Petey has skipped the leg day

Petey has skipped the leg day.

Other urls found in this thread:

slashfilm.com/avengers-infinity-war-filming/
youtube.com/watch?v=DQJWkioF_W8
comicbook.com/marvel/2016/05/06/avengers-infinity-war-starts-shooting-november-2016/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I disagree. His legs look about right in regards to his overall build.

Goddamn. Batista is damn hot.

Is Spidey gonna be in Guardians?

i was going to ask the same thing, but how the fuck would it make sense?

probably just visiting the sets, because i sure would.

Has IW started filming yet?

Nah. IW won't come out for another two years. We still got Gardians 2 (which is filming currently) and Ragnarok (which hasn't gone into production yet) before IW comes out.

not until fall

Only in November.

Maybe he's doing a post-credit scene that will be in Guardians. It's coming out right before Homecoming, right?

>It's coming out right before Homecoming, right?

Nope. Homecoming comes out between IW part 1 and two.

That can't be right. IMDB says it comes out in July 2017.

Part 1 is in 2018 and Part 2 in 2019. The only movies that come out between them are Ant-Man and the Wasp and Captain Marvel.

I was always under the general impression that big budget movies such as Infinity War took 2+ years to make.

Also, since it'll be a two-parter, will it be filmed all at once and released relatively close to each other (say, 9 months to a year), or filmed and released separately?

Oh, nevermind then.

the plan is to start filming both parts at once in november of this year.

I coulda swore I saw a chart that had Homecoming between IW 1 and 2. Don't remember where Ant-Man 2 fit in, but I'm pretty sure Captain Marvel is set for phase 4.

Also, I wouldn't rely on IMDB so much. It's like Wikipedia. Anyone can edit it. So the likelihood of it being wrong is high.

Cap Marvel comes out right before IW Part 2 in March, it's not Phase 4.

Good. Spiders have skinny legs.

The chart in was posted as I was writing my post. Cut me some slack, user.

Just clearing up the confusion.

They did some changes to the release dates when they announced Spidey and Ant-Man and the Wasp, some dates shifted.

spider-man pushed black panther into black history month. i will never not be amused by this.

>Also, since it'll be a two-parter, will it be filmed all at once and released relatively close to each other (say, 9 months to a year), or filmed and released separately?

Probably back to back, but there's a certain reticence to do that because it blurs the line between what's being filmed for one movie and what's being filmed for another.

There's this thing called the "Salkind clause"; it exists because Alexander Salkind, during editing of The Three Musketeers back in the 70s, cut it into two movies even though the cast and crew only got paid for making one. That was how the Salkinds worked; it's why Superman and Superman II were basically a two-part movie and how it was possible to fire Donner so late in production of Superman II (pretty much the day after Superman premiered).

What that means is that if you're filming two projects back to back, and there's crossover, it can become potentially very difficult from a legal perspective. You could be opening yourself up to a lot of lawsuits if your editing and budgeting is sloppy and you end up with scenes from one movie appearing in the other but not paying the actors or crew appropriately. You have to really have your shit together to even attempt it, and it might be easier (especially on the cast and crew, who will have pretty much doubled the time they spend away from home, families etc without a break, which can seriously affect the quality of their work) to film one, have a couple of weeks' or even months' break, then start again on the other. That way you don't have huge problems with costuming or other physical continuities (such as people ageing), and you don't have to strike all the sets and rebuild them.

They confirmed it's gonna be 9 months of back to back filming.

slashfilm.com/avengers-infinity-war-filming/

However, the actors will be paid as if they're doing two movies. Evans confirmed he signed for Part 2 since his original 6 movie contract will be over with Part 1.

>Avengers 4 is the last Marvel film that Evans is committed to. His original contract had him through three only, but like Downey – whose contract ended after Iron Man 3 and who's been negotiating huge re-ups for every one since – Evans extended for one more. Better believe he got paid for it, too. "Oh, yeah," he says, laughing. "They didn't punch their Chris Evans card – like, 'You get the seventh one free!' Yeah, no."

DeadCap confirmed after IW2?

>Inhumans

Why does March 2019 come after May 2019?

Most probably, unless Marvel wants Evans back and he extends his contract again.

youtube.com/watch?v=DQJWkioF_W8

Sliding time line

Next year is going to be so hype - I'd say we're still riding the Civil War hype train now, imagine this time next year having Spider-Man out next month?

I think everyone is pretty anal about the contracts "Ooh he only has one more!" They're actors, most of them seem to enjoy the experience to some degree and they get paid well - they'd all be up for the odd extension/cameo.

>we are getting BuckyCap soon

I shouldn't be this happy, but boy I am

absolute kek

>Marvel/Sony are going with twinky ultimate spidey for the first time

neat

The actor for Spider-Man has 0 charisma.

Starts filming in January.

FOOOOOR YOUUUUUUUUUU

I could have made this movie so much better.

November m8

comicbook.com/marvel/2016/05/06/avengers-infinity-war-starts-shooting-november-2016/