You wake up in an American classroom, just in time for the pledge of alliegence

You wake up in an American classroom, just in time for the pledge of alliegence.
You have to get all the words right otherwise you are outed as a foreigner, which means you are a commie or Muslim and that means a trip to Guantanmo Bay.

What do you do?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Srv_V3-oqsc
youtu.be/H4UHqFoB_5k?t=109
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Take a knee

Take a knee

youtu.be/Srv_V3-oqsc

stand and remain silent

Why do people find the pledge thing wierd, isn't just like saluting the flag under the national anthem which most countries do.

Sing Hatikvah instead, I know all the words to that.

Surely Americans wouldn't bully their greatest ally.

>mfw I was indoctrinated in US repatriotization propaganda since childhood but I never really felt ((((american))) all my life.

That is for the anthem not this

I know it very well

youtu.be/H4UHqFoB_5k?t=109

It wouldn't be a big deal if it wasn't a part of the culture wars in the US. Some people in the US, right wingers and boomer centrists that supported Hillary, are very touchy about these things, almost like it's their religion. Younger leftists started to question it and feel like it's a form of indoctrination. Then like all cultural war related things (another example, merry Christmas) it became politically weaponized and used to divide and conquer. People in the US hate each other over the stupidest things and sometimes they will just suddenly start caring about trivial shit they otherwise wouldn't because of politics. Because of this a lot of people now refuse to discuss politics with others entirely.

I don't discriminate. The anthem, the pledge, an off key rendition of God Bless America at a minor league baseball game. Any time is a good time to do the Kaepernick

>this will never be reality

youre wrong, it will be though soon for you

but instead of shitler it'll be glorious leader Kim Jung Un you shall be pledging allegience to.

IN KOREAN!

>I know all the words to that.
??

check em yankee shankee!

>land of the "free"
>have to pledge allegiance
Hmmmm

America = freedom. If you aren't loyal to America you're against freedom.

Singing anime op

Fuck being loyal to a country. What is it going to get me in return? Soon the only useful thing about being born there will be the passport.

That show is pretty good, second season got a bit wild though

Call in a terrorist threat. Get under my comfy bullet blanket and scuttle out of the building as the school is being shot up by local law enforcement

>go prone
>shoot under blanket
>ez

I fold the flag.

sorry, i remembered i have penis inspection right now, gotta go

Say "Shalom" and walk away.

HEIL
MM RUNE
YES

> stands on one knee, head down
From reading US news I think that works now and makes you a hero

They both represent garbage.

SAY IT

Yell "BLACK LIVES MATTER!!!" until I get my degree

Scary and outdated custom, which reminds me of nrth korea somehow, just saying

Start liberating ofcourse

Run to my house and hope the cops dont shoot me on the way there.

Then pray to allah that they dont show up to my house and kill me anyway

I just get all the words right? Is that difficult? I have no interest in moving to the US but I know the pledge just through cultural osmosis, and I know the anthem of Canada and 50 other countries, do minorities in the US have a faulty memory?

This reminds me of that hilarious argument I saw on the news where a CNN reporter was arguing Americans should let in immigrants that CAN'T EVEN SPEAK ENGLISH, and the conservatie guy was going "It's not that hard to learn to speak English".
So the CNN journalist goes "THAT'S RACIST!"

HOW? YOU'RE THE ONE BEING RACIST YOU RETARD

i say out loud that im sorry for being white and i want to offer my natural blonde white american gf to the nearest black boy as an apology for slavery after i do that i get accepted as an true american patriot right on the spot.

>God
I thought Americans didn't like religion in public schools

I don't get allthe triggering about this, I'm a pretty strong atheist and saying "under God" is obviously just a way to unify a nation under a cohesive structure.

>oh my atheism, I don't believe in God, I need to cry about this phrasing on the internet now!

Well don't forget it wasn't there from beginning they only added God during Cold War to be different from USSR with their state atheism.

Well sure, but so what? The actual implemental policies of the US have always protected both freedom of religion and lack thereof, while the USSR's policies demaned implemental policies that were atheistic.

Some people in the US tried to sneak in some God propaganda here and there, but they never had the institutional power to force anyone to think anything, but that was the opposite in the USSR.

If saying "In God we trust" is the worst propaganda you have to endure, just shut the fuck up and be happy.

Underr/a/ted

>a pretty strong atheist
If you are amongst others that are participating in group prayer ..do you opt out?

Is there a cute Christian virgin there? Because then I'm all about Jesus, if not, I quietly and respectfully withdraw without being obnoxious.

And that's the thing, if you have an Issue with "IN GOD WE TRUST", you can still stand up and pay homage to the pledge itself, just stay silent on those particular words, no one will even notice.

Everyone's so fucking sensitive these days.