Orc-Posting

Meme's based on the Lord of the Rings?

Other urls found in this thread:

biblegateway.com/passage/?search=John 1&version=KJV
youtube.com/watch?v=liCMDsjrCU8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Bump, pls post moar

someone please post the one about gondor coming to an end and aragorn saying something like statistically disease kills more than orcs

As a Christian, I would like to take this opportunity to share with you the reason why these people seem so delusional. It was written almost 2000 years ago.

2 Thessalonians 2:10-13
And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved. And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie: That they all might be damned who believed not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness.

You may have often wondered what is going on in their minds, how they will condemn whiteness and men, and then stand at the train station with signs welcoming refugees and then get raped and murdered 2 weeks later. This is no coincidence that they are being punished by the people who they are prioritizing and holding up as virtuous.

These memes are funny, because everyone who might be Christian, or even look for the truth, can see that they are true, and absolutely absurd, yet we can both appreciate that they are lost on these delusional enemies of God.

biblegateway.com/passage/?search=John 1&version=KJV

Matthew 7:7 Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you:
8 For every one that asketh receiveth; and he that seeketh findeth; and to him that knocketh it shall be opened.

John 14:6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

I saved all of them m80

I got a few more I think you'll enjoy

kek, thx m8

>Minas TIrith

literally how do you fuck up this bad?

OY VEY let these peaceful refugees in you bigoted goyim, we are all the same!!

>the orcs were niggers meme

>barbara spectre
Revelation 2:9
I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty, (but thou art rich) and I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan.

It's incredibly facile to use a children's fantasy novel- which the author explicitly stated was never intended for allegory- as a way of espousing your toxic views.

Go back to Sup Forums you stupid faggot.
Sage.

>toxic views

This board is toxic. Can't you assholes get a real personality and stop trolling for attention? Grow up.

> Posting glorified Facebook memes

Fuck off back to /r/The Donald please

No, and if you dont stfu imma start bumping every post .

Actually, only The Hobbit was intended for children. The Lord of The Rings is an "adult" book.

youtube.com/watch?v=liCMDsjrCU8

GET

A

FIRE

GOING

that's an Uruk, not an Orc

The interesting thing about propaganda is that it's always, at the end of the day, one big loaded question. So now you have Muslims (and coptic Christians, don't forget), being represented by Orcs- completely one-note fantasy villains that are bereft of history, personality, any sort of intention other than to do evil. You'd have to be an idiot to be swayed by memes like these.

Sorry Man I didnt make it I just downloaded it.

only good ones in this thread. the rest are normie tier reddit cuck facebook memes and you should really go back

I haven't read the bible all the way through in over a decade, I think it's due for a revisit.

Huh, the bible really calls out kabbalah Judaism? Whodathunk?!

wow, really makes me think about (((them)))

Keep telling yourself that

more accurate version

>another thinly-veiled Sup Forums thread
Yeah, nah. You need to go back.

Check this one out.

>AND ITS BEAUTIFUL
KEK

SJW CLICKBAIT BLOWN THE FUCK OUT

Who would have thought that people brainwashed by the Big Media TV/Movie Jew would be hyper sensitive to even a normie-tier red pilling xD

>11:21
Fuck you, faggots.

Its not being used allegorically, they're just pasting actual leftist talking points and direct quotes from political leaders and professors over stills from a movie.

The fact it gets under your skin means it's poking at some uncomfortable truth you don't want to confront.

goddamn the samefag spamming this shit must have such a sad life

well said. expect a long wait then a very low-tier "argument" which is identical with blatant trolling

I think what's annoying is you neckbeards constantly getting offended over everything and trying to shove politics into every single thread on every single board

When you put an agenda before humor its guaranteed to not be funny

technically this is right, xes not an Orc xes an Uruk

I find this pretty funny, even if I don't agree with everything. Why can't you autists lighten up?

2 Thessalonians 2:10-13
And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved. And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie: That they all might be damned who believed not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness.

>had pleasure in unrighteousness
Examples:
Persecuting Christians who won't bake cakes for sodomites (even when it's a free country and all business reserve the right to refuse service for any reason).
Banning free speech under the guise of protecting minorities.
Removing children from Christian families who teach them at home and don't teach sodomy.
Promoting idolatry in Islam while condemning Christianity.
Actively working to genocide white people and increase blacks (while claiming to be righteous they neglect Asians as the smallest minority).
Working to destroy traditional values while claiming that traditional values don't exist.

These memes won't work on normie liberals. Not because they are bad memes, but because they have been given delusion. They hate God and Christianity and tradition and goodness and whites.

These memes will be treated like pepe was, turned in to hate speech and condemned. It will blow up out of proportion and in 6 months everyone on the internet will have an opinion about it. Us vs. them.

The only thing they ever do against these memes is try to use them for themselves, which never works, or ban them (good luck with that).

Is it just me, or does everyone actually defending the premise behind this shit actually believe that all immigrants/refugees are Muslim or something..? All of the strawmem they come up with are Muslim stereotypes, like being suicide bombers, “muh rapefugees” and whatnot, and even that one is a broken analogy, considering most Islamic terrorists are actual country residents, not immigrants.
Hell, where I live, the irony is that absolutely none of the bad daily shenanigans happening, like crime and corruption, are done by immigrants, but by actual, original country residents instead, while the immigrants mind their own business struggling to have a more or less decent life, so, if anything, WE have yet to prove to ourselves we are not “orcs”, even if there was no immigration of any kind.
How can one be so misinformed and close-minded, I wonder..? Is it the internet’s fault, or did the internet simply give an outlet for these ignorant people to speak their mind..? It feels like the “gay marriage” argument back in the 90’s all over again.