Who /got a tablet to steal comics/ here?

Who /got a tablet to steal comics/ here?

>reading story times on a laptop

My nigga.

Oh cool this thread is still alive

>Sup Forums buys comics

I just lucked into a tablet from a family member that didn't want it. I figured i'd use it for ebooks, but for somereason it didn't occur to me I could use it for my massive pirated comic collection....

Tablets are shit all round. I enjoy comics on my full size monitor.
Enjoy your failing eyesight,

If it's android literally you need to do is download a free cbr, and then copy the files from your laptop. I have a nexus 10, it's like reading a floppy, even the same size as the page pretty much.

Only thing that gets fucked is 2 page spreads a little bit

My tablet has a 10 inch screen, it's as big as a comic page

yeah an ipad. works pretty well, i'm loving it.

marvel unlimited is a great service

I thought it would work for me, but it just doesn't. I tried reading on a tablet and pretty quickly went back to hard copies. I just like the feeling of knowing there's no battery limit on my reading time and not having to look at another screen after being on the computer all day at work.
I don't really mind. I don't read much big two, so it feels good to support smaller publishers, cheesy as that may sound.

I'm not sure what type, I'm picking it up later today, so here's hoping.

I figure that might be an issue at times, but would still be pretty nice. Would love to read comics on my lunch break at work.

What's the best comic book reading application/app for Metro windows devices/tablets?

On W10. I used Cover before but that shit ain't free and fuck paying for an app to read comics.

>10 inch screen
Man, I have a dick bigger than that but I still wouldn't want to read comics on it. 10 inches is shit and your eyes will soon be shit.

>dick is bigger than 10 inches
>a comic book has a 10 inch page

Someone doesn't know how to use real measurements

I have real comics too. They're too small. Might have been exaggerating about the dick, this is the internet so get used ot it. Small screens are still inadequate and so are tiny print comics. This is why printed media is dead.

I've a Note 4. The screen is big enough to read comics well enough (even without guided view). Though, I do not pirate them, I use Comixology. I buy trades physically though.

Most people here aren't blind old men.
Get a pair of reading glasses.

What the fuck Is wrong with your eyes?

galaxy tab master race

>Small screens

Don't read on your phone nigga, what the fuck.