Thinking of studying/interning abroad in Australia. Was wondering what areas are particularly nice

Thinking of studying/interning abroad in Australia. Was wondering what areas are particularly nice.

Specifically working in the sports science field. Not a big partier, don't particularly need a crowded city atmosphere. What are the different regions like?

I've really only been to sydney and adelaide but I can tell you Sydney is a shithole full of hipsters and Adelaide is by far the best city in the country and anyone who says otherwise is a boat person

Western Australia is basically artificial mining towns and Perth which even though it's insanely isolated is generic as fuck
South Australia is 95% Adelaide which is basically a city sized country town which attempts to be a bit posh
Victoria is a hipster shithole
Tasmania is a freezing inbred island
New South Wales is basically America, materialistic banker goblin people
Queensland is basically Florida but it's pretty comfy
There's nothing in the Northern Territory

So queensland it is.

Any particular area? Town, city, etc?

don't come here we don't like your kind.

Go back to huffing petrol abbo

His not joking, your kind are not welcome in the Queen's land

Do not listen to him, go straight to QLD and nowhere else, and under no circumstances should you come to NSW

ACT is pretty much the place to be for students, mostly because its so fucking dull you'll actually study to amuse yourself and its about as harmless as you can get.
WA isn't too bad but fuck me, it so far away from anything ever happening they basically make their own 'fun' in weird, unusual and generally disturbing ways. SA is probably a close 2nd to ACT in terms of dull, but it is our serial killer capital.
Tasmania... yeah, nah
NT, can actually be fun in Darwin but mostly its just hot and dry or hot and damp
Qld, they'll still hang brown niggers like you yanks up there so watch out
NSW, depending on where you are the most populous state. I like the country but gradually quite sick of the cities
Vic, our very own Das-Kapital of communism and police state

t. nigel ugle

>they'll still hang brown niggers like you yanks up there so watch out
I don't get it. You mean they're right wing?

Hows Brisbane?

Which Australian university has the most second generation Asian aussi chicks that suffer from chronic identity crisis and daddy issues?

Oh yeah

I actually like Brissy, people shit on it all the time but if you stay out of the far western suburbs its actually a really nice city. Clean, fairly well laid out but you will need a car because no one uses public transport unless they're a degenerate, drunk or lost.

>and Adelaide is by far the best city in the country
Churches, overpriced/undersized beers and heatwaves. Worst state I've lived in.

>ACT is pretty much the place to be for students, mostly because its so fucking dull you'll actually study to amuse yourself and its about as harmless as you can get.
Its the drug capital of the country.

>Oh yeah
How intense does it get? You know we used to literalyly hang blacks and burn their churches even up to the 70s right?

Is the whole country Dry heat or is there a dry heat, damp heat divider line like in the US?

That user was talking out of his arse. Almost everything he posted is complete bullshit, Sup Forumstard nonsense.

Some 90% of the population lives within 50km of the coast. Most of the heat you are going to experience is rank humidity.

Yep, you can't have politicans kids getting a criminal record for a bag of pot
>+1 fireworks for sale all year round!

Ah its not too bad these days, back in the 60-70's it was the model for the south african apartheid system
Now they just produce lots of aberrant, minority party politicians and keep the spear chuckers on the fringe of most of the big towns and cities

The AIS, which no doubt would be a good option for you, is in Canberra. Canberra is small, and quite rural, but the population are mostly from interstate. Sounds like it would suit you well.

Adelaide is the excellent to live in if you're from there, excellent to visit as an exchange student who wants to improve his English (irrelevant to seppos), and a bit shit for anything else. It's the epitome of comfy but the government are doing everything they can to ruin that and turn it in to a smaller, shittier version of Sydbourne.

The burger isn't as stupid as you take him for.

Only applies on the Eastern Seaboard.

Shit wrong anchor. Canberra stuff directed at OP.

>Not a big partier, don't particularly need a crowded city atmosphere

Canberra

>ANU is the best university in Australia
>small city
>comfy
>never too hot (often too cold)
>brilliant infrastructure due too left wing local government and politician presence (roads are famously good)
>ACT is technically still a beach state/territory (Jervis Bay)
>best place for foreigner to learn about history of the country due to many national buildings

jus come here bruu fuk aussie

Whats the best place in NZ? Will I get my All Blacks jersey at the airport or do I have to wait till the hotel? If I bring my friends kiwis will they think it's cute?

Nah Melbourne and Adelaide are dry heat. I don't know if Hobart even gets hot.

Depends what you like OP.
If you like smaller cities there are some nice ones with unis. Hobart is nice and you have some stunning wilderness as your backyard. I'm pretty fond of Brisbane too, but if you prefer there's universities scattered along the Queensland coast all the way up to Townsville. If you don't mind the humidity there's fantastic weather and beaches. Lots of bogans though.

This is really helpful. Thank you