What the fuck. When I watched this I was expecting to laugh my ass off at its stupid rhetoric about racism...

What the fuck. When I watched this I was expecting to laugh my ass off at its stupid rhetoric about racism, but it's actually a subversive statement against the self absorbed progressives who escalate shit to feel good about themselves that we see all the time. Why would they title this Dear White People.

Constructed controversy and race baiting, you fucking shill. Go hang off an elm, you subhuman fuck.

I hate niggers so much reeeeeeeeeeeee

Sup Forums, everybody.

>Boy this show is ironic!
>Why did they give it an ironic title?

conservatards are so stupid. enjoy losing the midterms you racist fucks!

"reee" has not been Sup Forums since reddit started doing Haman sockpuppet posting over a year ago.
To OP's point you can spend entertainment capital on a good product with wider appeal or you can pour everything into a strident political statement. They made their choice.

Spotted the pussy liberal

DUDE NIGGERS LMAO

I've seen people bend Zootopia to be a "parody of sjw culture" here, but I am not joking or bending this at all. The actions of the protagonists' actions literally cause every single problem that happens and she is reprimanded for it. Her bringing to the spotlight something someone was going to do but didn't end up doing was to make herself feel self righteous. She's a hateable character. From my perspective, the show is genuinely critical.

The shilling is very powerful in this thread

It and the movie that came before it are really smart and measured. Also hot black chicks.

Because marxist cucks that need the gas are majority white?

can people not say they like something anymore jesus christ

>"It's not rigged, you're just losing"
>Proceed to lose election
>"Hurrrrr, Russia rigged this against us"

Spotted the angry uneducated virgin who gets his knowledge of history, policy, and geopolitics from frogposters

Stop replying to yourself dumb faggot

No one would rig an election for an autist and asshole like Trump.

The latest is that Macedonian had a part in rigging the election lmfao

>tfw this series is legitimately good, but people will refuse to watch it because of the title

Does it seriously annoy you people so much? Watch the first episode and tell me you don't like it.

WOW IT'S ALMOST LIKE THE TITLE MADE THIS SUPER FUCKING OBVIOUS TO EVERYONE BUT Sup Forums

Russia didn't rig anything, but they did hack various people on the dems side and release what they thought had a chance of hurting Hillarys campaign, they also had troll farms and bots spamming mininfo on social media. But the main focus of the fbi investigation is collusion and Russian subterfuge, particularly guys like manaforte and flynn who were foreign lobbyists who didn't disclose it. So it's not as extreme as that strawman, but it's not nothing
lol even republicans hate Sup Forums, it's literally a bunch of 3rd worlders and teens saying the dumbest shit possible "4 t3h lulz"

The only part Macedonia played during the election is that they have troll factories that get paid to spread propaganda on social media sites, but those arent uncommon in eastern Europe. Also that news is like 5 months old

Nuh uh the title triggered therefore it is literally white genocide

Its a piece of shit, stop viraling this fucking shit.

xD

It sounds like an earnest Buzzfeed article. A Buzzfeed article that a million people would share. The trailer is awful. How would it be obvious it wouldn't be like that.

trump has reverse autism

Stay on /r/SRS

TOPLEL

Thanks for reminding me that pussies still come to Sup Forums.