Swedish cars was burned

Yesterday near Stockholm there was once again a group of 10-15 New-Swedes who started to burn cars of native Swedes late at night. The car owners ran to save their cars but mostly this was a futile attempt.

Other urls found in this thread:

pt-media.org/
pt-media.org/category/pa-svenska/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

How do swedes manage to be violent when it's cold out?

Good. Next time they should burn some sw*Doids as well

How the fuck do you start a fire when it's freezing outside?

>New-Swedes
Swedes
>native Swedes
No such thing

Are you russian under proxy? Why are you so racist? Normal european people are not racist.

using extra flammable liquids to help in the process

and it was actually +1 Celcius last night

It's not "new-swedes" vs "native swedes". It's the young generation vs the old.

These people have nothing going for them, no job, no car, no own place to live in, no peace.

They live in awful conditions and if I lived there aswell under the same conditions, then catch me with a molly cus I am going to tourch some shit.

I really wish they would commit these acts near central Stockholm because then people would actually notice their frustrations. When they do it near their own comunity nobody really cares.

I thought sweden has a very generous welfare system, that's why most refugees want to go to sweden? Government will provide free housing, free food, free money etc.

you gotta be joking

>led me dell you aboud you're gountry :DDDD
O B S E S S E D

the utter state of sw*Doids

Do finns have designed facebook groups where they share any negative information about sweden?

häng dig

You don't know that it was arson.

Maybe the cars accidentally exploded by themselves

Cars exploding by themselves are common in sweden

>These people have nothing going for them, no job, no car, no own place to live in, no peace.

That's why they moved to Sweden in the first place. Abuse the welfare system.

How do they know the cars belonged to Swedes? What if they set fire to a fellow immigrant's car?

more countries need to be like sweden (because sweden is the best country on earth) and swedes are the most interesting people on earth and more countries need to import hard-working young MENA and african fellows

Toлcтoтa-тo кaкaя, жиpнoтa

No. They are n*ggers

The cars burnt themselves in protest of the horrible oppression of immigrants by native swedes.

u wot m8

Live in Malmö. Somebody blew up a police car outside my door last night. Didn't even think about it when i heard the noise.

We used to have a website called Rähmispossu that shared negative news from sw*den but the site is nowadays gone.

nice b8

We do have some blogs...

pt-media.org/

It has even a swedish section
pt-media.org/category/pa-svenska/

Unfortunately this is shit compared to what we used to have.

DEATH TO ALL VOLVO

use the torch item dummy

har du pratat med en blatte för längre än 3 minuter någon gång i ditt liv?

i used to be sad to hear this news but those fucks voted for this