He'll die in your lifetime

>he'll die in your lifetime
>he'll probably die within the next 5 years

>people I like deserve to live forever.

come on now

is that micheal ironside i love him in Starship Troopers.

It's not like he's still actively acting
He has outlived his usefulness

Millennial here

Who is this?

>JN grew up thinking his grandmother was his mom
>JN grew up thinking his mom was his sister

Apparently only found out after Time did a story on him. That is exponentially more mindfucks than I have ever experienced personally.

he'll be fine

Christian Slater

you're mom

The actor who acts as angry men

tom hanks

Joke's on you faggot. I've got lung cancer.

>JN grew up thinking his mom was his sister

Forget it, Jack, it's Chinatown.

>Implying he won't wipe out Earth's population before his own demise

good

he hasnt made anything worthwhile in the last 20 years. fuck him

some guy who banged youre mother

He might as well have died in the 90s, he hasn't made anything good in a long time.

>Living on his island of Tetioroa, Brando created what he called "real-life Mounds Bars" by cracking open a coconut, melting some chocolate in the sun, then stirring it into the coconut for a tasty treat. By the 1980s there were reports that one of his girlfriends had left him because he failed to keep his promise of losing weight. He seemed to be dieting, but to her astonishment, he never lost weight. She found out that Jack Nicholson had been throwing bags of Burger King Whoppers over the gates of his Mulholland Dr. estate late at night to relieve the hunger pangs of their famished friend.

Jack is a bro-tier friend.

The Departed you fuckers

>Brando created what he called "real-life Mounds Bars" by cracking open a coconut, melting some chocolate in the sun, then stirring it into the coconut for a tasty treat.
That sounds pretty good to be honest

he'll be fine

>the Departed
>As Good As It Gets
Plus he gives the best performance out of any of the actors in almost every acclaimed film that he's in

>last movie was 7 years ago
>last good movie was over 20 years ago
Eh. I wouldn't be sad. Of all the celebrities that have died in the past decade, Heath Ledger and Philip Seymour Hoffman were the only ones that were sad. They were still in the prime of their careers.

It sucks because he's great, but everyone dies. At least he had a genuinely great life (presumably), so you can take solace in that.

Didnt this guy have a subterranean tunnel that connected his house to the fucking Playboy Mansion? We could live 10 more lives and we wouldnt be near his level of winning.

OP may as well feel sorry for when Robert Redford goes.

Idris Elba

I'm ok with this

don't listen to them
they're yanking your chain
it's Steve Buscemi

99% of people with lung cancer are dead within 5 years.

No that's an urban legend you made up.

Enjoying his retirement, I guess.

>this is still the funniest thing I ever read on the internet

Brando spent his retirement eating tons of food and coming up with silly inventions. Oh, and hanging out with Michael Jackson.

worthless fat enabler, glad he's gonna die soon.

So will Anthony Hopkins, Morgan freeman, Al pacino, Robert De Niro, and many other actors. We have sad years ahead.

Kirk Douglas will outlive them all