Help me trigger this guy

So this liberal guy I went to uni with just posted this on kikebook.
What would be some good thought memes to counter this? I'm talking factual stuff not just irrational hatred

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3673721/Islamic-State-s-four-weeks-pain-infidels-claim-800-lives-Huge-death-toll-attacks-Iraq-Bangladesh-following-Islamists-call-slaughtering-Ramadan.html
money.cnn.com/2016/04/23/media/w-kamau-bell-kkk-united-shades/
books.google.com/books?id=hm0FAAAAQAAJ&lpg=PA776&ots=qfRUjKNBiQ&dq=he United States have already felt the evils of incorporating a large number of foreigners into their national mass; by promoting in different classes different predilections in favor of particular foreign nations, and antipathies against others, it has served very much to divide the community and to distract our councils. It has been often likely to compromise the interests of our own country in favor of another.&pg=PA775#v=onepage&q&f=false
youtube.com/watch?v=g7TAAw3oQvg
youtube.com/watch?v=m-EQz5Il5M8
youtube.com/watch?v=JquXlQTBWOo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

No reason to counter it, I agree with him. So sick of all the KKK and Westboro Baptist Church suicide bombings

KKK hasn't killed anyone in about 30 years. Westboro hurts peoples feelings by having bad words on signs

ISIS imposes brutal conscription on their people and regularly commits warcrimes against their enemy combatants and destroys cultural landmarks. And they'd kill me just for not praying to their god

the worst Westboro will do is tell me to fuck off

There's like.. 10 KKK members
And hundreds of millions of muslims that support ISIS, etc
And like a billion that support Shariah law

This guy's a faggot you should just delete him

Its simple. They blame all Europeans for our ancestors, they blame all males because some rape, they blame all Christians for the Crusades, they blame all whites for...being white. All those organizations did not do in the last 2 decades, combined, the number of victims that muslims did from the beginning of the year. Get those numbers from the 1st page of google because he will ask for them and post a pepe.

>Using two organizations with no power to do anything as examples instead of the Central African Republic and "Nagaland" cases
This is why i hate the left.

When the kkk gets together and, does whatever they do now... i dont know have a cookout or whatever, and when the westboro baptists protest events, most white people, christians or otherwise, call them out on their faggotry. It's well known most normal people think they're douchebags. When muslims commit acts of terror, they don't come to defense of their religion. They throw out the "hey, dont blame me" shit and rarely condemn it.

Laugh at the fact that the worst Christians he could think of are people who haven't been active for like 50 years and people who say mean words sometimes, while muslims are killing people in the hundreds every single week.

here is how you make his head explode,
>blaming all muslims....for ISIS
>Is like blaming all white people for slavery and the patriarchal society
His cuck brain will run circles until he just passes out from trying to figure out how to come back at you. The libtard in him will then just call you a racist and go back to being self righteous

>get back to work
don't think about politics, ethics and reasons. just work for us little ant. we'll protect you

The KKK are non existent today, they killed 1000 people in 100 years, they didn't do anything in the name of Christians, they didn't claim god wanted them to do it, they didn't say it was in the name of the bible. The Westboro Baptist Church just says nasty things, how is that the equivalent of literally genocide people?

ISIS & Taliban slaughter people based on their religion & ethnicity, enslave women & children. And they're doing it right now, islamic terrorists kill hundreds of thousands a year.

ISIS killed around 800 people in 4 weeks of May, the KKK killed around 1000 people in 100 years. ISIS have killed over 250,000 people. Westboro have killed zero.

Also, these people who say not all Muslims blame whites for the crimes of a tiny percentage of our ancestors hundreds of years ago.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3673721/Islamic-State-s-four-weeks-pain-infidels-claim-800-lives-Huge-death-toll-attacks-Iraq-Bangladesh-following-Islamists-call-slaughtering-Ramadan.html

>get back to work

>deleting people you disagree with because you're too stupid to argue with them

WBC is a business, not a church.

But they do blame all Whites for that?

The KKK and WBC aren't murdering homosexuals, stoning women to death or blowing themselves up in crowds of people?

The KKK are not followers of Christianity.

Every time he posts something like this agree way too enthusiastically and post several lettuce dog memes in the comments. Illusion of the public, nigga.

>300,000,000 Muslims support Jihad against the West according to polls

>WBC has 45 members

Wbc and the kkk have killed fewer people in the last 50 years than muslims have in the last 5 days.

the difference is muhammad, their ideal role model and prophet, was an actual warlord/terrorist/bandit/rapist. and encourages muslims to do what he did in his books.

Isis is authentic islam. in opinion polls, a majority of muslims support isis or isis like groups. a vast majority of muslims view osama bin laden favorably.

also, muslim controlled countries are theocratic hell holes where non muslims or free thinking muslims are routinely abused and murdered, like it was the middle ages.

Trigger feminists with this.

>Blaming all muslims for the actions of Isis and the taliban, is like blaming all white men for the actions of slavers, rapists, oppressors, sexists, soldiers... oh wait, we do all get blamed for all those things... Well, can't hate us for following the example you set, bigots.

Why take chances? We don't have to, we don't owe muslims space in our countries. They're not our people like white Christians are.

Plus muslims are way worse, and more recently so, too.

The modern KKK is a literal joke

money.cnn.com/2016/04/23/media/w-kamau-bell-kkk-united-shades/

There is no comparison.

The KKK was a racist group not a christian supremacist group, the WBC has never killed anyone iirc

Have I done well Sup Forums?
Tried to sum up some of the points made here and some I already had floating around. Also used the pic from this user

Point out the kkk is a group of about 5-50,00 people that are all on a list and watched by the goverment, and even infiltrated by the goverment.
Islam is global

And also point out that even how much the WBC hates gays they've still yet to kill any

European terrorist attacks since accepting "refugees" also Trump never said "all Muslims forever" just the bad regions

>The KKK are non existent today
Well except they are. And they still hand out recruiting papers all the time. It was in the news not even a few months ago..........

>they killed 1000 people in 100 years
So killing people is okay so long as you do it over a long enough period of time? Okay.........

>they didn't do anything in the name of Christians, they didn't claim god wanted them to do it, they didn't say it was in the name of the bible.
Well except burning crosses on lawns.... And basically all being protestant christians.... and being tied to religion in almost every way possible....

Only on Sup Forums would you have people defending the KKK to bash all muslims. Protip: All muslims do not support Daeshe. Daeshe kills more muslims than any other group, why would muslims support them?? uwu

OK cam you tell me where in scripture the kkk got wearing hoods and burning crosses from? Or maybe why the KKK isn't an international recurring phenomenon? Or why young white men aren't traveling from all over the world to join the kkk and blowing up sporting events and shit?
>killing people over a long time
Ask the government and tobacco companies

>Daeshe kills more muslims than any other group
Then that's their fucking cultural problem. And has no place in the west
>hurr heartless
Because bringing over less than .01% of their population is helping them so much, and totally isn't and expensive and ineffective method of virtue signaling.

Love this

Got it

Try deleting your Facebook. Normienet is filled with this kind of garbage.

>Westboro Baptist Church and the KKK
>march down the street and say mean things
>ISIS and the Taliban
>forcibly convert people and kill people in gruesome ways
Nope, the logic is sound.

It's Facebook, not a debate forum. You're well within your rights to delete someone for wearing an ugly shirt.

underrated post

Not your personal army jackass do it yourself

What countries do the KKK and Westboro baptist control?
EVERY Islamic country has blasphemy laws, persecutes religious minorities, women are second class citizens and faggotry is a crime punishable up to the death sentence.

I don't remember the KKK or Westboro beheading or immolating anyone anytime recently, while 50% of all Christians implicitly approved of it.

ask him which muslim countries he'd like to live in

Your writing style is triggering me. Its so choppy.

He's Romanian
>why isn't it written in Roman

Well I'm not a native speaker so there's that.
Any tips?

Nobody is blaming all Muslims

It's because we both went to the same university in england and his post is mostly aimed at the friends he made there

this

wow really stimulates my synapses

Preventing muslims from entering the country because a couple might be terrorists is EXACTLY like preventing men from entering nightclubs because a couple are rapists who spike drinks.

Did you just wake up from a 24 months long sleep?

This.
Obviously. Haven't you seen it? It's my go-to. Particularly the version which has just the circles. Google pew Muslim under images.

Sometimes people say "but what's the source!???" And you can just point to the image because it is written at the bottom. A very good exhaustive poll.

Doesn't include Europe and the US tho. The stats get kinder to Muslims the farther west you go but even in the US/Canada like 25% support sharia and a caliphate. Don't have that study handy.

I prefer to make them mad enough to delete me. It's more fun that way. Also, people who say there's no point in arguing with those too far gone to save are idiots. Everyone has friends, he may have some that are on the fence about a lot of things. I always have a hope that someone might see their idiot friend blowing up at someone's well-reasoned arguments and come over to our side.

After all, it's what happened to me.

stolen valor!

Don't let the leftists control the narrative. I won't leave facebook until they ban me.

pacifist garbage

>these people who say not all Muslims blame whites for the crimes of a tiny percentage of our ancestors hundreds of years ago.

Islam also started that

>kkk
killed 100~ in the span of a century
>westboro baptist church
killed 0
>islamists
killed over 1000 in a single day (globally), kill hundreds regularly

clearly these are all fucking comparable. muslims are in a league way above any other violent group in history, they even make the IRA look amateur

>cisgender privilige

Muslims kill more people daily than the KKK killed in its entire existence.

>itt: [CITATION NEEDED]

I remember serving with the guy who said this in the reserves and he hates muslims with a passion, or he did at the time. When i saw this statement from him i thought he'd been payed to say it or something. Before he went to Iraq he was all "kill ragheads" this and "kill ragheads" that... Lost a bit of respect to him tbqh

It was given, read the thread you tremendously cucked faggot.

i dont think he cares what the civilian coward at home thinks of him.

i know your lying about serving.

>westboro baptist chuch

Yeah fuck those people
how dare they hold signs saying mean words

books.google.com/books?id=hm0FAAAAQAAJ&lpg=PA776&ots=qfRUjKNBiQ&dq=he United States have already felt the evils of incorporating a large number of foreigners into their national mass; by promoting in different classes different predilections in favor of particular foreign nations, and antipathies against others, it has served very much to divide the community and to distract our councils. It has been often likely to compromise the interests of our own country in favor of another.&pg=PA775#v=onepage&q&f=false

> blame all gun owners for...
>blame all white people for...
>blame all men for....

>What would be some good thought memes to counter this?

Respond with this:

"Al Baghdadi, the leader of ISIS, has a PhD in Islamic Studies from the Islamic University of Baghdad. What are your qualifications for judging whether this man is a Muslim or not?"

When was the last time KKK was relevant?
What exactly is the worst thing the Westboro church has done?

Also nobody is arguing that literally every single muslim is complicit, but a very significant number of them are, and their leadership is trying to spread islam in western countries which its very interwoven into their religion (redirecting of muslim migrants to europe, excessive funding of foreign mosques, openly STATING that they're promoting Jihad etc)
The more they become the more aggressive they become in their desire for sharia law. Turkey was founded on the grounds that islam should never take over the government, look whats happening there now

Nobody is calling for literally punishing every single muslim, just to stop 3rd world immigration and publicily recognize islam as a cancerous ideology, force people to integrate, and zero tolerance towards radicals with immediate deportation

youtube.com/watch?v=g7TAAw3oQvg

Also don't argue on Facebook. It never works

youtube.com/watch?v=m-EQz5Il5M8

The majority of Muslims in the world hold "radical" views. This is why 99% of terrorist attacks are committed by Muslims. Also, the WBC and KKK are just crazy people, they don't blow anyone up like Muslims do.

Also, there is nothing in the bible saying to kill non-believers, whereas in the Koran there are insanely violent verses on nearly every page.

We ban Muslim immigration because so many hold views incompatible with western democracy, every one we let in is like pulling the arm of a Jihad slot machine

difference is that Christians don't advocate for slavery, polygamy, child brides, and segregation between the sexes.

Tell him the KKK & Westboro Church are Catholic just like those Muslims. They all have one source of hate.

I know little about the Klan, but even at their worst, they were defending a particular people and place rooted in the West. Muslims are not, and have been in conflict w/us since its inception.

"Muslim openly threatens German man: 'We will conquer you with births, we will marry your daughters!"
youtube.com/watch?v=JquXlQTBWOo

The last person killed by the KKK was in the 80s and the WBC holds up offensive signs... 100% the same thing as ISIS murdering people daily because their pedo warlord prophet told them to.