So... is Stevn Univers in hiatus again ?

so... is Stevn Univers in hiatus again ?

Yes

As things stand, at least until the 30th, maybe later.

I swear I vaguely heard some CN ad say something about "12 episodes of SU" or something like that when surfing. What was that about?

I fucking hope so this shit show needs to be cancelled and all it's fans burned at the stake.

>pic semi-related

I thik they say after the june 16th

why its a good show user, your just mad because pearl will never suck you dry with her eager mouth

why can't i like my show senpai, there's like no cartoons worth watchin rn (tho i got some HB hype)

Sir, if you wish death on the fans so much, why haven't you done the deed yet?

Pearl is defective. Wouldn't let that garbage near my dick.

Congratulations, you hate Steven Universe. Would you like a fucking medal?

Actually yes.

I think people just shit on SU because it always gets replies

So... No more /Sug/?

I hope it's on hiatus forever so (You) and your general can stay in the like the mods and people wanted

come join us in the /trash/

That's pretty much exactly it, yeah.

When isn't it? I think it'd be easier to list all the times it isn't in fucking hiatus at this point

Then why is there a homestuck general on the frontpage every second of every day, I could swear the threads said it was ending

it ended 2 months ago

who do I fi-befreind first?

artist source pls

Steven man

fuck i'm already looking at this to who is weak to who in a megaman game

Don't forget that the replies are fun to make, too.

It's a win-win.

If there's one thing I miss from the 80's and 90's, it was consistent release schedules for shows and cartoons.

Now it's all like "Here folks, THREE brand new episodes.....and then NOTHING for 4 months! Woot Woot!"

SU isn't the only culprit of this by a long shot.

Do you miss every show getting at most 2 seasons an always ending in a cliff hanger?