youtu.be/py7Do3xGL4U
>Pence in Grand Rapids, MI 7/28/16
youtu.be/22Lgn4Qsmos

INTERVIEWS
>Manafort on NBC 7/31/16
youtube.com/watch?v=lkCG9cL0h7o
>Manafort on CBS 7/31/16
youtube.com/watch?v=jernEOHGt7w
>Russia scholar Stephen Cohen shuts down CNN shill host who tries to link Trump to Putin 7/30/16
youtube.com/watch?v=mCMyHJJrdDw
>Judge Jeanine Pirro - Panel Weighs On Opening Statement & Clinton Vs Trump 7/30/16
youtube.com/watch?v=qlfEYENlpgA

ENTERTAINMENT
>Gavin McInnes RIPS Aziz Ansari for Trump Piece
youtube.com/watch?v=k_Az5FCe6yc
>NATIONALISM RISING: PJW SLAMS Millennials bitching about Brexit
youtube.com/watch?v=Bn_6sU7O43w
>Still Report #986: Fake Polls on the Rise
youtube.com/watch?v=5ZKDemlV5WE
>Stand in the Gap
youtube.com/watch?v=HuTekWF8ORo
>NRA Ad: Stop Clinton, Vote Trump
youtube.com/watch?v=SIl20jItjHY

TRUMP RALLY PLAYLIST
pastebin.com/X9qQJVKJ
play.spotify.com/user/washingtonpostpolitics/playlist/0RGDi11O4gfXuJNjZxSp29

CROOKED HILLARY GUIDE
lyingcrookedhillary.com
pastebin.com/v7WHnG6b
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/
imgur.com/a/VzlEf
>Wikileaks Leaked DNC Hillary Voicemails
youtu.be/UBKmJ6O6tGg
>CLINTON CASH FULL MOVIE
youtu.be/td2pyyCau30

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/10864134
breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/07/31/blockbuster-immigration-poll-demonstrates-americans-want-total-revolution-mass-immigration/
pjmedia.com/homeland-security/2016/07/28/hillary-clinton-obstructed-boko-haram-terror-designation-over-cia-doj-objections-as-clinton-allies-cashed-in/
strawpoll.me/10181558/r
youtube.com/watch?v=gppjBEuzGpo
youtube.com/watch?v=7gWRoa52sVc
youtube.com/watch?v=mCMyHJJrdDw
youtube.com/watch?v=QWdQD0SANgY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

HILLARY LOVES WAR. "WE CAME, WE SAW, HE DIED"

strawpoll.me/10864134

Current Tiers:

ELITE Tier:
Yoko, Sarah, Kayla, Ivanka

GREAT Tier:
Hope, Laura, Donatella

GOOD Tier:
Tiffany, Omarosa

DECENT Tier:
Stacey, Ann

POOR Tier:
Amanda, Katrina, Chicago Girl

I love Trump!

Report any shills correcting the replies.

Booyah!

Triggered again?

breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/07/31/blockbuster-immigration-poll-demonstrates-americans-want-total-revolution-mass-immigration/

Important to read. Take note of the percentages that black people returned when asked.

anime spammers will be first in the gas chambers

I love how the first thing I see in the catalog is LE BTFO EBIN BANTZ MILOOOO, but the Trump General and meaningful threads are just hidden from sight.

pjmedia.com/homeland-security/2016/07/28/hillary-clinton-obstructed-boko-haram-terror-designation-over-cia-doj-objections-as-clinton-allies-cashed-in/

I really like this thread.
I really don't like shills.

Hi

>Get attacked politically by minority
>Can't attack him back because of feels

AWOOOOOOOOO

I love Pence

Why didn't trump know that Russia already has troops in Ukraine?

::83653735
Same line like before cuck. Try again.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

THIS IS AWOOOOOOOOOOOVEMENT

strawpoll.me/10181558/r
strawpoll.me/10181558/r
strawpoll.me/10181558/r
VOTE
strawpoll.me/10181558/r
strawpoll.me/10181558/r
strawpoll.me/10181558/r

Wow great constructive post.

We all love your anime autism! Please shit up our board more, you low IQ teenager.

OH SHIT

youtube.com/watch?v=gppjBEuzGpo

Did Hillary just won ohio? She spoke in a church in Cleveland this morning

How can Trump even compete?

I'd start a family with Hope.

Where is your evidence?

Anyone but Yoko is a losing venture

LYING CROOKED HILLARY HAS A CASE OF THE IF IF IFS

>youtube.com/watch?v=7gWRoa52sVc

awoo!

Awoo to the Emperor

Hello to all to the Trump General

We are currently at DEFCON 3

A few shills are here to correct replies, shit on trump, and the supporters.

Remember to filter, ignore, and MAGA.

Because they don't?

>mfw Trump did it only for the memes

The globalists' house of cards is about to fall.

Anti-Trump shills will the first at the firing squad.

))83653883
>no consecutive digits

Not an argument

>Morning Cuck

Can't wait for him to be raped.

>mfw there were people on Sup Forums that unironically wanted Flynn to be Trump's VP

Did Trump blow it this time?

>insulting a father of a muslim war hero
>assuming he beats his wife
>calling employing people a sacrifice

i mean, the POW statement and the abortion statement were pretty awful, but this one takes the cake. There's no bouncing back from this. Expect a Clinton surge in the polls after today.

Awooo! Fuck all the awoo haters!

>Russia scholar Stephen Cohen shuts down CNN shill host who tries to link Trump to Putin 7/30/16
>youtube.com/watch?v=mCMyHJJrdDw
"Neo-McCarthyism"
good phrase. associate Clinton with McCarthy. Regardless of your feelings toward the guy he is taught as a fear-mongering bigot in schools today. Associations influence opinions.

Yoko for sure. I would marry Yoko right now, 100%, no questions asked.

Please tell me more about constructive posts, (((user)))

>mfw bought another shirt and made donation to Trump's campaign
had to make it in time for the July deadline. hope y'all did the same

t. Imran Suleiman.

Whoa look at this concernshill

Reminder this is what Sup Forums will look like if you let the shills win.

No. You all look at this, now. I'm losing my shit over Sup Forums being so ADD.

Reminder that you literally cannot be Muslim and fight for the infidels at the same time.

@shills
No (You)s for you.

Let me help you with that reply

That's a good info graphic wisconsin!

I'd like to publicly announce that I wish death to all shills

@83653993

>Same post as last thread

AT LEAST JIDF WAS CREATIVE REEEEEEEEEEEE

I love awoo posters. It's a gimmick that's in every trump general. I have yet to see a trump general without an awoo.
MAGA
A
G
A

It's certainly not anime spam.

You retards cling to it like you have nothing else.

Probably because, you DO have nothing else.

Honestly, save your money.

There WILL be a black and gold victory hat that'll be 4 figures.

So how come Sneaky Donald hasn't shared his tax returns with us? I bet he's hiding something. I don't really know. But judging by the fact that he ordered Putin to hack the DNC in a very clear and direct manner, and Putin complied, I'm guessing it has something to do with Russia. Perhaps he has shady dealings in Russia on top of his Nazi affiliations. It would make sense. OR - wait for it - maybe he's just too incompetent to even file taxes? That would mean he's dumb as a rock and should be assigned a legal guardian like some mongoloid downie - not president material at all! In his speeches and online "tweets" he has demonstrated complete lack of wit and is constantly being outsmarted by his opponents.

But irregardlessly of the actual content of the tax return, no one should vote drumpf. Because what kind of a man doesn't share his tax details with the world while he's under audit? Nothing to hide, nothing to fear, as the age old adage goes. There is great wisdom in those words, they are words to live by - inspirational!

Here's some help newfriend

You do realize you have to change the wording each thread or else the shilling doesnt work right?

You are a shill yourself. Associating the God Emperor with that subversive kekist filth is heresy.

You people will all be in line for waterboarding when the inquisition starts.

But that's part of the reason you started this anti-anime crusade right? To create noice that kek can hide behind now that people are turning on him.

So Trump lied about the NFL calling him and the media is all over it. What do you have to say about this Sup Forums? Can you accept that he lied or are you just going to try to defend him some more?

@83654224
>FInland flag
TL;DR

says the tripfag

how surprising that cancer defends cancer.

Oh shit....

Kayla.

Not even a second thought.

I fail to see how correcting replies is "shilling". If idiots would stop @ing them, the corrected replies would stop.

Honestly outside of my other shirt it's my first contribution to the campaign. But I'm good on money right now, ahead on my bills, and I believe so strongly in this campaign that I thought why not.

I'll admit, I do wish he would shut up about those kinds of things.

We had threads on it the other day, the consensus that was reached was that while as damning as many other allegations, it'll get ignored and swept under the rug

I like awoo and so should you. She is vital to the morale of the Trump Campaign. It does not matter if she was not created for Trump, she is too entrenched to be removed. She is the cheerleader of the movement. An awoovement if you will.

Let me help you with that

Who here also thinks the anime posters are probably the last people you would want in your society and couldn't ever grow up and have a family or life because they never left their mothers vaginas.

@83654353

Here's a better idea: kill yourself and save us the trouble

Thanks, here a sexy awoo pic for you.

Saw a man today at the store with a Hillary for Prison shirt. Told him I liked his shirt. Then we talked about the Hillary's America film out in theaters right now.

It's happening.

The Stephanopoulos interview is interesting. George is a fucking faggot harping on forced talking points.

>Putin putin putin
I don't understand why Trump doesn't say, "No one handed me this hack, they handed them to wikileaks. Bringing up Putin is just a way to avoid talking about the content of the emails, which prove an active conspiracy between the DNC and the media against the people, and an active conspiracy in the DNC against Bernie." Instead he answers and flounders around.

youtube.com/watch?v=QWdQD0SANgY

You need some help?

god damn get this faggotry off of my board

cartoonposters are the biggest niggers on this whole site. Nobody likes you

@g08MuPFT
There you are.

Fingolian please go, stop cucking for hillary. Worry about your own shitty countries problems.

I think they search for those now.
You gotta keep them guessing, start only using the last 3 digits or something, like >SHILL735

>still can't get digits

Kek disapproves

he keeps thinking he can get away with these little white lies but it never really works and I wish he'd stop and focus on the facts

Black people have always hated Hispanics

Here's some help

shut up and kiss me, gayboy.
anime is here to stay

hello hello hello hello hello hello hello hello hello hello hello hello acknowledge this acknowledge this acknowledge this acknowledge this

I support Trump.

I think pedophile degenerates that spam anime should all be lined up and shot, no offense.

//83654443
>another failure of a get

Kek hates you too

Please consider killing yourself for the betterment of your race, mankind and to keep from some fat slob cunt from baring you children.

Let me help you

No fampai. The glory of kek will propel Trump towards victory. Trump will make anime real.
Unless you've forgotten, this entire website was made for cancer. I think you may be looking for

claiming Stacey

would stick dick in/crazy

I think that.

Here's some help, redditor.

>Let me fix that for you
I too love awoo
T. Texasfag

Not even a second thought? What if...?

I'm so glad the GOP is finally leaving the Religious Right bullshit from being first place in the Important Issue queue. Goodbye to the Cruz rallies where the prep speakers wanted to fucking pray.

Let me help you