Is it true Europeans are taxed based on engine displacement?

Is it true Europeans are taxed based on engine displacement?

>Eurosubhumans use metric horsepower instead of mechanical horsepower

Why are they so pathetic?

Probably depends on the individual cunt.

>says the burger who mesure his cock using the foot lenght of an english king
lmao

>truck victim attempts banter

grim

I thought it was decent

>be american
>play call of duty
>get shot

>be american
>can't speak
>get shot

They do that here in germany iirc.

>most american car ever
>only comes with manual transmission

Euros btfo

The viper and the charger are the only cars I actually like from here. The camaro is okay too but it’s basically a coffin with those tiny windows. Let’s see how the mid-engine corvette pans out though.

American classic land yachts were great.

No clue but that sounds like a good idea either way desu

Oh yeah, I was just talking about modern cars. American classics are iconic for a reason.

Weight, engine, emissions and fuel type.

FUCK YEAH AMERICAN CARS M8, YEAH 99999CU V66 ENGINES IN CARS THAT ONLY TURN LEFT M8 YEAAHHH MURICAN FREEDOMZ

so that's how they cuck everyone into driving tiny diesel fiats..

yep no one thinks a fiat is cool but there can be some pragmatic reasons to own one

>assume it's huge because lmao 8 liter engine
>actually tiny

hp or kW

I see that now, and I suppose I should appreciate that I can even own a humble inline-6 here as a college student here. When you factor in all the taxes, insurance, along with fuel and maintenance costs it seems like owning anything fast is off the table for anyone who's not making good money.

God I fucking hate driving I hate fucking driving so much God Damn it I'm saving money now to buy a driverless car as soon as it hits the market. I can't believe people WANT to do more work while driving and opt for manuals God I don't get it

A lot of college students here can't afford a car, so we either have to take the public transport, ride the bike or if they can afford a car it's like a ten year old Twingo, Lupo or Smart.

pic related

Man this just gave me a lot of perspective, here almost everyone drives to college and they make a lot of money selling us parking passes. Even poor students have like a honda or nissan that isn't that old and there are a surprising amount who drive luxury cars.

To be fair though your countries have a better social infrastructure; the governments genuinely invest in education and health. Public transport is also much better in every euro country that I've been to so I imagine a car isn't as mandatory anyway.

Can you upload the pic I'm curious now