Knows Marinette's crush and Cat Noir are the same person

>knows Marinette's crush and Cat Noir are the same person
>keeps this knowledge to herself for no raisin

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#F!TddyXa7T!oXwiP4x5tF91tKD6zuQ_RQ
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1le7IHRKhABM6FU0pTX1M5E6iOtFIstE7x6r9r4QSXBo/htmlview?pref=2&pli=1&sle=true#
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I don't think she knows though. Just that cat noir also uses a miraculous.

I wanna cum right onto that black spot on her forehead.

Kwami can sense each other.

Their bug things can sense each other.

So the only way Tikki couldn't know Adrien as Cat Noir is if Adrien's bug thing doesn't go with him when he's hanging around Marinette at school.

I have a theory:

Little spirit creatures are assholes.

They have a rule that no one must know their identities (though I don't think they've mentioned that breaking that has any consequences), so they're probably just respecting that.

Hey. Hey buddy. Want to make a contract?

C'mon you get to be a magical girl it'll be totally awesomeeeeee.

she's also immortal and saw countless of former ladybugd die. At this point she need some thrill in her miserable eternal suffering.

She wasn't even around/conscious when Adrien received his Miraculous, so it's entirely possible that she doesn't know.

>Kwami can sense each other.
>Their bug things can sense each other.
Has this ever been stated? I don't recall such an ability ever being mentioned.

Also, it could be that they know the other attends the same school (either being told outright by the old master or with their locator-sense) without being able to identify who exactly it is.

Anybody got the mega for all the episodes of this show?

The turtle was able to sense Papillons kwami.

It's been awhile; I'd need to re-watch the episode. I was under the impression that it was just a general "disturbance in the force" feeling of something bad happening, rather than pinpointing the moth kwami and knowing who was the new Miraculous bearer.

mega.nz/#F!TddyXa7T!oXwiP4x5tF91tKD6zuQ_RQ

I also had a GoogleDoc that had all the episodes (not for download) in English, but that document seems to have been deleted. I haven't found anywhere that has all the English episodes for download.

Nothing quite like some sexually frustrated teenagers to cheer you up after an eternity of death and suffering.

Ey, thanks brudda

Ladybug will be the biggest super-hero in the world in the next few years.

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1le7IHRKhABM6FU0pTX1M5E6iOtFIstE7x6r9r4QSXBo/htmlview?pref=2&pli=1&sle=true#

Nope. That one is missing a few English episodes, specifically Antibug and the Ladybug/Stoneheart finale.

>2021
>Ladybug civil war just hit theaters
>2M$ box office

I don't trust that little fucker. There's something fishy about that asshole.

She's part Disney property, they could mix it with Big Hero 6 and get mad money.

Give her some raisins then?