I'm not ready to let it go guys, this was the best show on television and now nothing comes even close

I'm not ready to let it go guys, this was the best show on television and now nothing comes even close.

Is this what it feels like to be a leftover?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kNYc-443G6E
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I'm not gonna lie to you, op.
We're all gonna make it.

It wasn't even the best show that is airing right now, it was a good show though. I feel like it could have used another episode, the ending was abrupt.

>Being this much of a pleb

American Dad is better than that shit, OP.

Wrong

Why am I wrong? Better Call Saul and Fargo are both better than The Leftovers

You legitimately need to kill yourself if you think this season of Fargo was better than The Leftovers

I agreeeeeeee!

The leftovers is the ultimate love story kino 2bh

Is he that fat guy from Lost?

steve?

What did Isaac tell her that made her so upset?

No I think that was scott

He said white women age like milk.

Ayyy. I didn't know Lil Wayne was in this.

>Better Call Saul and Fargo
literally the worst show of the decade

Why did they just axe this entire plotline? Lindelof basically said "Season 2's mystery was a mistake LMAO" and completely dropped it.
With the time skips just for the inherent mystery and shit like this I honestly don't understand how anyone can't realize Lindeolf is a hack. He's a great story teller and knows exactly when to have a character say "Fuck you" and make it powerful, but Christ the guy is just writing mysteries he never plans on solving. That's fine in the moment and yes I love The Leftovers, I just think it's bizarre that a guy with literally no foresight has made it this far in the writing world.

Lindelhack does it again
utter shit

>Why did they just axe this entire plotline? Lindelof basically said "Season 2's mystery was a mistake LMAO" and completely dropped it.
Really. That's disappointing to hear
>knows exactly when to have a character say "Fuck you" and make it powerful,
To a certain point. But nearly all the characters were constantly swearing so it didn't make as much of an impact of me.

>but Christ the guy is just writing mysteries he never plans on solving. That's fine in the moment and yes I love The Leftovers, I just think it's bizarre that a guy with literally no foresight has made it this far in the writing world.
Fuck this then. I'm going to stop wasting my time on this garbage. I guess the shitposters were right all along. What a the point in creating mystery if it is not going to be solved.

>But nearly all the characters were constantly swearing so it didn't make as much of an impact of me.
Well yeah, swearing, but I noticed that a direct and slow "Fuck you." was almost always a bombshell throughout season 1 and a few times in 2 as well. 3 I honestly don't remember if they ever dropped it like in previous seasons. Kevin's "Well then maybe you should go be with them" was supposed to be dropped like it were equivalent, but to me that line was clunky.

Also you're posting like you're a few episodes into season 1 and I'm spoiling everything but I'm just being fucked with, right?

Gross

Can we all agree for a second, whether you like Leftovers or not, that Max Richer is a fucking genious that can make a super-trivial theme work 100 times over in different variations?

youtube.com/watch?v=kNYc-443G6E

OP, you do deserve hope. I've seen my own death, and it's coming upon me very soon, so this is your one chance, your only chance, and the question remains the same: Do you want to feel this way?

Yes. It was funny to obviously hear it and say to myself "Well there's THAT again" but really not care because it always seemed appropriate and changing.

The thing that bothered me was Kevin's experiences just being a mental struggle.
The story starts out with something unexplainable happeneing and then Kevin goes through all his mental episodes but in the end it was just him getting over his mental problems with no effect on the real world.
It would make sense if it were just that but it isn't. He dies and comes back multiple times, and in the end there was no reason for it.

Accidental sage my bad

Well he did have a heart problem.

Did he really died

The best Fuck you was when that woman opened the box, and inside was a dead cricket, and she was deliberately heartless to her husband, so he just flat out said fuck you. It was 100% deserved.

>in the end there was no reason for it.

LOL DID YOU EVEN WATCH INTERNATIONAL ASSASSIN

How was it a mental struggle? You think a mental struggle saves you from drinking poison lol Kevin's shit was real.

It was Nora who was blatantly fucking lying.

>World where 98% of people disappear
>Family conveniently has replaced you
>you are the only person in years to find the machine man and ask him to build it and go back.

Nora isn't lying. Everyone that transported (very small number) desperately wanted to go and never return because everything they wanted was there. Noras husband cheated on her before the event. She came back because she realized they were happy and she would just ruin her family

That covers 135 people. What about the other 140 million?

Fuck, Paterson Joseph is based. The only other thing I've ever seen him in is Peep Show. He was awesome as Holy Wayne.

>thinking a lot of people would believe it works

Why doesn't the creator of the machine just go back to the 98% side, let everyone know it's real, have enough people sent over with him to mass produce the tech, and give everyone in the 2% world the option of returning?

So at the end, it was us, who finally and truly became The Leftovers™©®.
Bravo Lindeloo
Bravo

user didn't imply Kevin dying and coming back wasn't real.
Just that everything regarding the Hotel and the "afterlife" was specifically about Kevin working through his issues.
It wasn't really an afterlife, Kevin, and everyone else, just thought it was, until The Most Powerful Man in the World (and His Identical Twin Brother).
It was just a place Kevin retreated to to work on his problems.