Hey

Hey,

We've been following this discussion board for a while and will be posting a companion piece about it to our soon to be released article 'Right Wing - The New Racist Wing' and I would like to ask a few questions.

Do you support gay marriage and equal rights?

Prominent Twitter racist Milo Yiannopoulos was recently banned, do you support Twitters decision to remove him from the social network?

Should sites that post clearly racist rhetoric be blocked from access for preaching hate speech?

Thanks again,

Clara Schiell.
-Buzzfeed factual analyst and social commentator.

Gay marriage no but I do support equal rights for citizens regardless of color

What is "racism" exactly anyway? Basically not being anti white. Ok against mass immigration and anti white racism.

Also how is milo racist? He's a faggy kike, he's not even white. (((You)))
Are the real racist filthy Jewish supremacist

Are you homophobic or something? Stop oppressing Milo you homophobic bigots

Ruble dubs praise Moloch!

>Buzzfeed factual analyst and social commentator.
Kill yourself faggot

Bump for Clara schiell.

Get outta here, (((buzzfeed))). Soros is calling you to his office again! ;)

Tits or gtfo.
Actually, just go fuck yourself, as either you are a troll or actually work for jizzfeed, and should be filled with lead.

If you post your tits with a timestamp I will answer all your questions.

>Should sites that post clearly racist rhetoric be blocked from access for preaching hate speech?
We are the fascists you cheeky cunt

The right wing isn't the racist wing lol. If anything democrats are racist. "Oh these poor black people cant help themselves so it's white peoples fault and we have to help them". Being racist against White people is still racist lol, and it demeans and controls black people to say that they have all these institutional problems with them. MSM garbage like buzzfeed feed an ideological universe yet you use the institutional racism against black men (which does not exist) to trap them in a cave. They don't see it but many of us do. You are what we call a "shill", you are soulless. You should end it

No Comment

Who/What is this 'Kek' I keep reading about and is it affiliated with Sup Forums.org or some kind of underground movement like StormFront or the Beta Uprising?

>pol is one person

Its a platform to give anyone a voice and to challenge any opinion. Nothing any of the anonymous users says or does reflects on any other anonymous users or the community.

>Schiell
Look at these retards responding and not sageing

European males and American males of European descent are constantly told that we are the cause of all misery in the world.

You are using a computer? It was invented by whites. How about your smart phone? Do you use electricity generated by power plants? Do you drive a car or watch television? Have you ever flown in an airplane? Do you have indoor plumbing? Is your home heated by something other than burning wood? Yes, all of these things were invented by whites. Modern medicine? Modern agriculture? The use of petroleum and petrochemicals? Modern industry and production methods?

It is because of these white CISgen innovations that we have a global population of 7 billion...these are people of all races.

Everyone, around the globe, of all races, have white people to thank for this. Our medical technology, our agricultural innovation, our industry, our chemical engineering, and our transportation has allowed, for better or worse, for the global population to surge.

From unlocking the energy and versatility of petroleum to the atom, from something as simple as penicillin, anti-septics,sanitation, and sewage treatment or refrigeration to something as complex as surgery, vaccines, internal combustion engines, turbines, or nuclear power...whites are the reason why everyone, of all races, on this planet is living longer and why the global population is the largest that it has ever been.

I will not apologize for white ingenuity, intelligence, or creativity.

Even on just a utilitarian metric, we have allowed more people to exist at one time than ever in human history. We have allowed, through our innovation, more people to live simultaneously, than ever in history.

Our global hegemony, is a testament to this fact.

The fact remains that every race on this planet owes a debt of gratitude to Europeans and European Americans. It is not Asians or Africans who did these things, it is whites.

We will be waiting, with baited breath, for a collective "thank you".

Kek is frog God, moloch is bull God. Praise moloch! White pride!

Nice troll

(((Schiell)))

Based will save and repost. 1488

Sup Forums is a board of peace all ideologies and sexualities are promoted and accepted

Not buying it, you should go to troll school hahaha, xd! ;))

Is this b8?

Post proof with timestamp.
Buzzfeed is a cancer and i hope it goes the way of Gawker.

Buzzfeed journalists are tacitly implicated in journalistic dishonesty in the DNC leak.

Buzzfeed is just another arm of Correct The Record/George Soros Inc.

Sup Forums is not a conservative website you tiddlywink.

Spread the message far and wide.

Yes, the name is literally shill ("schiell")

>>>>>Sage

HEY HEY HEY HEY HEY

PLEASE INCLUDE SPURDO IN YOUR REPORT

PIC RELATED IS AN EXAMPLE

Probably, but who knows. For better or worse we have been getting more and more media attention lately.

>Do you support gay marriage and equal rights?
Gays can marry, but the church should not be forced to marry them. Equal right, depends what that is supposed to mean.

>Prominent Twitter racist Milo Yiannopoulos was recently banned, do you support Twitters decision to remove him from the social network?

>Should sites that post clearly racist rhetoric be blocked from access for preaching hate speech?

A private company can do as they chose. I think its wrong, but have no more say than to boycott, and I don't care enough.

Should sites that post clearly racist rhetoric be blocked from access for preaching hate speech?
Yes. Get those fucking nigger loving sites off my internet.

Aborigines are subhuman and should be regarded as such. You should be able to kill abos or even torte tire them or fuck abo kids if ur a chomo

Should free speech only apply to certain opinions and certain topics? To convince someone to stop being racist, you need to engage in the discussion and present an alternative. You can't just block it from view and pretend it's not happening.

Not everybody here is a right winger.

I'm not, myself. You'll be interested to know that;
#1. I'm Metis
#2. I'm bisexual
#3. I'm a liberal

I'm here because I'm sick to fucking death of:

#1. Political correctness and the entire SJW mindset.

It's basically the exact same thing as right wing neocons; the belief that you should be able to use the force of government to threaten people into behaving a certain way via force of law; the morals are just different.

As somebody who is; Not straight, not white, and believes strongly in individual freedom (as should be a prerequisite to even dare call oneself a liberal)

#2. The downfall of mainstream media. I have spent my life watching it turn from unbiased, local news broadcasts that kept communities glued together into fucking buzzfeed. A factually anemic Facebook sideshow.

I have a feeling I'm not the only person who feels this way around here. And I'm sorry that your kind is not gifted enough to pick up on the nuances of the dialogue here.

Although you're probably a troll so I probably just wasted my time. But fuck you,. your questions are completely leading and you are an aberration to the very idea of journalism.

Sodomy is degenerate. It's one of the many sins the Jew run media is trying to make mainstream

If anyone is a liberal after being here for any reasonable amount of time they're retarded. Lurk moar

I just noticed the name of the "commentator".

It's a ruse.

Abandon thread.

who defines "hate speech", and what is the definition?

Perfect post

Post tits

>jews did 9/11
>hitler did nothing wrong
>north korea is best korea
>god hates fags
>justice for harambe
>(((milo))) is a degenerate race mixing faggot
>Sup Forums is a christian board
>argentina isnt white
>its happening
>praise kek
>wtf i hate trump now
>1488

Kill yourself

I don't do anal. That's just faggy, plus it increases the likelihood of developing incontinence later in life. Studies have actually shown that the rate of heterosexual couples that engage in anal sex is roughly comparable to the rate of homosexual couples that engage in anal sex.

So I agree. Ass fucking is disgusting and degenerate. But lots of straight couples do it. Check your fucking facts.

Not to mention you are a fucking faggot neocon piece of crap if you think you should have any right to dictate what happens in private bedrooms wherein all parties involved are consenting adults.

Because at that point you are just projecting your own insecurities. You probably think about taking it in the ass constantly, and that's why you are so vocal about it. People can speak only that which is on their own mind.

Print whatever you like. Nothing anyone here says will change the article you set out to right.

Fake and gay.

Fuck off and kys

Saged

Post ethnicity and religion please.

BuzzFeed is the skid mark on the underwear of journalism.

Milo pisses me off- his followers want to think and he's redirecting their energies into his little cult of personality. I agree with most of his Breitbart writings to some extent, but they're written in such a way that they become political tabloids, where confidence at the conclusion he reached displaces analysis.

I don't care one way or the other. Marriage is a pointless institution.

>Prominent Twitter racist Milo Yiannopoulos was recently banned, do you support Twitters decision to remove him from the social network?
It's their website so it's their right to run it as they please. If only liberals believed the same.

No. See above. And "hate speech" isn't even a legally recognized concept under US law. Also, people who say hateful things about whites never seem to face accusations or consequences for "hate speech."

I support gay marriage but gay couples should not be able to adopt children

No

No, Hate speech is free speech

The best response ITT but assuming OP isn't trolling, it'll never make the article

milo is a faggot kike!

that is all. good day.

yes
no
no

Stop talkin shit about Milo.
He's our fag.

>Clara Schiell
>Buzzfeed factual analyst and social commentator
You could have at least picked a real person to rp as

>sage goes in all fields

Preach brother

Idiots look at the surname, it's Schiell, SHILL. How can Sup Forums be this retarded...

Do you want a fucking medal or something? Everyone knows it's probably fake. What does it matter? Just one more plop of shit in this cesspool. Take it or leave it as you will.

I support the government being involved in the lives of people as little as possible. Thus, I would like to see the government not regulate marriage, or regulate anything that has to do with people interacting.

No. Silencing someone because you don't like what they talk about, or how they talk about something, isn't very good. That said, Twitter can do as it wants.

Absolutely not. To do so would be a blatant violation of principal freedoms.

Here is your (You), OP.