Everywhere I go I see news outlets shilling the idea that Japan's birth rate is abnormally low...

Everywhere I go I see news outlets shilling the idea that Japan's birth rate is abnormally low, and that the cause is a combination of regressive gender roles and sexual withdrawal/inversion. That Japan is in a birth crisis is a truism that's repeated endlessly, on the BBC, on the NYT, on Reddit, on Youtube, and even here.

Let's be totally clear: Japan's 1.3 birth rate is totally on par with other OECD countries. We don't have reliable data for the indigenous populations of Western Europe, but estimates suggest that native-born Western European women have a birth rate of 0.9-1.1, LESS than Japanese women. Western European nations have a 1.4 average birth rate, but that includes foreign-born citizens and non-citizen migrants.

In other words, Western women have even fewer children than Japanese ones, but the crisis is masked by migrants having 3-4 children each.

The reason that Japan is singled out by the media, and that this meme persists, is obvious: Japan is alone among developed nations in rejecting migration. The conclusion, either overt or hidden of every "Japanese don't breed LOL anime faggots/ sexist patriarchy/ etc." statement, is that Japan should start importing shit-skins en masse.

Every time you repeat the meme, you're eroding the integrity of Japan's borders. Loyal Japanese are fighting tooth and nail to prevent a flood of migration that will erase them from the pages of history far more thoroughly than the death of the boomers will. Help them in their struggle by correcting anyone who spreads the vile meme of deviant Japanese reproduction.

Japan's birth rate is fine. The boomers don't need to be replaced. Their death will herald lower house prices, more space, more comfort for everyone, as the population stabilises around 90m. Japan's future is bright, provided they don't flood their country with foreigners.

You can help in this struggle by using your head, and criticising the meme where you see it.

>birthrate declines in advanced society
Is this new science for anyone? Look at the west, it isn't just Japan.

I will help them by immigrating to Japan in a decade :^)

The true ruler of the world want to put the immigrants to Japan.they want to change at their will by immigrants.Japan is very rare homogeneous developed county keeping tradition and they don't like it.so they keep emphasizing birth rate problem by media.

No Japan needs to import Chinese and Koreans and Indonesians and assimilate them into Japanese culture and mix with them or it will not survive

Anyone remember the Japan needs at least 100,000 immigrants guy?

Most Indonesians are Muslims and Muslims always have troubling assimilating into anything.

>Chinese and Koreans and Indonesians
>Indonesians

kys amerifat

the western media is just furious japan hasnt started mass replacing their native population like the good goy west

good post
whats up with the brainwashing saying a country has low birth rage then is bad, or not accepting immigrants then is bad?
they are jealous.

We have many Chinese and Koreans immigrants.
They don't have more babies than we do.

Is this a meme now?
Wasnt this posted word for word by some english teacher in japan on Sup Forums just a couple of hours ago?

You posted this in an earlier thread. I bet yoy are that retarded Singaporean who harasses Americans with bullshit posts ripped straight from Sup Forums esque drivel that you constantly repost.

>everyone talks about overpopulation of the planet
>for some reason declining birth rates are a bad thing when there arent even enough jobs for the existing population

wat the fuggg

The only reason It's a problem is because It means less wageslaves to pay taxes.

Good report. Actually I knew this already. We need to increase birth rate either way.

There was some reddit thread talking about this, and a lot of the comments were about the moral responsibility of Japan to let anybody who wants in, in. Most others were about how they want to go there and fix the population problem personally. PLEASE do not open the floodgates and let those disgusting fuckers in. PLEASE.

Overpopulation is a meme

And not enough people to fill up jobs and lower consumer base

>In other words, Western women have even fewer children than Japanese ones, but the crisis is masked by migrants having 3-4 children each.
lolno. Whites in the US have a fertility rate of 1.8 and the Scandi countries are roughly comparable. Japanese fertility rates are closer to 1.4.

US Census counts Mexicans and Arabs as White

The Hispanic fertility rate was calculated separately and Arabs are less than 1% of the US population.