Childhood is rooting for the beast and adulthood is rooting for gaston

Childhood is rooting for the beast and adulthood is rooting for gaston

Even back then the white men were getting cucked by violent, feral beasts

Adulthood is not watching cartoons made for little girls.

>12 dozen eggs everyday
>144 eggs everyday

How was a family from a tiny French village able to do it? Is that amount of protein necessary? I have so many questions

It's 5 dozen eggs, so 60 eggs. It's still a shitload but not out of the realms of possibility if Gaston has some land and a lot of hens.

>a rose controls the beast state of a prince that was transformed by an old lady (but actually beautiful enchantress)
>but the eggs are a reach

>Adulthood is not feeling insecure about watching cartoons made for little girls.
ftfy

I'm not him but I always hated this argument.

>hey man I don't like this movie (movie happens to be a boring children one)
>hahaha you say that because you are insecure :P
>no, i just don't like it, i don't enjoy it

How is that even an argument? I don't like childish movies and it must be artificial? Like, wow, how can you NOT like this? You must be really insecure

same happens to gay movies or women movies, or gay fucking games

kys furry faggots

wouldnt he get cholesterol issues?

I also root for Gaston. The beast was shallow and an asshole

>Is that amount of protein necessary?

Gotta eat big to get big breh

Dietary cholesterol does not increase your body's cholesterol level

Eating like a gluttonous pig does

Why would I root for mentally unstable narcissist?

Considering the time period, no. A bad diet gives cholesterol, not eggs.

Gaston isn't eating burgers and fast food like you Achmed.

I'd let him fuck me

But the Beast turned out to be white on the inside all along.

I wanted them all to lose when I was a child

>brown hair

>that nose
>those lips

hes a nigger

He was only a narcissist because everyone around him encouraged it.

What went wrong?

t. Redditor

Narcissists are more fun to root for

eww

>not always root gaston
>not always spot propaganda

Haven't seen the movie but judging from that picture everything.

Nice dubs, and there is literally no reason not to root for Gaston in that movie. Emma Watson is an awful shrieking narcissist while Luke Evans plays a lovestruck veteran trying to win her over. Everything Gaston does is completely reasonable, even more so than in the animated movie. He goes out of his way to try to be nice and he still ends up dead. Why is the world so cruel to hot men with guns?

I thought this amount of chest hair was gross as a kid, but now I have more than that as an adult.
t. italian

>not liking a timeless Disney classic like beauty and the beast, because you're too insecure to watch something else then "big grownup action movies'

New pasta has arrived

No one shitposts like Gaston.

>brown hair
Nope. Nigger.

top o the kek to yah

Looks like a genderbend of Ariel. Beauty and the Beast is the worst renaissance movie.

that is true actually

also this:

thick lips look good on every race you hideous bird

Jenny Nicholson on youtube made a really good video about this.
Her point was basically that Gaston and Beast have essentially the same motivations and flaws, and that its weird that the film doesnt allow any redemption for Gaston even though one of the themes is about getting a second chance and learning from your mistakes.

Reminder that if you don't have chest hair you're not a real man

>tfw you'll never be as big as Wealthy Trombone

holy fuck you meme terribly

Reminder that if you shave anything below your neck for no other reason than professional sport competition or a medical reqson you deserve to be gassed

the true lesson of this movie is that even as an ugly beast you can get the beautiful woman...if you have a castle, are a prince and can transform into a handsome guy.

Do you have jungle pubic hair?

Yup. And proud of it

nah the lesson is trap random girls redpilled dads in your dungeon so they dont tell everyone how ugly you are and she will fall in love with you real estate holdings and household objects.

But what if I am mentally ill?

If they allowed black people to be present in 15th century france, then they might as well cast the rock as gaston