Is Stephen Colbert one of the greatest comedians of our time Sup Forums?

Is Stephen Colbert one of the greatest comedians of our time Sup Forums?

ZLONDF is the best way to cure being a Republican. You just get on your knees, watch him take TWO SCOOPS?!?!?!?!? and accept the TWO SCOOPS?!?!?!?!? of VLEBF into your MOUTH
-Stephen Colbert

No. To be a comedian you would have to be funny. this guy is just an actor

The only thing he has ever had to say is that people he doesn't like are stupid. CS Lewis made fun of his opponents but made legitimate points and outlined his own arguments. Colbert is not going to be remembered because he is a growth on the public persona of Bill O'Reilly rather than his own voice.

Only if you're a middle partisan.

He was only funny when he was ironically larping as a conservative.

With jokes like that I would have thought he's Jewish

fake christian blasphemer

wow!? stephen colbert did THAT?

Fuck user, I never heard that put so well and bluntly.

O'Reilly is a media monster himself. Colbert only had to parrot O'Reilly and be tongue in cheek over the top. The only thing I couldn't believe is that so many thought Colbert was serious or that he'd port that schtick to CBS.

Cringe

Why hasn't this guy been officially excommunicated by the church yet?

I'm not a fan of his constant weak trump jokes but that pic is pretty funny.

This quote can't be real. This fag calls himself Catholic. Blaspheming the Eucharist is an exceptionally grave offense.

It's just a joke m8. Besides it's mostly your own mind making those connections.

Colbert is a pretty devout Traditionalist Catholic IRL

Colbert has triggered pol so hard they have literally devolved into incoherent autistic screeching lmao

>getting personally offended when someone jokes about your religion
Hello Muhammad

He's literally never said that on his shows hahaha

Great satire is going to be remembered long after the irrelevant bloated joke that was oreilly

Good joke desu. Also he's a Christfag himself, nice try user

>christianity doesnt cure gayness
>islam does

what did colbert mean by this

Not likely. Colbert's whole shtick was "this guy is so dumb when he does X." He has no meaning or existence outside of that. Even now I look at him repeating over and over that Trump misspelled a word or ordered food a certain way and I feel bad for the guy.

man Sup Forums is just so weak, this meme is so lame.

He has the top rated late night tv show. He has more success then most anyone posting on this board. No need for you to feel bad for him.

ok steven

Don't have anymore gays when you throw them off a tall enough building. He's in NYC, plenty to choose from there.