Is this the quintessential Sup Forums couple?

Is this the quintessential Sup Forums couple?

needs browner skin

WTF I thought racemixing was wrong

Jealous

same

They're both hot 2bh

>bisextugal

Hmmm...

yes please. come to my country! whites welcome! where your dreams come true! ugly, manlet, small benis? no problem! if you are white, then you are eligible to get one!
you can take one chinese girl for your own today! exactly like your pic. They're guaranteed girl(female) and will love you forever and good for slave kinks as well. returns will not be entertained but you'll get free replacement for FREE!

post the bikini pic

Dating an Asian girl here

Who else does that?

I dont get the hype, whats so special about asian girls?

That's normal in Indonesia

what? Where did you find an Asian in Poland?

It still allows for white genocide but it’s accepted more in society

Win-win

We do have a sizeable Vietnamese population.

I think it's for white people that wants something exotic but still "white" (they consider asians to be white).

Yes but whats so special about them that makes you choose and asian girl over a white girl?

white girls are picky

Asians will accept you, and pay attention to you, and love you, just because you're white

because white women are unsocial and unloyal

East Germany too. They took north vietnamese during the War out of solidarity towards communist vietnam.

Today its our biggest asian minority. And they have some quality sluts!

Asian girls have round, more feminine faces. They're shorter, they seem more fragile. Lots of dudes are into straight hair which neither blacks not whites generally have until they experiment with hair. Northern Europe also has some smaller % of brown eyes but absolutely no one but Gypsies get pitch black eyes and hair, which is an attractive thing due to unique factor.

Asian women are also more forgiving and more open to flirts than any white women outside Ukraine/Russia. If you think nations like Romania have easy girls then you're wrong.

Problem with white girls is that they mistake "not being easy" with being unapproachable.
That all is a generalisation btw since I also ment absolute twats among Asian girls.

Tbh they're the best immigrants. Not even Ukrainians mix that well. And the fact that Viets still maintain their own culture only makes me respect them more. They work hard, they keep to themselves, and they don't complain or make unnecessary demands. Qt girls. Tbh dudes are total bros too, I'd let them date my sister.

t. Elliot Rodgers's parents

Of yes my good goy all white people should racemix

>Elliot Rodgers
Who?

Are you aware than mixing Slavs and Asians makes the prettiest daughters, as long as the Asian admixture is dominant?

>white genocide
no such thing

Im pretty aware all your kids are basically gonna look chinese

It allows racist to dehumanize a minority and still get laid.

Yeah, but taller and without deformed skulls that pure Asians often are, and with still slanty but bigger eyes.
They'll be more intelligent, they'll be physically stronger, and they will age better, and they will live longer.

True master race

>daughters
Keyword

>Elliot Rodgers
>Who?
How fucking new are you?

how does non-east asian asians viewed and treated in your country? Do they have significant present?

>How fucking new are you?
Been coming here regularly since 2015, I have no idea what Elliot Rodgers is

>>daughters
>Keyword
Males shall be aborted, insh'Allah

Source on them?

eliot rodger pbuh was the gent, a hapa of chinese malaysian mother and a white bong daddy. he mass shooting in america in 2013 and was diagnosed with some sort of mental thingy. correct me if I'm wrong.

>white genocide
I wish it was real

>Get chingchong wife

They are more traditional, even asian degenerate whores are more traditional than your average white girl.

RARE
A
R
E

>more traditional
that's actually what I call bullshit. here they want to act as western as possible lol

Belarus what happened to your flag?

It is bullshit in general
They're more open, but are somehow less likely to fuck around once their leash is on you. And so are you

So you're not gonna give me a source?

Their baginas are sideways.

>So are you
what did you mean by this?
if they ain't eating dog, they're not traditional. I saw my dormmates eating dog a week before exam for extra nutrition they said back in 99'.

personally it's for the deep black eyes some of them have, but it's the same if they are on another race, asians just happen to have more "deepness" to me
pretty gay desu

There's less reasons to cheat on an AF desu

Also we eat strawberries with pasta and bathe with bathtub carps, am I supposed to be impressed by a little dog treat? :^)

disgusting

B-BAKA~!!! ;@;

>Asians will accept you, and pay attention to you, and love you, just because you're white
>this is what neet virgins think
Every woman can be a thot, no matter the race, you just have to pick your poison.

It REALLY is easier to find a real loving Asian girl than wh*Toid female that isn't both unapproachable and skittish

Possible but still

No
No one here is that attractive or successful

>loving Asian girl
once your money run out, goodbye love, goodbye loving wife. She'll become the most nastiest wife you got that punish the kids like hell with metal cloth hanger and needs to study hard to be the FIRST.

Not if she wasn't raised in an Asi*n country.

No matter the race, your children might grow up into pussies largely due to their upbringing. You can have a half-white son/daughter and spoil them to eternity. It is more of a personal fear that you will fail in parenthood than it is a fear of your children not finding their "rightful" racial categories, though that can also play a role

I had an iron upbringing, more stick than carrot, work a blue collar job, am quite handy when it comes to repairs and have typical men's hobbies like ogling tits, motorbikes, drinking dark beer and spitting when the cigarette smoke chokes my tongue. If your boy starts playing with barbies and wants to wear his mother's shoes, then it's time to react. If your girl starts spewing tumblr stats and talking about ominous male privilege, it's time for a talk. Give them a shovel by the age of 18, show them that no one in this world gives a flying fuck about what you "deserve", but how much "fuel" and cash you have to spend on your way to the grave. No one knows your feelings and inner thoughts better than you do, and true independence comes not from tropical island getaway snaps on instagram but personal sacrifice. There's a time for mini skirts and there's a time for driving your first car. All I'm saying is, don't be a fucking pussy when it comes to parenthood. Set ground rules, learn to compromise and teach your children respect, and you don't have to worry they'll grow up into these "leftist homicidal monsters with a blurry identity" you envision when you think of interracial marriages

And the "small dick, tiny stature" problem is your genes as well, buddy, so buckle up and pick the right woman. As far as I'm concerned, I'd rather pick a healthy, physically and emotionally, black woman as a partner than a frail but "cute" Asian or white woman. Looks play the part, of course, but you don't think with your dick all the time

10 years of Sup Forums.... i dont even consider dating or sleeping with white women anymore.

Asians are the superior race

>tfw want white gf
>tfw everybody else wants asian gf so it should be easy getting white gf
>white women prefer non white men

Sauce on that gril?

nothing

>non white men in Poland
?

>a thread full of virgins that have never spoken to a girl are in charge of relationship advice

How do we get asian families to raise them, then pawn them off on us whites?

Easiest thing in your backwards country, John Tyrese Nguyen Jr.

snake won't lose their poison if they move to some other habitat.

You're walking through south central LA. You've heard about the rumours but you never expected it to look like this. You stand out. You know you look out of place. The group of black men in typical street clothing headed towards you know you stand out.

"Hey yo I ain't remember no bitch-ass cracka living 'round here"
"You lost, white boy?"
"What'choo lookin at?!"

You're trembling all over and are hardly capable of articulating a single word. You can only think about running away. You feel a big, warm hand on your shoulder and jump, barely containing a squeal. You look back and realize it's your tall, sensuous black girlfriend and you can't help sigh in relief, which embarrasses you greatly.

"What'choo fools tryin to do to my property?" Your black girlfriend has a good heart but you remember how brash she can be (even in the bedroom) and you're afraid the situation might escalate. You can feel the change in the atmosphere, though, and feel less threatened. You realize the group of hoodlums made the right choice and decided not to mess with your girlfriend.

"Yo boss, we din kno' he was here fo' you!"
"Sorry boss, won't happen agin"
"Dayum..."

The thugs apologize to you and leave. This is the complete opposite of all the fantasies you had. You're supposed to be the one who protects. You're supposed to be the knight in shiny armor. Instead you're constantly saved by your ebony huntress. "You scared?" she asks. You try to look like the ordeal didn't affect you one bit, even though you know she knows how vulnerable you feel. She grabs a handful of your ass and this time you squeal loud enough you're worried even the thugs heard you. "Good. 'Cause today I'm fucking you 'till you pass out!". You're so relieved from escaping the previous situation that you only care about being enough to satisfy her. You stop tensing your butt, welcome her hand fully and you thank her so much for saving you. You're head over heels in love with your tall, black, american girlfriend.