Who was in the wrong here?

who was in the wrong here?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9C4UvvHMoZs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Tom. It was just a prank, bro

Based Tom is never in the wrong

Tom overreacted to a bad prank, so 50/50 fault here imo.

he spends so much time surrounded by scientologists who treat him like a literal god that this was probably quite shocking.

spraying liquid in someones face is fucking obnoxious in a world where acid attacks are a thing and you should be legally allowed to pull out a gun and blow someones brains out if they try and do it to you since for all you know thats what it is

He reacted perfectly, he knew they wanted a big reaction out of it but Tom just called him a jerk and left, honestly pretty classy.

I think Tom mindcrushing the prankster and reducing his Theta levels to that of a six-month old was uncalled for, especially for a person with his level of dianetic prowess, though of course it was a rude thing to spray Cruise with an unidentified liquid.

americucks like you are so stuped

This, handled it like a badass

lol
did that guy really start crying?

CAN'T BRUISE THE CRUISE

Tom definitely overreacted afterwards when he sent his Scientology goons to disappear the guy

Tom handled it pretty well. He put the guy on the spot and didn't flip out about it
youtube.com/watch?v=9C4UvvHMoZs

Why do you say that?

This showed me what a fake prick he is. Throwing a temper tantrum because someone played a prank on you. Its not like the guy called xenu a faggot

could've been acid

He gave them the big reaction they wanted. He should have just said "wow you jerk lol" and then left. Instead he grabbed the guys hand and was all "bro why".

Either way the clip never made it to TV because the show was cancelled before it ever aired.

who was in the wrong here?

>Go to talk to a guy who you have no obligation to talk to
>He spits water on you as a """joke"""
I'd be mad too.

correct

Every time someone posts this I end up getting off Sup Forums for a few days afterwards.

I'll come back a few days later and start to trick myself into believing everyone's just fucking around and pretending to be fucking retarded, but then I see this thread again and the responses remind me that this site really is filled with unironically retarded manchildren who don't understand why spraying a stranger in the face with a water bottle is bad.

If he did that to a police officer it would be assault, he acted very professionally and did not swear and stated the fact that it was rude of him to ask him questions then prank him.

chill

It gets exhausting, doesn't it?

>getting mad at shitposters on Sup Forums's Sup Forums board.
makes you think

>her: u bout 2 nut pham?
>u: no
>u 5 seconds later:

holy shit more please

Did Shaq pee in Tom Cruise's face?

The only person throwing a temper tantrum is you. He was completely calm about the water.

>walk up to celebrity to play le ebin prank for exposure
>get BTFO and talked down to for acting like a dumb kid
Top kek, BASED TOM was 100% in the right

The squirter. Tom was right; he was giving the guy an interview, which he didn't have to do, and the guy fucks with him. Chump move. Cruise might have taken it a bit too seriously, but he has a point. Guy deserved to be put in his place.

Reminds me of the time Sacha Baron Cohen dumped ash or powder all over Ryan Seacrest on the red carpet, which pretty much ruined his clothes for the evening. That was mega asshole on Cohen's part.

>Sacha Baron Cohen dumped ash or powder all over Ryan Seacrest
was it autism?

nah. Idris Elba

Nah, just the remains of his parents from the concentration camps