Would Sup Forums read a comic about a couple who turn to heroism to get in to shape?

Would Sup Forums read a comic about a couple who turn to heroism to get in to shape?

Might be cute.

Putting yourself into life or death situations to get in shape sounds like a good way to get yourself killed and innocent people hurt.

Maybe to stay in shape but not to.

I really dig how silver age Hawkman and Hawkgirl were a crime fighting couple so I will enjoy OP's idea too.

Not if it was written by you.

This is true, but I've seen worse excuses for superhero antics

>get body into great shape
>ruin hair by dying it stripper platinum-white

why though

>bitching about the hair
>not the fuck awful tattoos everywhere
get your shit together, user

What's even worse is how well the guy looks.

>implying she's not turning in to his arch-nemesis

That look they give each other in the bottom pic.
>>Now we can finally fuck.

This guy gets it.

We can call it, "Workout Warriors"

>Claire Crowther is from Wrexham in the United Kingdom. She is a young mother and a very popular midwife. As a comfort to the stressful job, she consoles herself with ready meals and ice cream. Until she can’t button her work clothes anymore. “I couldn’t bear to look at myself in the mirror anymore. I deleted every photo of myself right away so that I didn’t have to look at myself,” tells the 5-foot-3-tall Brit.

>But she possesses the necessary self-determination to change things. Together with Stephen, she joins a weight-loss club in at the gym. After 10 months, Claire has lost more than 50 pounds (25 kilograms), a year later as much as 90 pounds (40 kilo). Her friends don’t recognize her!

Wait for the punchline,,,

>On a beautiful day in October it is time: the couple marries and Claire looks just like she had always dreamed. The 31-year-old can hardly get enough of her own reflection now. “I feel unbelievable! My health had improved drastically. I have the self-confidence to live my life to the fullest.” What a transformation!

>Claire looks just like she had always dreamed
>looks just like she had always dreamed
>like she had always dreamed
>that hair
>the tattoos
>always dreamed

Lose as much shit as you want you can't get the trash out of trailer trash. Hell her fatass self had dreadlocks. She never had a chance

>5'3
>her husband can't be more than 3-4 inches taller than her

What is this Hobbit shit?

She should dump him now that she is hot

If it was funny sure. Like actually funny. Not a corny preachy you can get in shape too comic with the occasional joke thrown in

>top pic - normal, friendly looking people
>bottom pic - douchebags

Do you think she can do better? Might I remind you that they're both English. We are not, as a rule, a terribly pretty people.

>Nyrrrrr why doesn't this woman conform to my standards of beauty reeeeeeee

Not a fan of the tattoos.
But they both look WAY better than before. And seem happier too. Good for them.

Eh, she looks hot to me

>Stephen, you are British man now.
>You must choose bride.
>Will you pick beautiful, feminine and traditional brown woman
>Or disgusting white tramp.

she was hotter before

As far as guys go, yeah. At least get someone who can buy her the nicer things she deserves

>lose massive breasts to excercise
>get ugly stripper implants
RIP tits.

>Those people are in great shape and in a great relationship
>Douchebags
No user. You are the douchebag.

So which is better, when she was fat or after?

The unseen middle point.

>liking obesetits.

Please don't be a fat chaser, all you do it make the fat acceptance movement stronger

I'm not, but looking at that makes me think there has had to have been a decent middle ground before she went full steroids.

nah fuck you she looks worse.

>has had to have been
PS: I'm pretty sure this is grammatically correct. Your language is dumb.

His face looks the same, but she's unrecognizable.

Other way around, he can definitely do better.

yes because it would shut up all the feminist landwhales that constantly bitch about super ripped bodies being unrealistic

I think you have to have them have super powers otherwise its just fat jokes about people in spandex thinking they're superheroes.

Don't get me wrong that sounds like it would do really well here as a tumblr parody but having them actually be pretty adept and just turning to like street crime to lose weight is kinda funny.

Like if superman go fat so he had to turn to street-level stuff in order to get back in shape. Like he can only leap medium-talls building with a single leap and can run as fast as a bicycle.

>a fat couple get super powers after being too fat to outrun a McGuffin

not with that hideous nose

I'd read the fuck out of it to be honest lol

It doesn't sound as awful as her tattoos look.

No fucking way are those two women the same person

they are

She could have, you know, just gotten in shape instead of getting tattoos, fake as fuck hair and caking herself in makeup.
She looks like a different person.
Anyway, I'm being a fag, this kind of shit just annoys me.

>>Claire Crowther is from Wrexham in the United Kingdom. She is a young mother
Of course she would be all those things.

Hahaha, she looks like a trashier version of Crabman's wife.
Still good on her for losing the weight.

It is somehow a worse excuse than the thrill seekers who are just bored and like adrenaline pumping.

Yeah when other people do shit to themselves that I don't personally find attractive it annoys me too. But I guess that's also because I'm a huge fag like you.

arseravaged catholic detected

Swing and a miss, never received any religious education.

hotter in the before 2bh

The sacrifice of being a rail thin weight-lifter is losing your tits.

Would bang her husband.

She's definitely had some surgery then.

He's cute before and after.

If someone loses weight at a steady pace, do they avoid the loose, excess skin thing?

doesn't sound that bad.

>all this hate for the fit people