, and needs to beg for money

how are you not dead yet without health insurance sam? why are you living in such a shitty place? hey when you do die, no one will care about you or your shitty show that is now OVER. haha, you're a laughing stock.

oh wow youre so smart for understanding we are very impressed faggot

thanks

9-5 job is for losers nigga

how about you suck my dick you asshole

I guess underneath the all the tough guy posturing and the passive aggressive sarcasm there's just a sad little fatherless boy after all.

MDE is dead

>trying to astroturf the colbert meme
christ you niggers are pathetic

none of that would matter if they had just been funny

>outing yourself as a newfag

I love MDE

Only newfags and reddit tourists actually think this way.

i thought it was good

>Americans treat their basic health and well-being as a for profit commodity
Can't make this shit up

his degree in in humanities?

no fucking way

>he can't even get a show on the Anthony Cumia Network

>this pathetic damage control
kid, it's over
stop trying to fit in

Why do people on this website look up to this trouser stain?
I saw a video of him where he went around mocking homeless people and another where he insulted some random fat woman who was minding her own business
Politics aside, the guy's a straight up piece of shit.

huh

>I saw a video of him where he went around mocking homeless people and another where he insulted some random fat woman who was minding her own business
We've all done that.

His "fans" are literal children. Not even trying to be disparaging, his fans are literally half his age. He is a 32 year old unemployed man on MassHealth and his fans are 14-16 year old children who watch his youtube to be edgy.

No

MDE is hot trash
all redditor MDE fans need to fuck off
seriously
get out
now yeah , i'm talking to you
out
now

Anyways, why did you make this thread? There's already a bigger MDE thread in the catalog.

Sam finally got health insurance?

yeah, when you´re 11 maybe, but this kind of behaviour after 20 is kinda really retarded.

kek it's state government mandated, it's like Medicaid for people who are basically unemployable or have serious mental/physical health issues.

It's better than having no job

yes we have RomneyCare in Mass

Your thread sucks ass

So pic related is every single anti MDE shill in a shell nut right?

Nope

I've never seen that much projection in one image before.
I especially like the juxtaposition between his admission that he looks at other men's hips and asses and the part that says
>am I gay? dunno
Or is this more "irony"?

I'll take that as a yes

Stop thinking about other men's hips and asses you homo.

>he actually believes this

Read the text in this picture, you retarded faggot

lol!

>Projecting this much

I'm not the one insecure about my sexuality that I take a picture making fun of people literally and focus on the gay stuff. Go kiss some boys you fairy.

>he can't read
Dumb amerifat

shidf pls go

You ever stop to think that that's exactly why he shits on people like that?

Top qeq

>This is what wagies actually believe

Postmodernists have no interest in actual review and examination.

no show for you lol

>Tel Aviv more like Tel Crater
The comedic stylings of Sam Hyde, everybody.
>inb4 b-but it's supposed to be retarded!!

but it objectively is

>Taken 4

how is just "being retarded" funny
do you actually laugh at real disabled people in your regular life

I'm just happy that whenever things aren't going great I can remember that a 32 year old unemployed man is begging teenagers for internet money, really puts things in perspective.

Why does this guy trigger Reddit so much?

hehe

Link?

Did he try and rejected?

He made like 40 grand off of betting on the Trump win and has created things including a network television show, and they haven't.
Doesn't help that this board is a reddit colony.

He wrote that? Embarassing.

He's a massive weaboo faggot. Just check his twitter.

Daily Reminder: Sam Hyde is a talentless hack

Gavin said that he should go to Compound Media. Sam said that he was sending material to other places. There's like two interviews with Gavin about that.
youtube.com/watch?v=EPnW8dLsjg0
youtube.com/watch?v=I4XV1_GK-Sk

Go read/watch "How I Survived High School" and "Billy the Clown."

Redditors were the ones who shilled him here in the first place

Sam posts on the MDE subreddit all the time. They love him.

I like Mr. Samuel Hydeistan.

His KSTV stuff is fun.

Sam says he has no control over his fanbase and there's no point in trying to tie him to what they do. Reddit can easily hate on the stuff he does just as much.

he didnt write how i survived high school or jaihoo goes to the future. almost positive he didnt write billy the clown either.

I think it might have been Jan, but it carries themes seen throughout Sam's works like Initial D, the darknet and hardcore hacking.

that shit isn't post-modern, post-irony or anti-comedy, whatever this shit means

it's just plain retarded

He doesn't have a liberal arts degree, he has an art degree from RHSD which is a really good art school. Not too different, just sayin' though

>all these butthurt homos ITT who still haven't gotten over that performance he did on gays and AIDS

giggle

The only reason why he's doing it is because it's the hip new trendy thing among the teenagers now. If he actually gave a shit about Republican and right-wing values he would act like it. He would pick a job, no matter how shitty, like construction or Walmart or Starbucks, and work his way to the top. That's the standard American conservative creed. He wouldn't be begging for handouts from teenagers who worship him on Reddit. Whether that's actually the right way or not is up to you, but if he were consistent in his values that's what he would do. It's hypocritical to whine about the left and profit off it when it isn't actually reflected in your lifestyle or choices.

That's a reach. He provides goods and service in exchange for money. He isn't even a die-hard conservative, he's a Libertarian.

really makes you think

sam shits on grindmonkey wagie drones almost as much as airhead libruls. he's literally smug pepe incarnate.

REALLY MAKES YOU THINK

All the Shroomtech, Alpha BRAIN, and BJJ classes have rotted Sam's Brain. He also donated $5000 to Stickman's GoFundMe.

no thx ;)

so fucking based

more like zero dollar extreme

>I AM MAD AND IT'S EVERYONE'S FAULT LOOK AT ME LIST ALL THESE THINGS I HATE

Never has a non-piece of shit made collages like this.

Yeah, that much should be pretty apparent from a good chunk of his videos. A lot of his stuff's funny and he has a solid grasp of graphic design, but much of his material is just callousness for callousness' sake, like having a black kid say "I am not a nigger" or paying a bunch of actresses just so he can insult the shit out of them. I'm all for shock humor, and it's not as if he's committing war atrocities, but he really seems to have it in for other people for no good reason.

>Releases book
>Doesn't release in Canada
A FUCKING LEAF?

Seeing a little bit of yourself reflected?

Why was it canned anyway? I remember it having good ratings for its timeslot.

>do you actually laugh at real disabled people in your regular life
I laugh at videos of Beetlejuice and Eric the Midget, yes.

I think you reflect in it more then me.

In that you're an angry small person like the author.

It wasted very funny

Swing and a miss. I'll have you know I'm a 6'4 head-chief at Wendy's making six figures. Only someone with a vested interest in shallow "man culture" and nihilism would take offense to that.

It also won an online poll between three shows that was suppose to guarantee a second season to the winner.

I meant small as in petty.

Thanks for proving my point, as if I or anyone itt gives a shit about how tall you are or what you do.