Guys. Black people are just real life memes. Whites realized this long ago when we performed minstrel shows...

Guys. Black people are just real life memes. Whites realized this long ago when we performed minstrel shows. We need stop hating and embrace the meme.

So do we trade rare Tyrones now?

WE

Man I woulda gone to his party, dis one for you Julius

ffs i feel sorry for julius. Hope he got cool presents

my 25th birthday is coming up too
doubt anyone will show up as well

damn

>Whites realized this long ago when we performed minstrel shows.
If white knew shit would turn out like this. They would've never enslaved them or even let them onto the continent. They would've stuck to white indentured servants.

are those melons

>Berkeley Jazz festival

Seems like a nice guy. I would have come to your party, Julius.

same here man.. i got some friends but they're scattered all over. I dont have a solid friend near me for miles. dunno what to do about it

Looks like a brown Kramer

Why are you still having little kid style birthday parties with cake when you're 25 years old?

This really hit me in the feels. I really need some friends

has anyone ever found this guy and told him how everytime someone posts this, everyone feels bad and says they would go to his party?

Thats just sad man.

nigga just trying to have a birthday party i dont see how anyone is going to shit on him for that.

where are you located

I'll come to your party Julius.

>Pic related. I brought rope to hang the pinata.

ye if you go to reddit post about this apparently you could find his facebook page and people were commenting and whatnot 9 months ago

>trying to throw a party over facebook

fuck that

Damn, I feel for that negro. Whenever my birthday came around nobody posted on my wall or liked my status, either. I had 260 friends, too. What a shame.

Dude, I had three posts on my wall and this was embarrasing as fuck, because all my "friends" probably see that nobody cares about me. In your case, they could thought that you block the posts.