You lied to me

She's not cute. She's annoying and whiny and her voice gave me a headache.

Agreed

When she started yelling outside the general's office in front of everyone I had a sudden urge to smack the shit out of her like I do when my sister starts screaming about bullshit.

Your fault for expecting ex Israeli military to be cute.

i just want to lick her bits up and down like a horny paintbrush

She's also far from being as charismatic and "inspirational" as Christopher Reeve. What the fuck are critics smoking? Just because she says she believes in love in the most unconvincing way possible? And which barely makes any sense in the story besides being a cheesy go-to line...

The only times she's cute is when she looks dumbfounded or slightly smiles without saying anything, but this happens very little.

She acted better than I expected but still has a lot of problems. The whole narration at the beggining already annoyed me. And doesn't give me any hope for her acting in the present setting from now on.

i just had an irl argument about why she's a shitty wonder woman, galfags won't understand user

Literally the worst part of an otherwise okay movie.

So did Chris Pine's character nut in her? What would sex with an Amazonion demigod even be like?

Yo OP, you gay.

>So did Chris Pine's character nut in her?
Probably.

>What would sex with an Amazonion demigod even be like?
Wonderful.

>falling for the JIDF brigade

>most feminist ever!
>does whatever Chris Pine tells her to do

She was cute in those bra .gifs. Her part in one of those fast and furious movies was embarrassing because literally every woman in the shot when she shows off her bikini had a better body.

Like the scene where she tries clothes... "OMG so cute" but she acts annoyed and uppity except for the last bit (and they couldn't come up with a good reason for the glasses)

Sure you do champ. Sure you do

she's literally the cutest

fish out of water more like skeleton from the grave.

can you post pics of your sisters panties?

Hello. I name is Ghhhal Ghhhhhadou, please em-fa-size the pppphhhhhlem. I am woman and moving to Callyforna. Please give movie. I learn script phonetically.

her acting is actually alright here. how is it in the rest of the movie?

>I like women when they don't talk
I see user, interesting.

Imagine having sex with her. It would be like trying to get comfortable in a sleeping bag made of elbows.

please kill yourself faggot

Decent.

Why does it feel like OP is 80% of the posts in this thread?

she's pretty good honestly. I mean, she's not going to win awards, but then it's capeshit

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

She's surprisingly good most of the time. But a bunch of times she's unconvincing. Hit and miss I'd say.

Where might one purchase a sleeping bag made of elbows?

Your opinions is shit