>password: ih8niggers

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=29-iFOEOgIM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Not necessary.

The current thread is .

Jellico>Kirk>Sissko>Picard>Archer>powergap>powergap>dogshit>Janeway

Close
Picard>Sisko>Kirk=Jellico>Archer>turbopowergap>that one movie where Sulu was captain>Janeway

>le alien races expanded upon in startrek cancer
Nah, this thread has its place

>hating the character that defeated the Borg

The other day I realized that Warp speed would never be allowed. Even a small ship going at only warp 1 hitting a populated planet would be an extinction level event.

D4R/\/\0|< 4|\|D j4L4D @ 74|\|49R4ܢ

only non autosaging star trek thread now!

YOU CAME TO THE WRONG THREAD NIGGA

Other trekthread BTFO

"Commander Ryker, what are sex organs?"

>DS9 literally accused the Federation of being as destructive to a culture as the Borg
>people still defend it

I posed this question in the other thread, gonna ask it here too for research.

In essence, Star Trek is a show about resolving moral dilemmas or politics, usually between different cultures. In your opinions, what is that Trek does that makes these space disputes interesting instead of boring?

>villain says something crazy
>impressionable 4channer takes their word as gospel
Oh well.

Personally I enjoy it when Federation guys lie, cheat, punch, kill, and compromise to resolve or at least get around disputes.

>villain says something crazy
but Sisko said nothing other than he was going to catch the guy even if that meant destroying the entire galaxy

>what is that Trek does that makes these space disputes interesting instead of boring?

That's my secret user, I like it when it's boring

>level of insane I operate at

should be "level of insane at which I operate" desu

Why are you being dishonest?

"Commander, let me tell you about my sexual organs."

you have to be to win your battles, that's what Sisko taught me

also whle paraphrasing that was pretty much what Sisko said and he did went to extreme actions to catch the guy

At one time, schoolchildren were taught that a sentence should never end with a preposition. However, this is a philosophy actually associated with Latin grammar. While many aspects of Latin have made their way into the English language, this particular grammar rule is not suited for modern English usage.

"Commander, stick your masculine human penis in my fibrous pod!"

This isn't a battle, and I see no point in holding a conversation with you if you're going to choose to be dishonest.

Goodbye.

no, private spacecraft will never be a thing

*destroys galaxy*

pic related

Not suited? I don't see why not. I'm not claiming it is or should be a rule, it just sounds ignorant and uneducated when people do it.

¿ʇɥƃiɐɹʇs ǝɯ ǝʇnɔoɹʇɔǝlǝ ǝldoǝd ʎɯ ʇǝl oʇ ƃuioƃ noʎ ǝɹɐ ʎɥʍ 'ɹǝpuɐɯɯoƆ

Sisko never made a rebuttal and the way the whole exchange was framed it seemed like the writers were agreeing with that vision of the Federation

*unzips dick*

Chaucer probably seems vulgar to you too, because you don't understand how language works. No big deal.

Closed their "slipspace" portals and inventended "transphasic" torpedoes. Fucking malarkey. Bull hooey.

They are

I mean even in terms of battle. I was watching this episode of DS9 recently and there was some cloaked missle headed to Cardassia Prime, why bother? Just send a small ship there ostensibly for trade then Warp 9 that sucker into the planet and transport yourself onto an escape pod at the last second, all Cardies dead.

This thread sucks. Other one was much better.

i dont even know where to begin with that

Why is warp speed so inconsistent in TOS? In the early seasons they would do stuff like "approaching planet at warp 5" or pursuing enemy ship at warp 3 even though the ship is right in front of them on screen. I was under the impression that warp anything is incredibly fast

The other thread, which was a repost of a repost of a repost of a repost, is only on page 8 and you are welcome to go there now and post in it.

Warp can deliver weapons, but warp can't be used as a weapon. When a warp field collapses, the ship reverts back to sub-sub-sub-sub-sub-light speed.

>create warp field in a chunk of star in system you don't like, send it a few inches away
>travel at maximum warp right up to the atmosphere of a planet before stopping
>warp 9 all around a planet you don't like until the subspace is completely destroyed then warp away

None of your current plans have the element of surprise.

They detect you and blow you up.

Yes it does, like I said you show up at a planet in a small Runabout which even something that small going at warp 9 initiated in orbit would A) be too fast in too short a distance to get a target on before it B) smashed into the planet so fast it would destroy the entire world

Not him but
>send thousands of probes equipped with warp drives
>have them fly around the enemy solar system until subspace collapses
find a flaw

oops, that was for surprise!

>slingshot around a star to go back in time before warp is known about in target civilization
>warp right in each and every one of their stupid faces
>acquire whales

They detect the probes in advance and blow them up. Your plan fails.

It doesn't smash into the planet fast. It smashes into the planet slowly. Because once your warp field collapses, your actual velocity is much slower. Your plan fails.

This one works.

People who did nothing wrong
>Dukat
>Worf
>Garak
>Maxwell
>Jellico
>Pressman

People who did everything wrong
>Sisko-started the war and destroyed a perfectly good Iconion Gate that could have been used against the Founders. Punched Q who could have snapped his fingers and made the Dominion go away.
>Odo for not helping the Alpha Quadrant kill his own people
>Picard for being a Canadian Prime Minister and refused to kill everyone because if he killed them the enemy would win
>Klingons, specifically Galron who wanted to make a name for himself in conquest. Who pushed the Cardassians into the arms of the Dominion.
>Enabrin Tain for being arrogant thinking he could outsmart a bunch of shape shifters and didn't give any of the Romulans and other Cardassians blood test.
>Quark for not charging high interest on supplies for orphans.
>Data for not being fully functional
>Wesley for not using his quantum powers to turn back time and kill the Dominion.

Thousands of probes, by the time they destroy them all their fucked

Picard killed when necessary

>romulan cloaked warbird
>space ram warp 8
seems good. who the fuck needs tri-cobaly explosives.

It took decades before the Hekaras corridor began to deteriorate. They have plenty of time to destroy all the probes.

What do you not understand about
>once your warp field collapses, your actual velocity is much slower
?

Ramming anything is pointless because you have no useful velocity.

The only good plan so far is the time travel plan.

THERE

>>Data for not being fully functional
Not true
>>Picard for being a Canadian Prime Minister and refused to kill everyone because if he killed them the enemy would win
Do you just base your opinion on Sup Forums memes?

>decades
hmm, I'll accept it but I don't like it

That nigger let Hugh go because he felt sorry for him. The crew was supposed to strap him with a digital suicide bomb and digital AIDS embedded in his brain that would spread throughout the collective. But noooo, he let Woopi Goldberg go all Kluntakente on him and reminded Picard that slavery is bad. Even though Picard was raped by the Borg himself. Niggers ruin everything and Picard is a cuck for letting a nigger waitress tell him what to do instead of his own expert advisors all around him.

Enabrin Tain could have pulled that off much better.

>Kluntakente
Children should not be allowed to post on Sup Forums.

>Picard chooses not to follow Islam
>this is somehow the wrong course

but by the end all of them told him not to do it

>Not true

Data couldn't "swell" where it counted the most. His heart. Yes, Data can MAKE love but CANNOT love. He broke Ensign Jenna D'Sora's heart for not writing the perfect subroutine in the experience of love.

>Do you just base your opinion on Sup Forums memes?
Nigger I've been watching Star Trek before 2Chan was born. Unlike you youngians I HAD TO WAIT until next week's episode and next Fall for the next season.

why would the warp field collapse prior to impact?

Go back to my list and tell me what they would have done:

>Dukat
>Worf
>Garak
>Maxwell
>Jellico
>Pressman

I'll now include Enabrin Tain.

Never post here again.

Data loved Lal, Spot, Lore, Dr. Soong, and the copy of his mom.

Why does a soap bubble burst when you touch it with something dry?

>tell me
>never post here again

soap bubbles don't have deflector arrays

>dukat
You really want the pasta?
>worf
Abandoned his kid and let two wives die
>garak
He said mean things to my waifu
>Jellico
Almost started a war
>Tain
Locked his kid in the closet giving him a lifelong phobia
>maxwell
Eh, not much that's fair

Deflector arrays are used to deflect (HENCE THE NAME) space debris, because otherwise the space debris would puncture your warp bubble.

Since you want to intentionally puncture your warp bubble, they are completely irrelevant, and you should feel ashamed for thinking otherwise.

I'd party with Word, just need that alcohol limiting pill

>Data loved Lal,

He might as well have called her Lulz because he only created her for that reason. For the lulz. He never loved her. He knew he was unable to perfectly replicate a postronic brain like Soong and she died of a cascade failure due to an anxiety attack from the threat of being separated from her father and an OS of Windows 10.

Spot,

Fuck cats, that cat only trained him. She was a threat to everyone on the crew except Barkley because he was a pussy too.

Lore,

He killed him. He first transported him into the vacuum of space and never even bothered to look for him. I would have scanned for his plastic ass and photoned torpedoed him.

Dr. Soong,

Arguably but Data still couldn't love.

and the copy of his mom.

Same as Soong. He didn't care.

The deflector array keeps debris from puncturing the hull.

>Data still couldn't love
Data loved himself. He tried to kill his captor in one episode and didn't want to be Starfleet property in another. He had pets and friends and used humans for sex strictly for his own amusement, he didn't have to do any of that. Data was a narcissist and could feel love, towards his perfect self. The funny thing is, he was right.

>You really want the pasta?
YES!
>Abandoned his kid and let two wives die

Neither of which was his fault and he wasn't there. Worf sent Alexander away to live with his foster parents because Worf couldn't give him a home. Worf was also a dishonored Klingon which in Klingon culture is becoming a registered sex offender. He wanted Alexander to experience a real family. Worf also explained to Alexander as he grew up that Worf lived the life of a warrior and Alexander didn't want a part of that. So he let him go his own way not being aware Alexander was being an edgy teen who REALLY wanted to be like his dad the whole time.

>He said mean things to my waifu

I'll give you that. That was uncalled for.

>Almost started a war

He prevented one when he realized that there was an invasion fleet in the nebula and the Cardassians needed Picard for information on how the Feds would stop an invasion on Minas Corva. All Picard did was waste time counting lights.

>Locked his kid in the closet giving him a lifelong phobia

Because Garak was a liar, weak, and disobedient. It beats constantly getting beat with the belt. Look how well rounded Garak turned out to be in the end.

>Eh, not much that's fair

Could have prevented The Dominion War, the Borg Invasion, the Q Civil War, the Pai'Wraiths, and JJ Abrams from all happening.

pasta 1
>Reminder Dukat did nothing wrong aside from perhaps being too leinient with the Bajoran terrorists, and except when he accidentally got himself stuck on the station while the boobytraps were going off and when he tried to screw over a rival politician by separating that politician from his son, but then he accidentally left a trail of clues and Garak caught him, and maybe that one time he accidentally got that chick pregnant, and when his whole life was ruined when he forgot that the prophets were omnipotent beings inside the wormhole, and one time he tried to convince Sisko that he was perfectly sane, and went about this task by talking to imaginary tulpas, also the whole becoming Space Satan thing might have been ill advised.

pasta 2
>OFFICIAL KARDASHIAN POWER RANKINGS
00, Mila
01, Damar
02, Aamin Marritza
03, Garak
04, Kira Nerys!?
05, TAIN?
06, Chief O'Brien, I'm Fertile.
07, Madred
08, Tekeny Ghemor
09, Macet
10, Kovat
11, Makbar
12, Rugal
13, Natima Lang
14, Joret Dal
15, Daro
16, Korinas
17, Kotan Pa'Dar
18, Turrel
19, Parn
20, Boheeka
21, Broca
22, Dejar
23, Evek
24, Toran
25, Silaran Prin
26, Rusot
27, Seska

>BETRAYED HIS FAMILY
>BETRAYED HIS STATE
>BETRAYED HIS PEOPLE
>BETRAYED HIS GALAXY
>BETRAYED HIS LINEAR TIMELINE
>BETRAYED HIS CORPOREAL DIMENSION
9,001, Dukat

>Data loved himself.

You're confusing Dr Soon writing Data a subroutine for self-preservation. No more love than an animal running to save its own life. It only does it for self-preservation.

youtube.com/watch?v=29-iFOEOgIM

Why the fuck would Soong write a subroutine for being a cat owner

Clearly to have someone to take care of a cat.

Data's goal is to be more human. Part of being human is enslaving animals for companionship and amusement.

Pike > Kirk > Picard = Sisko > Janeway = Archer >>>>>shouldn't even be in Starfleet > Jellico > Maxwell > the faggot from Equinox

That was Data's true purpose

>assblasted af