Injustice General: Ivy is a Goddess edition

Trailer:

youtube.com/watch?v=oDav-JfidL0

What we know so far:

>Confirmed for PS4 and Xbone, PC not mentioned, coming in 2017
>Characters will be customizable through the Gear system (armor pieces with different cosmetics and stats that you get after fights)
>Takes place in the Injustice universe after the first game. Batman and friends are still fighting Regime remnants when a new Earth threatening threat appears
>Stated to have the biggest roster in a DC fighting game ever (so at least 30+ characters)
>Confirmed characters: Superman, Batman, Flash, Aquaman, Supergirl, Gorilla Grodd and Atrocitus
>Speculated: Wonder Woman, Doctor Fate, Harley Quinn (Logos on Injustice 2 shirt) Ras al Ghul (Trailer voice over), Black Canary (Arrow actress went in for mocap), Blue Beetle, Swamp Thing (Twitter Poll) and Captain Cold (Snart's name and gun are shown in the trailer, gun is also on the shirt and he was in the poll).
>Stages confirmed bigger with Metropolis, Gotham and Atlantis confirmed so far

Other urls found in this thread:

e3countdown.com/
countingdownto.com/countdown/injustice-2-gameplay-reveal-countdown-clock
strawpoll.me/10445187
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Bane ?

>general

Please no

It's time to go back to ye olde times

-----------

E3 Countdown

e3countdown.com/

Gameplay Reveal Countdown

countingdownto.com/countdown/injustice-2-gameplay-reveal-countdown-clock

You could always leave.

I hope Earth Prime reappears and the real Superman has to sort everything out again. That would be so fucking hilarious.
>what the fuck is the matter with this universe
>get your shit together, edgelords

>Earth Prime
>real Superman
Pick one

Okay, New Earth, dick.

>If I cant be in this, NO ONE CAN!!!!

yeah i want to know what happened to this universe just as much. i wonder if it's batman went home and made serious moves with catwoman, or what happened to their aquaman, wonderwoman and superman after seeing their corrupted selves.

I kinda want another classical DC universe to attack these 2, so you can have legit 3 of some characters. crime being the coolest possible one of course.

but with the pit, and the tech, we might get just that, the pit evokes ras, mongol or brainac playing with timelines. maybe even something more powerful. maybe this will be a MK of the DC universes, basically an alternate convergence with a highlander/the one type implications

Supergirl a CUTE

>inb4 the "captain cold is le reddit" redditor

I mean, I really don't like NetherRealm's writing, so honestly the best thing that could happen is they don't return to New Earth and we can just assume everything there is hunky-dory Super Friends ice cream time whereas here everyone invested in Iron Man suits.
Even fucking Superman.

I wanna see the shirt with Harley's logo

What is even the point of Superman (and Supergirl by extension) having armor at all? Their skin is more durable than any armor already

It's a gameplay mechanic so everyone has to be on board with it.

i assumed magic, support, solar power and kryptonite protection?

Maybe the other heroes' armor makes them strong enough to harm Superpeople, so they need armor made out of similar stuff to defend against it.

Honestly, I don't really care. I think it looks pretty cool, and I just wanna design the coolest looking hero possible and have fun playing.

Holy shit. Doctor Fate niggers

Is the guy that always thanked Emperor Superman and used cat pictures back?
He was my husbando, n-no homo

>this

>Doctor Fate

All I could ever ask for.

So why is Batmans suit glowing green? It doesnt seem like kryptonite

Reminder:
>Aquaman (trident)
>Batman (cowl--creased shirt)
>Wonder Woman (shield--creased shirt)
>Superman (logo)
>Flash (boot)
>Harley (hammer)
>Dr. Fate (helmet)
>Captain Cold (gun)
>Atrocitus (red lantern's lantern)

Because the people who are making this game are gay

>Because kryptonite isn't green
ok........

>Dr Fate confirmed

All 10 of his fans squeed in joy

Why would he use kryptonite on someone who's not Kryptonian, you stupid nigger

I'd be more willing to bet it's a Green Lantern.

The Big Seven + Cyborg are pretty much a given.

Make that eleven.

I hope he's replacing Raven

Unless they add more titans

Hey. There's at least 9,257 of us last month!

Because he's not just fighting one person you stupid asian.

It literally looks the same as Atrocitus' battery

It's literally a red lantern on the shirt.

Of course the justice league is in, but that is NOT a green lantern. This is almost the exact same pic

Just because you're casual who doesn't know him doesn't mean that he's unpopular.

>Killer Frost nerfed to hell for being OP in Injustice
>Getting replaced with Captain Cold

>Killer Frost is the only character that's impossible to get in Injustice Mobile

Life is literally not worth living

Waifufags deserve to suffer

>yfw that's just collectible gear

We can't have nice things.
Captain Cold and his meme gun where on 2 tv shows played by the guy from Prison Break, they have to appeal to normies and put him in. Also probably because of Johns.

PLAS OR WE RIOT
>#plasticjustice

I can give Fate's helmet to whoever I want? Neat!

But that is Orion helmet

that would genuinely be cool as shit

Oh I see. Your a waifufag for h-list ass Killer Frost. Nice buzzwords

>We can't have nice things.
Yes we do, we can have Captain Cold in the game. That's a very nice thing.

THESE CHARACTERS WILL BE IN OR WE RIOT

>PLASTIC MAN
>CHEETAH
>KILLER FROST
>POISON IVY

DC ACKBAR!

So which character not appearing is going to crush you the most?

Pic related. Pretty much the perfect game for him too. What a shame.

>playable giganta never
;_;

It's Bat-anti-Flash-kryptonite

Cyborg is Big 7...........

But Captain Cold is a verynICE thing

>can't have nice things
>Dr Fate
>Atrocitus
>Gorilla Grodd
>Captain Cold

4 right off the bat

>LITERALLY liking captain reddit

WEEEEW LAD

i agree, he'd be awesome. shang shung but with the equipment,

actually, for retro plas feels, you should make him appear as who he is disguised as in online, no matter what, no hints. reading the 1943 series, and him hitting on scrubs as a smoke show girl then transforming into plasticman is always disturbing and unnerving. It's like the thing or some shit

>forgetting best villain

Never.

Now say why Captain Cold is bad without using any memes.

>w-w-waifu fag!
Nice argument kiddo

Sadly majority of people aren't stupid enough to like Captain Cold. Doesn't matter how hard Johns tried to push him even putting him in the JL.

Here's your (you)

I thought the same thing. FLASH,,,,,, Punch him!!!

Killer Frost Prime was OP as fuck in that game. I'm pretty sure that's why they don't let people get her.

>LITERALLY liking killer whore
WEEEEW LAD

But you don't understand! Captain Cold is DEEP and such a great character!! Haven't you read the only story where he is decent that everyone overhypes because he has nothing else?!

that didn't strike me as Ra's al ghul at all, he's supposed to have a very distinguished voice and that just sounded like a tired cowboy. Ra's has been around for eons and he sounds like ...that..not possible, why would anyone hear that voice narrating and think its Ras?!

>Swamp thing

Sold

What the fuck is this Captain Reddit meme? What is that even supposed to mean?

>Abnett writes story with Batman bringing Dick to JL
>BASED ABNETT, FUCK MY WIFE
>Johns writes story with Luthor bringing Snart to JL
>STOP PUSHING COLD JOHNS, NOBODY LIKES HIM *groan*

Redditors in denial

But you don't understand! Killer Frost is DEEP and such a great character!! Haven't you read the only story where she is decent that everyone overhypes because she has nothing else?!

See, I can do it too. Except Killer Frost has no good stories, hah.

>being proud of not reading comics

redditers are THIS pathetic

Now without the buzzwords, like an adult.

Just a memer that's mad that no one likes his waifu in the last game so they took her out.

I made a detailed post why Snart is a great character but he ignored it cause he loves them (you)s

That's not true!

She has COIE!

Yeah Ra's always has a thin face like a rat or a snake or a dragon

Bryan Cranstons voice only fits round faces and hearty looks, plus he didn't even try to do an accent.

Its probably Ra's tho, its just memecasting of le famous guy

I'd wager I've read more comic books than you have. Fuck, you probably only read Batman shit.

>Creeper
>Constantine
>Huntress
>Plastic Man
>Granny Goodness
>Big Barda
>Poison Ivy
>Scarecrow
>Rorschach for DLC instead of that faggot Scorpion

I don't seriously expect Granny, and I bet we won't get Ivy if Swamp Thing makes it in, but if I can at least get two others off this list I'll be over the moon.

I'm on that same ship.

>Killer Frost
>Batman

What, the story where she spends most of her time thirsty for Firestorm's cock and then goes into bitch mode again, and then disappears for the rest of the story? Such a great Killer Frost tale!

I'll be that guy.

I hope that by 2019, blue-eyed blonde-haired white Arthur is dead, buried and rebooted

I dont care about some lame backstory from the 60s about magic golden hair. Momoa please deliver.

She was in Assault in Arkham, dumbass. That's where most of the waifufags know her from too.

Since most people have already mentioned who they want in the game, why don't we talk about who we DON'T want to see? Hard mode: no Captain Cold or Killer Frost.

Though it will never happen, I personally don't wanna see Joker in here. I don't think he fits with these "epic" superhero fights, and I doubt the armor thing will look good on him either.

>Rorschach
Fuck I wish people would shut up about the Watchmen. I know the big bad of this game is probably gonna be Manhattan just going off the press release, but I can't be the only one that thinks Rorschach's just an darker, edgier, more ginger V.

where's that post?

Literally better than any Captain Meme story.

>thead getting detailed cause of one shitposter

strawpoll.me/10445187

WHOS YOUR FAVORITE NEW CHARACTER

VOTE YOU FUCKING FAGGOTS

Nice point. I don't want to see Killer Croc. He don't need no armor.

Dick Grayson
Damian

Ares.

Now without the buzzwords, like an adult.

>a darker, edgier, more ginger V.
>not an edgier Question

Spotted the memester faggot.

>Midnighter
>Mister Miracle
>Beast Boy
>Cassandra Cain
>Black Lightning
>Booster Gold
>Jaime Blue Beetle
>Halo
>Scrapps

I don't expect anyone here but Jaime and maybe Beast Boy.

It was 2 threads back. Explained his moral code, gives a shit about his teammates, and how he just stole the gun and learned it inside and out.

I want this shirt so fucking bad. I hope they sell it online after the MKX tourney's over with.

>Captain Reddit fans proud of being a secondary

Question's a ginger?

Beast Boy would be awesome.

No characters only added because of their CW show/upcoming movie. I'll give Black Canary a pass because I've wanted her since the first game, but I don't want to see anyone show up just because of Arrow or Flash. Same with Suicide Squad.