Is there a country which creates a higher level of "butthurtism" on Sup Forums than Russia?

Is there a country which creates a higher level of "butthurtism" on Sup Forums than Russia?

>A thread about Russia is created
>Suddenly, a whole flock from irrelevant countries from the butthurt belt that cannot go to the space appears to insult Russia

Our native Sup Forums russians are generally pretty good folks

An aside; I will understand how anyone can actually get butthurt by anything posted on Sup Forums, let alone Sup Forums. Maybe it's because i've been shitposting mindlessly on Sup Forums for an abysmally long time but holy shit, some people here need to toughen up.

Most Westerners also despise Russia, for their interference in preventing the election of progressive candidate in the US Presidential Election, and the fulfilment of a multicultural, egalitarian USA, instead of the Nazi regime of Drumpf

Russia also oppresses the homosexuals, an issue very close to the hearts of Western progressives

russian pedo jew is one of the most beloved posters here

>Most Westerners also despise Russia

wiat.. is that what you are learning in singapour?

America is the greatest country in the history of mankind.

*pats America on the head*
Good girl! Such a good girl!

> irrelevant countries from the butthurt belt
Are you retard with adopted female logic? Because russia is cause butthurt by doing malicious actions in that countries.

real question, why are Sup Forums hostile to ukraine? i really don't get it cause they didn't hostile to my posts

Most of the posters are pretty shit. I have nothing against them in real life though, I have both Ukrainian and Russian friends.

>most of the posters are pretty shit
there are like two or three Ukrainian posters on the entirety of Sup Forums. Most of them are on KC.

He's the anti-West shitposter, ignore him.

Yeah, I mean out of the handful that post here they’re either raging over something furiously or posting incomprehensible gibberish. I’ve seen maybe 1 or 2 who were okay.

british were better empire

Unironically this
They just make me love Russia more and more, and hate their irrelevant little shitholes.

Дa кoнeчнo жe, этo вeдь aнглocaкcoнcкaя кoлoния, тaм их пocтoяннo пpoпaгaндe yчaт.
Двopняжки cмoгли нecкoлькo paз лeтaть нa Лyнy, нo нe мoгyт пpeпятcтвoвaть иммигpaции кocмичecкoй pacы. Пoчeмy жe этo тaк???

what malicious acts, hohol?

You're a part of the butthurt belt, thought

only because of our politicians, we dont actually care about that

>Swedish education

>A thread dicksucking Russia, Putin or whatever else there is in Russia is created
>post-comms try to enlighten people about the true state of Russia
>OMG SO BUTTHURT

I honestly think since gamergate, the fappening, and Trump it's been so much easier to bait people because the new arrivals don't realise that the oldfags are just messing around

good. now put american dick back in your mouth

History isnt over yet

Soft cunts

technically history ends every single second

why not every 1/8th of a minute

Most of you are just scratching the surface, real butthurt starts when all of them switch to Russian and argue with one another. I can read Cyrillic smoothly and I their language (well enough to understand most), Cyrillic shitstorms are goddamn funny (it's best to just observe it from a safe distance, there is just too much flying shit in every possible direction.)

Most of you are just scratching the surface, real butthurt starts when all of them switch to Russian and argue with one another. I can read Cyrillic smoothly and I know their language (well enough to understand most), Cyrillic shitstorms are goddamn funny (it's best to just observe it from a safe distance, there is just too much flying shit in every possible direction.)

Back to work, Marine. Or this thread IS your work?

OOOOOOHHHH KURRRWA MAC
RUSSIA HEEELP THEY WANT TO TEACH ME ABOUT URBAN PLANNING AND INFRASTRUCTURE MAINTENANCE HEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLLLPPPPPP

No no no pls not the faggots everything but the faggots, fucking western degeneracy, let me in you assholes!

>Is there a country which creates a higher level of "butthurtism" on Sup Forums than Russia?
Unlikely. Lots of butthurtbelters and Ukrainians fall into a seething envious fit at the mention alone