webtoons.com/en/challenge/keit-ai/list?title_no=36825
fictionpress.com/s/3206139/1/Keit-AI-Tomoyuki-x-Seiko-Keit愛-奉文-x-聖子
twitter.com/AnonBabble

kek

he was a good meme

bad teeth

why the fuck did this make me laugh

WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH HIS TEETH?

what if trinity squatted over him then said "dodge this"and pissed in his face and mouth

that would be gross haha imagine if that happened

>Mr. Wizard, GET-ME-THE-HELL-OUTTA-HERE

DEXTER

FEED ME

haha i wonder what that would smell like haha

Yeah... gross... ha ha...

It would make a lot more sense that he couldn't dodge it in any case

haha ye he would be a freak ha

>foreverially buried Keanu, fully delitized with a permanent ham and cheese tongue

Hah.. Yeah gross.

I'm watching this on netflix right now how is Keanu supposed to be a victim in all of this?

i just finished watching this. I need to fuck that blonde girl.

Someone post the daddy's girl panties scene with the blonde on the bed.

>on netflix
BUULLLLLshit!

some post all the kino scenes

haha,this'll do
le epic XD

funny. great thread.

What's this hairstyle called?

top kok

FREE PIZZA

p-please stop it

Crash? CRASH? You're gonna crash my fucking plane? Why? WHY? BECAUSE I BROUGHT YOU ABOARD? YOU CAME ABOARD, YOU CAME ABOARD! YOU CAME TO MY PLANE, YOU CAME TO ME! I GOT YOU THE DOCTOR, I TOOK OFF YOUR HOOD, I CARED WHO YOU FUCKING WERE BEFORE YOU PUT ON THE MASK! YOU WANTED IT YOU WANTED IT YOU CAME TO ME! WHAT WAS I SUPPOSED TO DO? YOUR PLAN WAS WHAT MATTERED, YOUR FUCKING PLAN WAS WHAT MATTERED! IT WAS FREE LOYALY! FREE FUCKING LOYALTY JUST SHOWS UP AT MY FUCKING PLANE! WE'RE PRISONERS. COME ON. FLY US. NO ONE WILL KNOW. COME ON, FLY US! OHHH, SHOOT A MAN, THROW HIM OUT OF A PLANE, IT DOESN'T MATTER! HIRED GUNS, WRECKAGE BROTHERS, YOU DON'T GIVE A FUCK. YOU'LL JUST CRASH ANYTHING, YOU'LL JUST CRASH ANYTHING! WELL YOU LIED TO ME. I LET YOU IN, I'M A GOOD GUY, I'M A GOOD AGENT! AND YOU JUST FUCKING CAME ABOARD AND NOW YOU'RE GONNA CRASH MY PLANE? REALLY? WHY? WHY? BECAUSE YOU CAME ABOARD? WHAT THE FUCK FUCK FUCK I'M IN FUCKING CHARGE HERE!

Fuck off with your tooth privilege

Oh for fuck's sake.

What is this mene? I keep swing it every now and then on thus board.

A hybrid of CIA's "You're a Big Guy (For You)" from TDKR and Keanu's "FREE PIZZA" meltdown from Knock Knock.

A girl (Sandra Bullock) falls in love with a boy (Keanu Reeves).

Unable to confess, she is gifted with the boy's former home. Never minding the strange letters, he immediately starts an exchange with them and is overjoyed to find out that he has a crush on him as well.

But, after two years, when she recounts her confessions to the boy, he only looks at him with a perplexed expression. After some investigation, she finds out that the boy she sent letters to doesn't exist in her time line at all. He is the past version of her crush, who has fallen in love with her future self, while her past self is blissfully unaware of his crush.

Hijinks ensue as they strike up a deal to give each other their darkest, most private secrets in order to equip each other with the weapons they need to conquer the heart of their other selves. While the two chase their respective loved ones, DRAMA ensues as they begin to fall in love with each other instead and question the NATURE of PLAGIARISM.

>C-Ai-A

A CIA agent falls in love with Bane.

Unable to confess, he is gifted by a deus ex machina with the big guy's phone number. Never minding the strange area code, he immediately calls him, and is overjoyed to find out that he has a crush on him as well.

But, the next day, when he engages in banter with the masked terrorist and asks what happens if he takes off his mask, he says it would be very painful. The CIA agent says he's a big guy, then the big guy answers, "FOR YOU."

Confused by these turn of events, the CIA agent investigates and finds out that the man he called is not the same man he fell in love with. In fact, he doesn't exist in this universe at all. He is the big guy's alternate universe counterpart, who has fallen in love with the MC's own AU self, who too is blissfully unaware of his crush.

Hijinks ensue as the two strike up a deal to give each other their darkest, most private secrets in order to equip the other with the weapons they need to conquer the heart of their other selves. While the two chase their respective loved ones, DRAMA ensues as they begin to fall in love with each other instead and question the NATURE of PAIN.

Should have used the extended ending
youtube.com/watch?v=mjzGrnFRq-s

what is this retarded fucking haircut called? does it qualify as a mullet? short on top, medium on the sides and back, looks so fucking stupid

Did Keanu crawl back into the business with this movie?

>looks so fucking stupid

That was the point. They cut his hair against his will while he was tied up, only to laugh at him afterwards.

haha imagine if he wore diapers lol

jokes haha

Yeah I never noticed how bad this teeth were until now

hes 1/8 chinese

Haven't seen Knock Knock. What's playing on the phone?

Am I the only one who thinks they could easily tear the bedhead off the frame or at least break the bonds in this situation? Even if my legs were tied too.

Already a thing.

knowyourmeme.com/memes/keit-ai-finds-a-way/
tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/WebOriginal/KeitAi
youtube.com/watch?v=JcVGDV67L-g
youtube.com/watch?v=o_rz1bluG_k
youtube.com/watch?v=JLUjMWRCzic
webtoons.com/en/challenge/keit-ai/list?title_no=36825
fictionpress.com/s/3206139/1/Keit-AI-Tomoyuki-x-Seiko-Keit愛-奉文-x-聖子

FINDS

what happens after?

>trinity_leather_ass.gif

She squats and smears up his face like a cheeky snail with lewd intentions while cackling all the way.

haha just thinking, but wouldn't it be awful if girls like...haha, really did things like this? Poor us, I mean, it'd be awful...all that jailbait..haha ha ha

ha ha

great now i need to jerk off to this scene

Yes. I could pull most beds apart with upper-body strength alone.

That said, would you really want to?

A video of him being fucked by one of the girls, calling him "Daddy" and saying she's underage, posted on Facebook for all of his friends and family to see.

DAMN IT POST MORE WEBBUMS YOU CUNTS AAAAAAAAAAAAAA

he's a stuck guy

that came out after you fucking cunt

Honestly I don't know why he didn't just grab them and throw them out the front door.

All he did all movie was try to calmly talk them into leaving when they clearly weren't going to.

touche

haha, I can't even imagine them actually doing it but it would be cazyy if they did, haha

hahaha gross haha what would happen next? hahaha

haha, imagine if that happened and he gurgled the piss and spit it out and said, "I guess this is the yellow pill everybody's been talking about" XD

Is this movie actually any good?

Haha that's so funny haha, could anyone draw this? I bet i would laugh way harder.

>didn't get cucked by the brace

can't unlike this guy ever. what a bro.

haha!

You mean those are his real teeth?

What's the context here? She's not his daughter so why would he be so resistant?

Yeah, and they're bad.

fuck that faggy gook shit

Dental cosmetics isn't really a big thing outside of the US. As long as there is no decay, tartar, etc. people don't spend extra money on their teeth just for the purpose of making them look "Hollywood".

Most people get braces if necessary

keep tellin' yourself that

Not clever or funny

I live in Ireland which had an absolutely atrocious dental service up until the late 90s, and practically no one leaves their teeth like Keanu's anymore. The only people I have seen like that are over 60 and well past giving a shit about life.

But Keanu is from the US

>tfw

still better then what we got in sequels

what movie is this?

knock knock

Who's there?

the movie

The movie who?

This isn't funny and it's stupid, but...

Bane

No, knock knock

Stop banging on my door, man.

This happens after he has sex with both then the girls start acting crazy and trashing his kitchen, he then throws them out.

He is in the right because you dont put your dick in crazy.

Kek (posted from my iPhone)

It's actually pretty funny, and Keanu is better than usual.

lmao

made me laugh

whitepowerhandsymbol.png

everything he cared about died about 25 years ago so honestly he probably doesnt care

DODGE THIS

BIG GUY ANGRY!