My mum cameback today after being gone for 3 days she brought a frozen coke and quarter pounder and some groceries

My mum cameback today after being gone for 3 days she brought a frozen coke and quarter pounder and some groceries.

Good to know, did you ask her where she went?

this is the sort of reaction I'd expect from a cat, not a grown man

Nice!

She is housesitting for a friend

Find a job mate depend that much of your parents is not good

I haven't had a job in 3 years where do I go how do I get one?

Did you kiss her and tell her 'I love you mum'?

no one cares about your mum's whereabouts, cunt

I didn't kiss her but I did say i love you mum now she is gone for another 3-4 days.

I don't know but try find one

Just go to a shop, give the manager a firm handshake and ask for a job :)

brits gave you a flag, but no job centre?

more like dicksitting amirite ecks dee

Do you have food for the coming 4 days?

You're a femanon aren't you

my mum actually left me for about 3 months without warning a few years ago. when she came back, she was visibly disappointed I was still home. we haven't talked about it since, but I think she regrets having me, and wishes I was aborted. I turn 30 next month, having never even held a girls hand other than my mums or aunts...

she went to live with her new bf and wanted to come back to an empty house so they could bang there u dip

I'm 20 atm I hope I get my shit together in the next few years.

no chicken tendies?

i think she hates you

>frozen coke
the fuck they still make these?

>quarter pounder
>that flag
seems legit

I literally consider killing myself every other day.

dont become me user.

the worst part is that when I turn 35 I can access a trust with millions that my grandma left me. so there's no motivation for me to fix any of this

>the worst part about my life is that I am a millionaire

jesus christ I feel bad for your mum. You're so fucking useless you find a way to make inheriting a million+ as being bad

Do your mum a favour and off yourself you useless fuck

Yeah I'm useless but it's not entirely my fault. My dad cooked meth for my entire childhood and got a life sentence when I was 14. I grew up in constant fear of people because my dad was a useless shit who brought violent gang members over every other day. I could do better but my mental issues aren't my fault.

Start reading books on self improvement user

are you maori?

How old are you?

>the worst part is that when I turn 35 I can access a trust with millions that my grandma left me. so there's no motivation for me to fix any of this
So sorry for you

That actually worked for me IRL