Hillary caught lying about the little girl in a wheelchair

Hillary’s Tearjerker About Handicapped Girl in Wheelchair in DNC Speech WAS ALL A LIE!

thegatewaypundit.com/2016/07/wow-hillarys-tearjerker-handicapped-girl-wheelchair-dnc-speech-lie/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=e5HkuhSEnPQ
youtube.com/watch?v=7gWRoa52sVc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Truth doesn't matter anymore.

youtube.com/watch?v=e5HkuhSEnPQ

Can we stop this bullshit already.
The truth doesn't matter and the average dumb citizen couldn't fathom how complicated it is to run a country.
The fact is all that matters is that Hillary is level headed and knows the system while Trump is a demogoog racist who doesn't know shit except for being a confident celebrity.
The next President is Hillary and there is nothing anyone can do about it.

>Boko Haram kills 10,000 Nigerian villagers
>FBI, Congress, CIA, and Justice Department all recommend Hillary Clinton's State Department classify them as a terrorist organization
>people in the U.S. are banned from doing business or associating with terrorist organizations
>Hillary Clinton refuses to classify them the whole time she is in office and no one could figure out why
>turns out individuals buying stolen Boko Haram gold and developing stolen Boko Haram oil fields are donating massively to her campaign fund and the Clinton Foundation

LYING CROOKED HILLARY HAS A CASE OF THE IF IF IFS

>youtube.com/watch?v=7gWRoa52sVc

I can't keep the trolls from the shills anymore

>level headed
>Trump is a racist
I know this is bait but come on man we know she's not level headed we hear all sorts of stories about how foul mouthed she is and I'm half hispanic half indian. I know what racism is and Trump is definitely not a racist he's just trying to protect the country so stop shilling already it's not worth the money.

I'd fuck her in the ass if you know what I mean

How much does shilling pay? I'm looking for a new job and I don't mind selling my soul to earn a paycheck, like yourself.

Ok shill. Pennies deposited into your account.

kill yourself shill

History [REDACTED]

Trips of truth kek wills it

Piece of shit shill is just giving thread more bumps keep it up shillary you're only helping the cause instead of correcting the record

>half hispanic half indian

Like pic related?

>thegatewaypundit

Prove it wrong

The fact that you Trumpkins got so triggered is proof enough that deep down you know I am right.

Fuckers in school telling me, always in the white house Hillary ain’t bout this, Hillary ain’t bout that My girl a BD on fucking Lamron and them She, she they say that nigga don’t be putting in no work SHUT THE FUCK UP! Y'all niggas ain’t know shit All ya motherfuckers talk about Hillary ain’t no president Hillary ain’t this Hillary a fake SHUT THE FUCK UP Y'all don’t live with that nigga Y'all know that nigga got caught with an email scandal, researched by the police and shit Nigga been on investigation since fuckin, I don’t know when! Motherfuckers stop fuckin' playin' her like that Them niggas savages out there If I catch another motherfucker talking sweet about Hillary I’m fucking beating they ass! I’m not fucking playing no more You know those niggas role with Bernie Sanders and them

>and there's nothing you can do about it

You're right, the voter fraud this election is going to be unbelievable.

>Boko Haram kills 10,000 Nigerian villagers
>FBI, Congress, CIA, and Justice Department all recommend Hillary Clinton's State Department classify them as a terrorist organization
>people in the U.S. are banned from doing business or associating with terrorist organizations
>Hillary Clinton refuses to classify them the whole time she is in office and no one could figure out why
>turns out individuals buying stolen Boko Haram gold and developing stolen Boko Haram oil fields are donating massively to her campaign fund and the Clinton Foundation

SPREAD RETWEET AND REPOST

Here's your (you)

BUMP

bump

Based Keef.

>Hillary Clinton
>telling a lie

Are you even surprised at this point Sup Forums? What would be more shocking is a story about her telling the truth about anything.

shoulda been a (((you)))

>demogoog

kek

Is this pro or anti Hillary? Niggers love criminals so I think it has to be pro

>The truth doesn't matter
There it is folks!!!
THESE PEOPLE VOTE!
This is lunacy!
>THE TRUTH DOESNT MATTER