The protagonist lives and wins in the end
The antagonist loses.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/oQ9HXM3CN1s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

not in your pic related asshole

>we will never get the Berserk adaptation we deserve
Fucking slant eyed heebs.

more like fuck everyone who never gave the films a chance. that was our opportunity to get an adaptation with a quality studio but idiots shit on the cg and they flopped so this is the best we're gonna get

Berserk isn't nearly as popular as a lot of weebs think

the movies had trashcan cgi as well.

shut the fuck up you stupid piece of shit

>studio puts out a shit movie
>HEY EVERYONE GO SEE IT SO THEY'LL GIVE US A BETTER ONE
>everyone goes to see it
>studio puts out more shit of the same type because apparently that's what people want

the production value on this shit is so low there is no way they will ever make a loss.

I'm not talking about a live action western adaptation.
I'm talking about a decent goddamn anime adaptation, in Japan, where Berserk is still a big deal.

yeah, the cgi was cheap sometimes but the scenes and characters that counted looked great. they were well directed well and the art was top notch. youd realize if you didnt have your head up your ass

Again, berserk isn't nearly as popular as a lot of weebs think. You say "the adaptation we deserve" but this IS what we deserve. There aren't enough berserkfags to justify a bigger budget.

too bad half the scenes look like dogshit which instantly ruins all of it. this shitty cheap cgi anime meme keeps getting bigger every year and somehow their quality actually decreases.

>Berserk isn't popular in Japan
Is this the "I was only pretending to be retarded" episode?

>There aren't enough berserkfags to justify a bigger budget

The problem isn't necessarily the budget it's how the budget is being used. The 1997 anime had a very low budget and was 100x better quality than today's adaptation.

The main problem is a god damn awful director

he said "isn't nearly as popular". I mean for fucks sake idolshit is selling like hotcakes and those shows still use cheap CGI dancing scenes

because why wouldn't they, the general masses don't give a shit

new seasons of berserk were a mistake

exactly what im trying to say. instead of accepting the movies for their faults, you faggots and people like you let them bomb. thats why theres no money to make an adaptation. that was the best we were gonna get and you fucking blew it.

this is the best vid i could find but compare this to any scene from the new series and tell me this isn't awesome.
youtu.be/oQ9HXM3CN1s

we couldve had more of this but the whiny babies who know nothing about art/anime/money nitpick and now we have Berserk 2016.

40 millions tomes of berserk were sold in the world and certainly 2/3rd of this in japan that's a lot even if it's not the most sold manga in the world

And it's been running for 30 years...

why

it was good by the 3rd movie. they started to draw the faces of the characters and use cg for the bodies, which is the best way to use cg

because its popular, and miura needs his quality idolm@ster time, so the magazine that publishes him lets him take however long he wants to finish a chapter.

what if he dies before it gets finished

HBO LIVE ACTION BERSERK

WHEN

manga>anime

many such cases

you think even HBO can handle moth cunny?

he's probably got the ending all wrapped up already in terms of writing.