Why is crippling depression so common nowadays?

Why is crippling depression so common nowadays?

Other urls found in this thread:

cyber.eserver.org/unabom.txt
medicaldaily.com/benefits-ecotherapy-being-nature-fights-depression-improves-mental-health-and-well-being-261075
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

No God, no nation, no family, no future, nothing above yourself to believe in. Man desperately needs a higher calling to function properly.

>depression
>not a meme
It doesn't exists and it's an excuse for women and nu-males

The modern world is inherently unnatural.

FPBP

This is the kind of behavior that won't change anything if not make some people even more bitter and others even more apathetic.
Depression is real. Neurologists and psychiatrists alike confirm.
Do you think your judgement is above that of professional doctors?

Because you're a faggot

Can't speak for anyone else but I just see no point in life. No ambition, no motivation, no friends, no gf. Although my anti depressants are so strong I barely feel anything anymore. I've ascended beyond feels.

Paradoxically because life is easier.

Also should mention it runs in my family, mother and grandfather both suffered from it

ha thats me. i'm fucking numb

depression is real...
...ly fucking trivial if you have any degree of self awareness or discipline.

Get a job. Work out. Meet new people. Try new sports. Read a book.

I feel you.
My family also had a long story of mental illnesses. I feel like the only sane members of my family tree were killed in the two world wars.

Self-awareness only makes things worse. And lack of dopamine negates any possibility of discipline being helfpul.

>No God, no nation, no family, no future, nothing above yourself to believe in. Man desperately needs a higher calling to function properly.

>believing in spooks

cyber.eserver.org/unabom.txt

This text contains the answers you seek

White men have nothing to live for.

our way of living is so far removed from our natural environment that we are riddled with anxiety and self-loathing. Humans are designed to be hunter-gatherers living in small, self-governing homogenous groups. Everything that is a departure from that is a step in the wrong direction. Agriculture was humanities biggest mistake.

Not strong enough, too much babying, things have peaked, not getting enough what you want irl and not being realistic.

Women making men die too.

becouse of the lack of purpose. i believe in honor above all, right now im waiting for my masters to summon me that is all that gives me purpose, that is what avoids me from killing myself, call it something to believe in

More Non Whites

>No God, no nation, no family, no future, nothing above yourself to believe in
>i need fairy tales to give me hope and something to live for
Good goyim

Kikes and Mudslimes have ruined the world.

Niggers too but that's mostly down to the kikes tbqh

Because we've moved away from nature for claustrophobic cities where no one knows anyone and love is hard to find.

STOP TELLING ME WHAT TO DO, YOU'RE NOT EVEN MY REAL DAD !

Kek, this. My only point in life, I feel, is to work and pay the debt I owe school loans, car loan), after that I dunno. What's the point? There's no real "future" to look forward to that I can see, I've never seen it. Even as a child I never saw a good future.

I'm not even a loser, I have a good job, nice gf, I'm 24, but fuck me, there's just nothing to "live" for, beyond mindlessly consuming and watching the sun come up.

>no one knows anyone and love is hard to find.
>instead of everyone being spread the fuck out everyone is super concentrated
>somehow this makes people hard to find
0/10
In the olden days people were naiive as fuck and pretty much settled for what they could find. Now because of the internet and TV, everyone, both men and women, have super high standards and refuse to settle.

>Technology is scary. Western advaces are bad. Let's go back to dying from common cold plz.

>no reading comprehension
0/10
Just because you're surrounded by people doesn't mean you know them or they know you.

>nation, family, future are fairy tales

kys my man

>CRIPPLING depression

This meme sucks

what a bunch of fucking babies you all are. Please, continue moping around like fags, while actual men go do shit with their lives. There's a reason no one gives a fuck about you sad shits, you need to get over your sissy hangups. and stop taking antidepressants, that shit will turn you into a zombie. smfh

High end capitalism. People forget that during the golden age of America the State was strong and more "socialized".

feels bad man

the grandfather I mentioned actually fought in Korea

>parents lied to us
>teachers lied to us
>woman lied to us
>good people are the exception
>people will hate you for being happy with what you have
>people will kill you based on your race

i find this terrible, don't you

Because humans weren't bred to live in concrete cities, doing office jobs all their lives. Our bodies and minds are aching for something else, yet this modern life can't provide it for us.

Read "The Way of Men".

because situations are so shitty. change your situation and feel better

This is the worst strawman I've seen in some time. If you fail to see his point then you might be a sub 120 IQ monkey, not even kidding.

The Jew gets it.

This is the answer for all you non alphas. Spirituality is dead.

human is a paradox

t. kaamos is coming

>sub 120 IQ monkey
Isn't 100 supposed to be the average?

Marxism.

The world imagined by a marxist is one not worth living in. There is no happiness there. And as we all know, cultural marxism is rampant all across the west.

>people will kill you based on your race
>i find this terrible, don't you

>Just because you're surrounded by people doesn't mean you know them or they know you.
>i have autism that prevents me from interacting with people: the post
I get to know all of the people in my life with basic social interactions and spending time with them outside of the internet. You should try it sometime.

>conveniently forgetting he mentioned god and something higher than yourself
oh you

Then explain the point. All I read was lots of bullshit.

>Le Aryan superiority.

Define cultural Marxism in in a tweet, so I can b8 and catch norps and hopefully really make them think

When are you kikefags going to start bombing the shit out of ISIS?

Lack of living in natural settings. Increased sedentary lifestyle and isolationism. Unsatisfying service sector careers that offer no tangible awards or craft, no sense of moving forward or improving. Constant reinforcement of the Gisnep Romance where guy and girl meet and remain in bliss and giving unrealistic expectations of love. The fleeting nature of most joys. The complete unknowability of your fellow man. Giving more humans than ever access to higher levels of thought and education that not everyone may be mentally solid enough to handle. A sense of cradle to grave futility, working in a drudgery for a wage that finally frees you to do as you please, but oh wait almost all of that goes to the simple act of living. Faith is dead or dying as in organized religion, the sense of community provided by it being lost as more people embrace "unique" spirituality of their own loose interpretation. A lack of will and discipline.

Living in the 1800's sucked; you worked in a textile factory that wanted to kill you or were a fisherman or steelworker, had a marriage probably of convenience and at least half of your kids would die of crib death or kicks from a horse; but your life would have purpose, and clarity. You would live to work with your hands, to make. Making things with your hands, moving, working, making children, making sustenance for your family as the American dream grows around you. We are born as we awake from the great dream and realize maybe the foundation was flawed.

iv been depressed for so long it don't bother me anymore

i don't even care about looking depressed in public
when my leaders decide to do it

Too many options

One word: capitalism.

>i don't even care about looking depressed in public

I have ambition
I have reason/motivation to achieve my goals.
But I am very lazy and overcome with extreme anxiety when I have to file application or study

>something higher than yourself
>oh you
''Man, I'm my own master, there is nothing that is above me whatsoever, absolutely nothing''
Realize your place, leaf.

Depression is a meme. I've been through it and it's bullcrap. it is very selfish in its core. You have a stable house, good family and friends, even a gf and you're depressed just for the sake of it?

You gain nothing from it. Thank God I met His will

> +1 shekel

Non esiste la depressione
Crederci è l'inizio del circolo vizioso che la causa
La (((psicologia))) è menzogna

>Realize your place, leaf.
Good cuck. Just because you worship your wife's son and her boyfriend doesnt mean its a good thing\

>expectation to go to college after school
>if you don't go you feel stupid and left out
>if you do go you might feel it's not for you but you've already paid so much to be there that you're better off just getting the degree
>realise that women are vapid whores for the most part
>if you're gay struggle with an immature community where if you're anything other than a slut it's hard to find an SO
>can't find work nearby that doesn't require 2 years previous experience making sandwiches in gas station
>only work you can find underpays and is mostly undesirable
>cost of housing and general economy makes it hard to leave him or live a truly independent lifestyle where you're the only one paying the bills
>if you live in the city you deal with crime and shit conditions
>if you live in the country you deal with being excluded from everything worthwhile and have to travel stupid distances for simple things
>only peace you get in the world comes from escapism like posting on a Tibetain fingerbox forum or playing video games
>realise these are nothing more than time-wasters that stop you feeling bad but don't do anything for you in the long run
>all with the expectation to do more from a previous generation who had most things handed to them
>most of your normie friends are bluepilled to fuck and advocate destroying what few pillars of your society are worth keeping

I get anxious just being on the phone sometimes. I've avoided eating because I didn't want to be around people before

This. The modern world is increasingly isolating.

Thank God I'm part of a family with strong ties.

hit me hard Irishbro

Because so many grew up taught the principles of being a good person and politicians turn around and fucking try to completely tear the ideology down by shaming, threatening, or outright ignoring the people. Its a psychological attack and everyone feels as if they can't do anything - they either deal with it or remove themselves because they don't want to cause waves by fighting back, which everyone fucking should be doing.

Because life sucks that much.

Im going to just put this out there for anyone that is suffering from depression. This most likely will not work for those who are extremely suffering, but feedback is feedback. So what I have noticed this summer, having been a neet the whole time before college, is that Sup Forums and just being stuck in the house has really done a number on my emotional and mental state. Now don't get me wrong, I love Sup Forums and especially Sup Forums, however the mindset of the red pill does not do kind with those who want peace of mind. When ever I'm on Sup Forums, I am constantly reminded of the bitter nihilistic philosophy to the extreme in every thread. So much so, that It's easy to just become numb to it and even wish for more "happenings"; which is truly a low for any person.

This past week however I got to visit my nerdy as dad before I head off back to college. His house was on the lake, secluded in the woods, where human contact was rare. With nothing else to do I took a break from Sup Forums and Sup Forums and just kayaked and read. I mostly read nihilism such as Nietzsche, but even his level of nihilism didn't put me in a bad mood the way this site does. While the theme of his beliefs and this board go hand in hand, being secluded and out of all the constant bullshit of politics had really brought some peace again. But of course, here I am, back home on the same site, starting to feel the same way as I did before. I dont mean to sound like the hippy bullshit type, but for those struggling with depression on here, take a break. go to nature for a while, because whats going to happen is going to happen:we can only do so much so there is no point in worrying.

for those interested, there are some studies claiming that nature boosts happiness and helps with depression: medicaldaily.com/benefits-ecotherapy-being-nature-fights-depression-improves-mental-health-and-well-being-261075

the human brain wasnt built to handle such a huge society we have now

because people worry about stupid shit.

This. Depression is nothing more than a wilful refusal to accept the goodness of God.

Nietzsche was an anti-nihilist

I sometimes go walking in forests and by rivers, I agree it is nice

sometimes I think living on a commune might be nice

i feel like we are at dangerous level of irony and cynicism. we like to wallow in depression and self destruction.

>tfw only 2 cigs left

lack of sunlight and too much artificial light with high blue wavelengths also fluoride in water, nnEMF from WiFi and cell towers.

eat tons of oily fish like Sardines and Salmon and get out every morning in the Am sunshine and drink loads of spring water.. keep your body cool and avoid things which promote inflammation.

>there is no longer a goal to work towards
Food
Water
Shelter
Anything at all is now available with ease
Wars are longer for a cause other than money
Hook ups destroyed the need for marriage
>Man needs a goal otherwise he'll break down in a state of uselessness

I agree. While it's important to have both irony and cynicism to not lose control over the stupidity, sometimes it's just too much and destroys all hope for optimism.

absolutely man

Anti is a bit of a stretch, but you're right, he never advocated nihilism. I read his Genealogy of Morals, and the undertone to me seemed very nihilistic. My fault

nation, family and future are higher than yourself you dumb fuck.

Yes, towards the end of his writing career, when he started proclaiming the "übermensch" aka "over-man". However, it's obvious that Nietzsche was a tortured individual, who was probably just stuck in his head.

Shifting cultural attitudes mean people are more comfortable talking about it and increases the likelihood of suicides being reported accurately, whereas previous religious and social pressures previously would sometimes contribute to coroners reporting deaths as accidental instead of intentional suicide

>higher than yourself
>not understanding what a higher power is
>if he meant more important he would have said more important
0/10

On my 6th beer today and a bottle of wine. Took 6 sleeping pills just there. Im getting more self destructive every day, getting in a fight every week. I got jumped in a club last saturday because I beat their friend to a bloody pulp and they cracked my ribs and broke my jaw.

Getting more self destructive every day, coming to work on the construction site drunk.

I dont know but I am sure it will all end soon.

lack of proper intestinal flora and digestion.

also first post

Why does literally everything have to be the opposite of the way it is supposed to be or which is beneficial to all life in order to serve a few thousand sociopaths? Does that answer your question? We're literally living in hell and there's no justifiable reason for it.

Comes down to shitty diet and no excersize and or lack of social contact

If I shot myself in my temple with my Glock .40 cal hollow points right now would I die instantly or feel pain? I do have a AR-15 trying to see which one would be less painful

Pretty much.
Stopped caring about having friends or a relationship, but having absolutely nothing to look forward to every day kind of shits on everything.
>some time two years ago
>something happened that made me realize that I have no future whatsoever
>only logical conclusion, to me, was that I must eventually commit suicide
>don't feel sad, angry, scared, feel nothing and just barely stop myself from walking into traffic the same day because it felt like the efficient option
>only pick myself up after realizing that the one responsibility I have in life that I absolutely must take care of is my dog
>keep suicide at bay thanks to dog ever since
>tfw she's 8 years old now and I'm running out of time
I still can't actually get motivated to get anything done. The only lead I have is something along the lines of an academic career in cognitive science because that's pretty much the only thing I am vaguely interested.

A .40 cal will kill you instantly if you place it right. No pain brother. But dont do it, its not worth it.

>temple
You'd feel pain and you'd probably be alive for a little while if the 9mm didn't bounce around inside your skull. You gotta aim for the brain stem to knock out the major bodily functions, even then there's no guarantee it'd be painless. Use a shotgun to be sure.

The Archons that are feeding off of your life energy are getting hungrier and hungrier because they are starting to lose control so they are now emitting stronger energies from Saturn that are making people more depressed.

Where do I place it?

I'm about to do it I need to get my dog out of my bed though

It always has. You think peasants where not slitting their wrists on the daily???

This too, if you eat cheetos and mcdonalds how the fuck are you not going to be """"depressed""""

every time

Gee I wonder

Dont do it. Im not being responsible for the death of a white right wing man, sorry man.

always funny when people act like a lot of modern problems are some how unique but people love to be special snowflakes I guess.

>no family
source? Do americans don«t have families?

Let me guess, your father only tought he needed to bring home money and beat you up constantly?

Not a special snowflake, I realise that none of us are truly unique or special in any way, we all follow the same natural urges in the end. All edge aside.

>fucking trivial if you have any degree of self awareness or discipline.
It's completely the contrary, bro.

Taught is the proper spelling of that word friend.

COSE NOTHING TO F-CK