Post your NOTP. The ship you hate more than any other

Post your NOTP. The ship you hate more than any other.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xyKXBxK82LE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You already did it for me.

Storm/BP

I think we can end the thread now

Dick and Barbara

Kyle/Carol

Jasper/Lapis

I mean that shit is rape, jesus christ.

I like a lot of ships that are outright abusive and involve rape because of fetish reasons.

Forced one-sided relationships can be fun in fiction.

X-23/Angel

but wonderwomans super vagina is the only cunt strong enough to take supes cock of steel.

My job is done

Starfire

I was going to go with OP's, but this is worse

You won.

Babs belongs with nobody cause nobody can ever be good enough for her

BB/Raven

Raven/Beastboy is by far and away the worst fucking ship

Cap and bucky

Or any gay ship with cap

>implying Babs isn't a slut
>implying Babs doesn't want every Robin in her

I want to believe
Let me stay in my ignorance

WW/Superman
Batman/anyone
Storm/BP
Storm/Wolverine
I think only these trigger me.

>not shipping batman and alfred

That is what Barbara now believes, probably

Wolverine/Jean

stale forbidden fruit tripe

>not shipping superman and batman

Why the hate for Clark/Diana?

And don't use the words "boring", "chemistry", or "marysue".

Fuck the new Babs doe
Absolutely disgusting
Because superman belongs with Lois always

felt like a cheap plot device. there was barely any build up before they started fucking. not to mention completely fucking over Lois. i prefer Clark and Lois way more.

I ship him with Justice, tbqhwyf.
Personally, it feels like cookie cutter Pokemon breeding.
>Superhero A is strong
>Superheroine B is strong
>they must be pair

the ship or the picture?

The ship m8 gay ships are gross

Why do you keep namefagging?

this

Cause I'm a piece of shit

Gay ships involving characters not gay

What are you, a faggot? who doesn't like gay ships? do you like lesbo ships?

Every single scene I've seen where they're together in romantic situations like on a date or kissing or having a tender moment, etc...don't actually feel romantic, they feel artificially engineered like a child mushing two action figures' lips together.

Holy shit what a massive faggot.

This thread is for gay now.

Best gay incoming

Yeah I do like lesbian ships cause I'm lesbian

user, you can't ship that! They're father and son!

>Because superman belongs with Lois always
People who say this simply aren't aware that for 50 years, Lois hated Clark's guts and only had a schoolgirl crush on Superman. She would continually find ways to lie and manipulate Superman into marrying her. One time she even molested baby Supes because she finally had an opportunity to steal some kisses from him.

All you've seen is the Lois and Clark TV show and suddenly that makes them perfect for each other. It's dumb. You're dumb.

Degenerate

But it is boring. And the nu52 didn't do the raltionship any favors. Diana was stupid as fuck and basically kept asking Clark 'you still love me right' and Clark was either mad or didn't trust her when the writer weren't tell ant not showing how much they luv each other.
It was always supes bill I and Diana's villians got one issue or were beaten off panel.
It wasnt appealing. Clark had a life but Diana all she did was talk about how great Supes was when he wasn't around.

It's very uninspiring. Nobody wants it so I don't know why they pushed it. So glad it ended and will never happen again.
plus based rucka is gonna give us the superior WW pairing

It's best to ignore the opinions of secondaries and Post-crisis fags.

You can ship Dick with anyone or anything. Father figures are barely even crossing the line..

Jesus, fucking cold messing me up

hold on, gay people aren't actually allowed in Sup Forums gay threads. this is a christian image board. get out of here you freak of nature.

Batman/WW

No amount of 90s nostalgia is gonna make me not hate it.

Post more of it then

Rude

Nah it's just your shitty opinions, tripfag.

I haven't been this genuinely mad at someone on Sup Forums in a long time. You are such a whiny fucking faggot.

>likes WW/Supes
>thinks he can call out anyone for shit taste

What, do you honestly think that Superman should be a trickster god continuously messing with his friends and family as well?

That's NOT even a plausible picture. Bruce would never smile.

Because the only reason they paired them together is because they share superficial similarities or because people think Wonder Woman's the only woman powerful enough to take his dick.

It's not about chemistry or story-telling, is horse breeding mentality: pairing two character because they share the same powers or look.

The there's the chemistry thing. Superman/Wonder Woman make both characters look bad. Both Superman and Wonder Woman need someone human and down-to-earth that can ground them and serve as bridge between to humanity. Superman need Lois remind himself that he's ultimately human and Wonder Woman need Steve to show her that male mortals can overcome and rise past their differences and be good. When you pair Superman with Wonder Woman you just have two god-like being completely detached from humanity that end up viewing themselves as above or beyond humans. It's a romance build on similarities, they only serve to alienate and isolate them from others.

That's why in most Elseworlds type of stories you've Wonder Woman whispering on Superman's ears for him to take over the world and transform it into a little utopia with all common sense being drown.

Superman was created for him to remain with Lois Laine. That was it. Those silver age stories where just writers playing a game of dancing chairs. In them Superman was also an asshole that constantly tested and tormented his friends for no good reason, that when he didn't transformed himself into a weird creature or another for whatever reason to spread some chaos.

For example you could say that Batman should remain with Julie Madison, because that's the girl Batman was engaged when he first showed up, but Julie fucked off very early and Batman remained alone with Robin fighting crime. So the only proper scenario is for Batman to die alone, empty and sad. That's the perfect ending for him. Batman in a threesome with Lady Justice and Lady Misery.

(Golden) Glider/Mirror Master.

I've come to accept it now since he isn't the real Superman

Waiting for the day they'll really bring an interesting love interest, so everyone can forget that cunt.

>batman/superman
>batman/dick
>not batman/joker
absolutely shit taste. awful. 0/10.

>Post-Crisis fags

It's been goddamn 30 years. That's not enough to escape casual status?

I fucking hate Bruce Timm. What possible reason could Diana have for falling for a useless piece of shit who couldn't give two fucks about her. At least Superman cares.

The superior WW pairing? WW and her hand? Steve Diana? Wonderbats?

Yeah, because the last few times they tried to go with "let's make a girlfriend to replace MJ" gave us such stellar results.

Only half-decent female character they add and she has a ladyboner for Doc Ock.

/thread

Yeah, Wonderbats is current rumor. Or some other Batcharacter.

I understand he needed To keep a secret identity. But damn I hate Clark

Nah, I liked that dynamic. It's not like it ever went anywhere.

>some other Batcharacter
Ummm... I've got nothing.

Well, either Wonderbats will happen or Jason Todd is really Diana's twin as anons say!

But WonderBat is garbage

Yes this is shit, but actually mine is Hal/Carol
I fucking hate Hal

Of course it is. But Rucka DID SOMETHING TO BATOFFICE, HYPE.
We know, Desh.

I fucking love Bruce Timm. He make amazon innocent princess fall in love with mere mortal and brave soldier. Dark knight with endless crusade against crime and injistice and beatiful strong princess warrior. Their chemistry in show and in jla comic were awesome. Hope DCEU will be next

Desh?

I dunno man, Hal/Carol is great. It's just beautiful to see how Carol always tryng to get ot Hal while he fucked up everything.
BATMAN-WW FUCKING YES.
Actually, no. They just can't give Wondie to Bruce because new52 Wondie were slept with his best firend who are dead now. It will be wrong on so many levels. (Looking at you, Tim Drake)

About a billion times better than him and Batgirl.

Diana/Steve is the only worthy Wondyship.

Can't top this

But BatWW sucks
I mean why would you take one of the most honest and straightforward heroines and have her in a relationship with a guy who does nothing but lie and hide.
Fuck opposites attract shit.

Another shitty fanfic tier ship pushed by BTAS. Timm is a cunt. The only batship that's good is BatxCat.

>(Looking at you, Tim Drake)
Connor died and Tim banged Wonder Girl?
Bruce and Croc's rock is better than Bruce/Babs.

What's wrong with WonderBat?

>inb4 tumblr
google

Bruce x Bitterness is the only good batship

>Worst ship
Zatana and constantine stick to them fucking once and zatanna regretting it.
>Most potentially disasterous ship.
Harley/ivy because ts easy to forget about joker if you go that route but it could be done well if you keep joker in mind while doing it.
>Worst shippers
Fluttercord shippers because they constantly insist there ship has evidence when it clearly doesn't.
>Worst ship that auctualy happened
Superman wonder women it's an acceptable relationship but the new 52 writers did a terrible job of it.

*Because it's easy

Yep, in pre-new52 universe. Tim banged Cass on a floor flooded by ashes of Connor's abortive clone
There is nothing wrong with it. It's amazing. They had good chemistry in JLA, DCAU and some good moments during amazon's attack etc. BN also showed who Diana love most. New52 ruined it all

incompatibility
trinity shipping
tsundere shit
batwank

That art style is really cool. Where is it from? Reverse image search came up empty.

Alfred

The Brave and the Bold animated series
youtube.com/watch?v=xyKXBxK82LE

This. Absolutely.