The Riddle of Kino. You know what it is don't you boy?

The Riddle of Kino. You know what it is don't you boy?

how can kino be real if our eyes aren't real?

BITCHES FOR THULSA DOOM

Men will lie to you, your eyes will deceive you. Kino never lies, nor
deceives, nor hides bitter reality, in the film, you can find truth.

The master plan isn't strong. Bane is strong! What is a plan to the big guy that wields it?

Contemplate this on the tree of woe

>*beheads your mom*
THAT'S THE LESSON OF KEK user

can we make thulsa posting a thing

>this you can trust

Yessss

conan the barbarian is fucking C O M F Y

Riddle of steel

Willpower>influence>skill

Shall I tell you? It's the least I can do. Kino isn't comfy, boy, the meme is stronger! Look around you. There, on the rocks; a beautiful girl. Come to me, my child...you're a big girl aren't you?

"For you"

THAT is Kino, boy! THAT is comfy! What is Kino compared to the mind that feels it? Look at the the dankness of your memes, the comfy feeling in your heart, I gave you this! Such a waste. First you must be crucified on the tree of Bane, then you have my permission to die.

>I seldom post to you Sup Forums
>I haven't the tongue for it
>grant me one request
>grant me Arnie kino
>and if you do not listen
>then to hell with you.

The comfy in your heart... I made you, I gave you these memes.. such a waste, contemplate this on the tree of reddit, crucify him

That's a great speech and is probably how many people pray in real life: "God, give me what I want or fuck you."

Know, O prince, that between the years when the oceans drank Atlantis and the gleaming cities, and the years of the rise of the Sons of Trump, there was an Age undreamed of, when comfy kino lay spread across the world like blue mantles beneath the stars
>Never again a Conan like that
>No more Princess Bride
>No more Willow, Labyrinth, Dark Crystal
>Long gone the days of Excalibur, of Legend, of Dragonslayer

We are all that is left, brothers. Those who remember.

>tree of reddit

what the FUCK was her problem?

Literally a semen demon.

At least post a genre you like you baka

Underrated

Casting Wilt Chamberlain as a literal chastity bodyguard. I bet he banged her underage ass irl.

Conan the destroyer had hotter women. Hence a better movie as far as fantasy genre goes.

>No comma after the word "you"

Disgraceful. Closed the thread without even posting desu

Sarah Douglas in Beastmaster 2
>everyone threatening to cleave her bosom
"Why does everyone want to cleave my bosom? It cleaves quite well on its own!"

What chance did our libidos ever have, brothers?

You memed my mother!. You memed my Father!...you memed my PEOPLE!!

Priestess: What do you see?

Conan: Um... dubs.

The last action hero

>Hmm. It must have been when I was underage

What is best in life?

To troll social media, to see their talking points driven before you, and to hear the lamentations of their SJWs.

*the

>Conan what is best in life?
>Crush the jews and hear the lamentation of the audience.

I didn't know that Arnie's father wrote the script for Conan.

>Khitan General: My fear is that newfags will never understand me... Hao! Dai ye! We shitposted again [Cheers] This is good. But what is best in life?

>Khitan Warrior: High speed internet, a yify torrent, a bowl of Cheetos in your lap, and hair on your neck.

>Khitan General: Wrong! Conan, what is best in life?

>Conan: To crush plebs, see their poor taste driven before you, and to hear the lamentations of Redditors!

>Khitan General: [Cheers]...That is good!

Was Thulsa Doom based on the leader of assassins? They both had a mountain fortress, held hedonistic orgies and demonstrated their power by ordering people dressed in white to jump to their deaths as a show of loyalty.

Hither came Sup Forums the kinotorium, blacked of posts, sullen-memed, phone in hand, a thief a REEEer a shitposter, with gigantic melancholies and gigantic mirth, to tread the jewed boards of earth under their sweaty feet