He is NOT getting away

He is NOT getting away.

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/1994/09/22/us/us-seeks-to-deport-man-accused-of-collaborating-with-nazis.html
youtube.com/watch?v=UTtC87iSK7A
youtube.com/watch?v=-Ju1w-iDR0o
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bans_on_Communist_symbols
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indian_Removal_Act
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Spoiler alert: he is dead.

>American "history"

>he is dead.
We wont know till we find him.

in the end everyone dies

Fuck history channel. They totally went to shit since 2010 and other channels like discovery and ng gradually went to shit after that too. I don't even bother to watch them anymore, their program is made for morons.
Fucking 1984

Drunpfs father

Take that back, its enlightening-not violent-and good production quality.

All I want to know is why do we keep focusing on this single person so much when there are many other people in history that have done things which were probably 10 times worse than what he did?

this

someone should post that copypasta on the differences between american documentaries and documentaries made by the rest of the world already

Because other historical figures get blank looks from American test audiences.

>there are many other people in history that have done things which were probably 10 times worse than what he did?
Name 5

nytimes.com/1994/09/22/us/us-seeks-to-deport-man-accused-of-collaborating-with-nazis.html

The legal papers filed by the Government said that Mr. Lileikis fled to Germany from Lithuania in August 1944. He remained in Germany until 1955, when he immigrated to the United States. In 1976, he became a naturalized American citizen.

In 1955, when Mr. Lileikis gained entry to the United States, he filled out a form in which he denied ever taking part in persecutions. Justice Department officials said that until the opening of the Lithuanian archives, Nazi hunters had suspected Mr. Lileikis but had been unable to link him to specific acts of persecution. But today prosecutors cited official documents, bearing his signature, that they said meant death for dozens of Jews.

Yes, he died at an old age in his house in the whitest country on Earth, as he wished, Argentina.

Just another example of America's flawed immigration system. tr

Genghis Khan comes to mind. So does Alexander the Great. Joseph Stalin if you want someone more recent.

That was only 3 so you're wrong.

add mao to the list

I totally agree man. I remember when I was a kid and they had these war documentaries with real veterans from like WW2 and shit. They also had shows about actual ancient civilizations, was nice to actually learn things while watching tv. Now it's literally just ice road truckers, ancient aliens, pawn stars and other assorted drivel; having nothing to do with history they should have just changed their channel name already.

youtube.com/watch?v=UTtC87iSK7A

My point was that there are people worse than him, and this huge focus on this one single person throughout history is really unwarranted.

>History channel
>it's actually just repeat episodes of Hitler

Lmao, nice 'history' you got there faggots.

Stalin did nothing wrong those numbers are exaggerated and he made his country great.
Other two were also quite reasonable when you take historical era they belonged to
So basically you named no one

>there are people worse than him
You couldnt even name 5. Apparently you're not so good at history either.

It's hard being good at history when all I get taught about history is fucking Hitler.

Nah, Genghis was a supreme asshole even for his time what with the genocides and shit. Cool dude, but an asshole.

>all I get taught about history is fucking Hitler.
Well you obviously havent learned anything yet. There was no reason for Hitler to go as far as he did, too close to the sun.

>Joseph Stalin
>Mao
>Hideki Tojo
>Pol Pot
>Fidel Castro(this one is arguable).

And that's just from the XX century

>history channel
What a fucking joke.

None of those people wanted to exterminate all other races of the Earth, none of them caused as much global panic as Hitler's decrees did.

>Hitler didn't want to exterminate the jews at the time, he wanted to expel the jews!

youtube.com/watch?v=-Ju1w-iDR0o

Even king jew himself admits Hitler did nothing wrong.

>jews
Jews are just the example of what would have happened to anyone who wasn't on his good side any given day. Hitler is the story of all the worlds dictators-crazed emperors and hedonistic tyrants rolled into 1.

> None of those people wanted to exterminate all other races of the Earth
Neither did Hitler
>none of them caused as much global panic as Hitler's decrees did.
Tojo as has much responsibility as Hitler regarding WWII. In fact it can be argued it's because of him that the war turned from an European conflict into a global one.

>Hideki Tojo
Kill yourself Ameriboo.

>None of those people wanted to exterminate all other races of the Earth
>Neither did Hitler
Im not that dumb. Hitler wanted to exterminate anyone who wasn't Aryan or in his favorite-ist social circle.

Also I forgot to mention Mugabe and the Kim family which are probably better examples than Fidel Castro.

>Tojo as has much responsibility as Hitler regarding WWII. In fact it can be argued it's because of him that the war turned from an European conflict into a global one.
FUCK YOU MATE. That's a massive load of shit and all you are doing is trying to shift responsibility away from those nations responsible.
You're fucking subhuman.

Kim N Korea is the only acceptable answer and thats still only naming 1

>Hitler wanted to exterminate anyone who wasn't Aryan

When will this meme end damn. Hitler wasn't even blonde and blue eyed himself, why the fuck would he want to create a 'perfect race' that he wasn't even part of? Hitler's ideas were never about to race to begin with.

>why the fuck would he want to create a 'perfect race' that he wasn't even part of?
Because hes a dumb cuck and yes his dick as hard for blonde hair-blue eyed men.

t. Shinji Yamamoto
You are the one shifting away the blame from the Japanese Empire.
>Kim il-Sung, Kim Jong-il and Kim Jong-un are one person
Wow, so this is the power of American education.

*guitar riff*

>are one person
>American education.
You couldnt even name 1 person whose worse than Hitler, I had to give you the answer. Even with his family thats not even 5 people.

Or maybe his ideas had nothing to do with race to begin with, but over time people twisted his ideologies to make it look like he was a racist, so it could make it easier to hate him?

Or maybe he wrote his fantasies down and recorded them in audio?

Go ahead, show me.

Just read mein kampf. Hitler was a institutional eugenicist, that is the modern day Gengus or Dracula.

Not quiet like that. Aside from wanting to get rid of (((them))) he also wanted to depopulate Eastern Europe to make way for German settlers by getting rid of the Slavs. The Slavic people faced either the threat of death from starvation by the Germans or execution, the threat of getting enslaved or being deported to Siberia. Those Slavs that were deemed Aryan enough would be Germanized forcefully. It's all detailed in Generalplan ist which some poltards will deny.

>Just read mein kampf
>Just go read an entire book, it's not my job to provide proof for what I claim

Nice.

>Qatari education

>it's not my job to provide proof for what I claim
>mein kampf and legislation sign by the Furher himself isn't proof.
I dont expect you to know what proof is, you cant even name 5 people worse than Hitler.

>he also wanted to depopulate Eastern Europe to make way for German settlers by getting rid of the Slavs. The Slavic people faced either the threat of death from starvation by the Germans or execution
Well that makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside.

The founding fathers

>I dont epect you to know what proof is

Telling me to read an entire book to try to find out what you imply is not fucking proof. Either show me exactly what you mean or quote me anything from his recordings or writings as proof. Saying "just go look it up dude lmao xD" is not fucking proof.

Not 1 of them worse than Hitler. I'm sure a few conquistadors came close.

They created America and America is a terrorist nation, many people died solely because of America.-

The only races he showed explicit hatred of are Jews and Slavics. Even then complete extermination was reserved for the formers only. He had no interest in killing all nigs, for example, and had quite favorable views of most Asian races.

Even then Tojo and the Japanese Empire had the exact same expansionistic goal in Asia, they also viewed some other races(such as the Chinese) as subhuman and they also were incredibly barbarian towards civilians(possibly more than the Wehrmatch), so please enlighten me on how they weren't as bad.

>“Be proud of your people when you don't have to be ashamed of any of its social classes.”
A quote from Mein Kampf, clearly not an racial blind author.

Thanks for the tip Mohammed.

kek

There's a trimmed down version of Mein Kampf by Himmler, that's titled something along the lines of "Racial project for Europe", in which Himmler dissects the racial policy of the germans in which their end-game would have been to subjugate other believed races of Europe ("Celtic french", while trying to get "Germanic french" in their respective countries of Burgundy, Flanders, etc..., but which mainly concerns Russian Slavs which would've been neutered into slave-like populations for Aryan settlers). Hitler was already enacting this by way of the Osternplan, which intended to starve out the Russians inside the Reich's occupation territories, and by leaving Russian prisoners out to die and starve. Aside from gypsies and Jews, it's not known whether he would've tried to push genocide against anyone else, but he sure as well would've promoted a society in which being an "aryan" ensured you top rights, while you'd be doomed to be lower class if not really befitting the standards.

Of course he made exceptions for his allies, like Slovenes he pretended were Aryans, or Britishers he tried to make themselves think as Aryans, so there wasn't too logic to it.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bans_on_Communist_symbols

>only 2 of those people have more confirmed kills

>Hitler
>retard responsible for the eastern front, western front, African front, part of the Balkan front
>only 17 million
Huh?

During the Japanese imperialism, Japan officially said that Korea and Japan are the same race and have the same ancestry. And they saw the Chinese as the lowest fallen race. In reality, however, Koreans and Japanese lived apart from each other. The law was unfamiliar.

>so please enlighten me on how they weren't as bad.
I said name 5, even if I give you Tojo- thats only 1. And I'm not giving you all the answers, I already told you Kim N Korea so you cant use them.

>Stalin did nothing wrong those numbers are exaggerated and he made his country great.
Even if we divide numbers by ten he's still most brutal dictator Russia ever had and that saying a lot.
>he made his country great.
And that great country lasted barely longer than Hitlers.

>Kim family
>Kim N Korea

North Korea was better choice at start on any metric.
>Proud freedom fighters who want to create equal society
vs
>Collaborates and traitors who happily slaughter their own citizens on suspect of being communist.

Sad that they degraded over time.

As I said, even with Kim the first and his 2 sons, they still are only 3 people. If we knew more about them, believe that there would be shows on History channel about them. But they are hermits!

Why are you so obsessed with the number 5? Just curious.

>but which mainly concerns Russian Slavs which would've been neutered into slave-like populations for Aryan settlers
Good thing that they bravely fought that destiny and their descendants now proudly serve chechens

Because he died.
The difference is, his ideology wasn't based on genocide, extermination and enslavement. All he did was merely used as tool for achieving a greater goal.
Hitler's ideology on other hand was based on genocides executions and enslavement.

I named nine people, you aren't giving any actual argument as for why they aren't as bad or worse according to you.

History Channel did a pretty good new 2 episodes doccumentery on Christian jesus, they also have empires of blood which is also good but all their other shows are pure garbage

Numerology.

Genghis khan
Joseph Stalin
Mao Zedong
Hernan Cortes
and basically america for genociding native americans

>Blatant disregard of human rights is excusable if it is in the name of gommunism :DDDD
Tankies should neck themselves.

>Because he died.
Well he was shit visionary if he couldn't make country he wanted to last.

>The difference is, his ideology wasn't based on genocide, extermination and enslavement. All he did was merely used as tool for achieving a greater goal.
>Hitler's ideology on other hand was based on genocides executions and enslavement.
What you saying is Hitler was more honest

I said previously they had not killed as many as Hitler and didn't have planet-changing ideological goals. The other people you named are just popular culture social figures or a war lord centralized to a local area.

>america for genociding native americans
That happened before America even came into existence.

>Stalin and Mao didn't kill more people than Hitler each.
>Their ideology and actions didn't change the world mostly for the worse.
The only reason why they are even respected today is because they won.

Who do you think makes all those "argentina is white" posts?

Im talking about the far west conquests

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indian_Removal_Act

Then all people who ever lived are shit visionaries.
I'm sorry but I just cannot take you seriously with this stupid propaganda you post. I'm not defending anyone here I am just saying as it is. I won't waste my time talking to a subhuman like you anymore

>Stalin and Mao didn't kill more people than Hitler each.
Still just 2 people. The fact that people cant name a few worse people goes to show how important Hitler was.

Not to mention he wanted to be his own author and star of the recordings. He wanted the ideas attributed to his successes.

>far west conquests
Then that doesn't constitute genocide because Native Americans had already been genocided 300 years earlier.

>Stalin
>Mao
>Tojo
>Kim il-Sung
>Kim Jong-il
>Kim Jong-un
Doesn't this already amount to six people?

I told you Kim N Korea so, no, thats not 6 or 5 yet.

>Conquistadors genocided the Native Americans of a region they had no contact with

Im talking about north american natives, not central americans: cherokees, apaches etc got killed because they were deported in the desert and because americans kept chasing and infecting them with european deseases

No you retard.
There's like 25 million people in NK and Hitler caused more deaths than that.
Tojo also doesn't count.

>Hitler single handedly killed the 50 million victims of WWII

>Spanish had no contact with modern American southwest.

>Im talking about north american natives, not central americans
Thats wasn't genocide, genocide was the 90% of the millions and millions killed before the 1700s.

Why germany guy is not here?

>start a war in the west nobody wants, and then another in the east in which you make it impossible to broker a peace for either of the two sides because you've broken so many promises already
>we wuzn't to blame and ßeizher!

>native americans are one entity

Thats as stupid as saying eurasians are one people

The millions you talk about were central and south americans, north american natives got genocided by british canadians and americans

>Thats as stupid as saying eurasians are one people
>Louisiana and American west was untouched by the hands of anyone until the creation of the United States in 1700

Of course nobody in the west wanted war, they won in extremis and got good conditions while germany was collapsing due to the Versailles treaty.

About the killings, most of the WWII casualties were due to the asian front and the USSR demography

If you haven't realize all branches of TV have gone down the shitter and it's mostly because online streaming is replacing them so they aren't make nearly as much money as they used to.

Spanish west america was limited to New Mexico, americans genocided all the remaining natives above that border

And french americans had a deal with native americans, they were allied with them against anglos

Castro was actually good dictator Cuba would be nice place today if muricans would not fuck up their economy

>Spanish west america was limited to New Mexico
>americans genocided all the remaining natives above that border
90% of Native American population was killed before the existence of USA. Thats all of the Americas. So its literally impossible for what youre saying to have occurred.