Marijuana

What made you want to legalize marijuana, /pol?

Other urls found in this thread:

drugs-forum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=417&order=desc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

logic

I don't want to legalize weed.

Pacifies the minorities.

That's why there are no attacks in the Nethelands.

Enemas of course.

I don't want to legalize weed, i want to decriminalize it.

Medicinal uses.

Not in favor of legalization for recreational use though.

DECRIMINALIZE

Why not?
Don't you realize it has innumerable health benefits as well as making you happy?

I don't like to get high. Too deep inside my own head. Selfish. But that's my choice.

I would legalize marijuana for medicinal purposes, and as raw material for manufacturing.

so we can finally stop having these threads

meanwhile here's a pic of a 15you girl with my meat in her mouth

Leaf, are you stupid?

Question is, how do we educate the masses?

How do we let everyone know the gem of hemp?

It was basically stolen from America with hemp. Why didn't you guys stand up for that shit? It was so blatant that big money was involved in that.

I don't anymore just to spite you faggots. legalizing everything else is ok though.

Law enforcement resources should not be used to fight marijuana. Full legalization along with hemp farming is the only answer.

nothing. i dont want it legalized. current laws dealing with who is at fault in a accident would need to be redone. currently at a federal level if your drunk and get into a accident but had the right of way you are at fault

weed stays in the system for up to a month. there is no proper way to determine if some one is high. while it may not affect hand eye coordination it can make you more prone to being distracted.

your dumb ass laughing because the person in the passenger seat cut a fart and it smells like KFC and when you bring up the smell he pretends to be creepy col sanders. you laugh to hard at something only mildly funny a chuckle would suffice then bam you T bone a family of 4 only 2 survive

overwhelming scientific evidence.

>just to spite you faggots
You do realize the whole legalization movement doesn't hinge around one person, you, a random basement dweller, right?

It's not as bad as alcohol for for those of us who want to stay off of it and are addicted to altering our state of mind it's an alternative.

Also it barely fucks with gains at the gym.

FREEDOM

Whatever you think of people who smoke weed, victimless crimes shouldn't be prohibited, and prohibition doesn't work as intended anyway.

Being black or 15

>because the metoblites stay in your system, depending on fat content, for up to a month or more you could be high the entire time and not even know it!
Are you retarded?

economic benefit and forcing the cuck police to focus on more important shit

No reason to have it ding dong bannu.

>barely fucks with gains at the gym

I think it even helps it as long as you don't fuck around with a bong rip before working out. The munchies can help with bulking, too, from past experience.

>health benefits

>benefit of shitting up your lungs
>benefit of shitting on your memory

Stop embarrassing the rest of us you stupid leaf.

Your arguments are pretty shit mate. What's wrong with working around something for the greater good? You don't stay high for the amount of time it's in your system (it's stored in fat cells).

Yer grammar is shite, you don't seem educated on the topic at all. Do some research

>forcing the cuck police to focus on more important shit

Like actual crime, instead of making criminals? That'll never fly.

doesn't shit up your lungs when you eat it or vape it

it doesn't affect your memory in moderate use, it also does not affect your learning capacity and ability to recall things you have learned

if anything, it's made information more substantial for me. interesting things I learn seem to stick in because I find it so interesting (while high)

Maybe if you chain smoke joints all day. Otherwise your memory and lungs will be fine.

How much do you smoke?

Legalizing it in the current state of the country (at least in America) would be disastrous.

Police officers won't go after white people indiscriminately unless you are suspicious. Cops need low level misdemeanors like this to keep nogs and shit tier people off the street.

Besides. I've been caught with weed several times and been let go every time.

>on Sup Forums
>allowing degenerate drugs culture
>siding with dindus

Probably averages around 3g a week, sometimes more, sometimes less

i'd probably still be a blue-pilled normie without it to be frank

it's true that drugs seem to push you out the box a little

magic truffles were a huge eye opener, I just connected things from what I already knew

You ever try LSA? I'm thinking of ordering some hawaiian baby woodrose seeds off ebay and doing a cold water extract.

First time I tried it and got high I realized "This is what people freak out about, it's nothing" and came to the natural realization the govement has no say on what I put in my body and people will anyways. This was driven further when I started using opiates and benzos plus harder stuff. Junkies will get theirs no matter what and they're not bad people. Just regulate and help those that can't help themselves.

DUDE

Didn't mean to quote

marijuana is a nigger drug making them think they are white

keep it illegal

When I was 18 and realized that I was lied to for my entire life about its risks and effects, especially when compared to alcohol.

Nuu, heard of it but haven't really looked into them. DMT sounds interesting though

Hi :)

There are THC saliva tests, they detect hours, not days or months. The more you know!

you mean how the legalization movement in canada revolves around the u.n? stay cucked

>canadian

color me surprised

>angrily shitposting
Normally, shitposting is to have a good laugh. Not unleash your own repressed anger.

Never got in trouble when I was high on weed, can't say the same for booze.

seems like you're projecting. I live in a state where it's legalized. can you say the same?

Practically. I'm actually about to go out to get a quarter for 40$. Everyone here smokes. Police don't care. People sell in broad daylight.

Nice try, though.

Same reason hippies did it before legalization:
To create a consumerist underclass.
Shaving off a percent of potential competition while creating a consumer market or "scene".
You don't need to be conscious of it happening for capitalism to exist.

I smoked it

That's got to be some dirt weed for that price

>just tried weed, fast hearth rate, panic attack

>just tried weed the second time, feel nothing

wtf i hate cannabis now

I think all drugs should be legalized. Making them illegal only stimulates black markets, which channels money and power into the hands of organized crime syndicates. People are going to keep taking their drugs whether we legislate it or not, and I believe it is better to have control of production and distribution.
Money saved from the wasteful drug war could be used to produce anti drug propaganda, and forcing drugs from being mysterious to clinical and sterile will diminish its counter culture aspects.
Portugal decriminalized all drugs in 2001, and since then they have seen a staggering decrease in drug addiction rates.

It's really shitty having it be illegal but unless the government stays completely out of the production side of things all you're doing is giving them the rights to control everything from seed to sale while the general public remains criminals for stepping outside of their legal system. It's not going to be like going to a liquor shop and having 30+ beers to choose from either. You'll have a single mid strength beer, a single vokda, a single type of cider, etc. and they'll be sold with current black market prices in mind and anyone who steps outside of that system will be treated like a tax dodging criminal trying to sell drugs to children.

Now should the public tell the government to go fuck itself and stop arresting people over cannabis they'll plant hemp fucking everywhere and let it rain down it's pollen year round. With every passing generation the illicit genepools will turn to shit making all but the most obsessed home grower give up and those that succeed in spite of everything thrown at them will never be allowed to sell their products because direct competition like that will force the government to compete. They'll have to start running crazy numbers of unproven plants, run multiple breeding projects, have testing fields, etc. and that will strip their profits down to the point that a private enterprise could stand a chance of truly giving them a run for their money which can never be allowed.

>bbbut weed isn't addictive!

drugs-forum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=417&order=desc

read this forum for cannabis addiction to see what misery awaits you in a few more years of smoking

Pot ruined my life tbqh desu. Totally 100% my fault, still don't want to increase chances of other people suffering my fate..

how so? i'm also struggling with cannabis addiction. for me, it's not necessarily that its effects or after-effects are "bad", but that i hate the dependency on it to feel good, inspired, enthusiastic for things in my life, and hate how chronic smoking eventually makes my mind feel cloudy and stupid, even when i do everything to prevent that (exercise, healthy diet, good sleep, mental stimulation, etc). it was also absolutely a gateway drug for me and i still haven't been able to get out of the cycle of using weed, enjoying it a while, then turning to something to sort of break out of the fog that weed leaves me in, and then back to weed again. in all honesty, weed has been a huge problem in my life and i wish i'd never got so heavily into it. when you completely stop it can be very hard to find enthusiasm for things in your life and even to understand why certain things appealed to you in the first place, because you associate them so closely with the weed induced mental state that being out of that and sober is an alienating experience. weed is not the harmless miracle plant people think it is; many, many people eventually hit this wall and experience tremendous difficulties quitting and, most importantly, finding enjoyment and meaning in life without it. the quitting itself might be easy, it's the recovery of natural enthusiasm that's hard as hell.

Really don't want to brag but I'm an intelligent person, speak 5 languages, live in one of the greatest countries on earth, my family's rich and I had every opportunity to succeed in life. Yet I decided to smoke weed every day for about 5 years. I smoked weed before my grandparent's funeral, I smoked weed while on a trip in china (which could have gotten me a life sentence), smoked weed all day everyday. Now I'm clean for a year but too late. I became a pathetic liar (like most junkies are), I can't focus or motivate myself for anything now. I have severe panic attacks from phone calls, mails, letters etc, since I just ignored that shit for 5 years until it bit me in the ass. I lost all my friends and the respect of my parents.

I have since recovered quite a bit, but I'll never be able to get my wasted potential back. Too much time and braincells wasted. I'm employed at least. I could have studied at an high-tier uni here, but I procrastinated and showed total lack of agency.

The best way to quit I guess is asking yourself if you really "feel good", are "inspired" or "enthusiastic" while high on weed. Smoke a joint and listen to your body. IT will tell you the right answer. The natural enthusiasm comes back, just make sure you quit smoking cigarettes too...

All people who want to legalize marijuana I know are lazy Atheist feminist anti-capitalist.

Fuck them and fuck legalization. Smoking weed should be ban in all cases except for people who have health problems, wich funny enough are the only ones who don't protest since they can get his weed without legalization.

>Smoke a joint and listen to your body. IT will tell you the right answer.

well, i disagree there, in that imo one of the effects of weed is deception, deceiving you into thinking continued use is a good idea. you can't argue against that since you obviously were deceived in the same way for five years.

anyway, you say the enthusiasm comes back, so what's stopping you from picking up the pieces and getting back on track, man? when i quit i don't have any anxieties about anything, in fact i become totally immune to all fear and anxiety, since i only experienced that on weed, but for me the problem is depression related and general amotivational issues.

Nothing's stopping me. I'm working on it every day. It's just that I won't be a banker or lawyer or doctor like I could have been. Now I'm just a border patrol officer in training (thank god I never had trouble with the law) hopefully someday making enough to live a decent middle class life. Great job though, really like it. Who knows maybe I'll be the commander of that shit someday.