What a cuck

Why can't late night comedy shows be funny anymore? Almost all of the jokes are
>Trump is a meanie
>white men suck
>everyone who disagrees with me is a complete moron

Into the fucking trash it goes with the rest of them

Other urls found in this thread:

reason.com/archives/2014/06/13/are-conservatives-dumber-than-liberals
insidehighered.com/news/2016/04/27/study-finds-those-graduate-education-are-far-more-liberal-peers
youtube.com/watch?v=XsLwzXxeBe8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Found this show interesting. I guess leaning back in his chair is going to be his thing.

I couldn't get past the first 10 minutes. It sounded just like every other late night "here's a guy at a desk talking about world news while we have a laugh track/studio audience to show you what you are supposed to think is funny"

I don't really see the appeal of watching a smug as fuck TV host nowadays, it just pisses me off.

You triggered. blumpkins?

It was a good lead inn to The Daily Show.

Is this the dude who couldn't cut it in Australia so he went to America where retards eat his shit up?

No, that's Paul Hogan.

Wasn't this guys shtick just stories about how much of a fucking idiot he is?

kinda funny how he's become a leftist mouthpiece huh

>dude I speak for all Australians lmao

fuck you cunt. I want guns.

The ad for his show was really sjw. I found it surprising as I remember this guy being on a few O and A eps, and they really seemed to like him.

He might just be playing up the trump hating a hit because that's what gets him a show. Not sure if I can blame him for it of that's the only way to get paid a living wage on comedy.

>I'm so smart my opinion is patrician
>no fuck you you can't allow people to have stuff if stupid people can get it too
>oh man sluts amirite gaiz? xD
>tremp is a cunt xaxaxa)))

fucking moron.
at least burr has some personality this guy is like stanhope proud to let another guy fuck his wife and be all smug about it like he reached a new plane of conciousness or some shit.

Same here. I also want the white Australia policy and a couple Kanakas slave-workers.

I wonder how much it bothers Jim Norton that even fucking Jim Jeffries has his own show while Jim's still stuck working the board for the Sam Roberts Shit Show.

How could le bogan man carry an entire tv show? A late night variety show at that.

I completely missed all the advertising for this, I had no idea he had a show. Halfway through it now, watching the black pete segment. Seems very similar to the Daily Show and that type of show, but I dig Jim Jefferies. I'll take him over Trevor Noah any day.

The entire episode was about race but I feel like he didn't completely Bill Nye it. There's still plenty of offensive material

2 years a slave

Wow this fucking retard has a show? I'm Australian and I can't watch any of his shit. It's all been done to death
>hurr god is stupid
>I like drinking
>WOMEN LOL
>fuck drumpf even though I have literally no idea who he is
This cunt is a disgrace to our already disgraceful country. Did you americunts just think his accent is funny or something? He has literally no original jokes

He's painfully unfunny.

Hollywood weeds out the people who won't tow the SJW/cuck line

But Paul Hogan DID make it in Australia. Jeffries is a hack.

Yeah his appeal came and went pretty quickly for me too the more and more he started incorporating lefty political statements into his act.
Saw him last time he came to brisbane and he couldn't handle the banter from a heckler so he had him kicked out, thought it was pretty soft of the cunt.

jim's first two specials are still top tier comedy you cucks.

So was colbert's, but now he's an unfunny cuck.

What's your point?

>who couldn't cut it in Australia so he went to America
what entertainer is ever trying to make it big in australia? lmao whos dream is that? what are you talking about

lol yea
reason.com/archives/2014/06/13/are-conservatives-dumber-than-liberals

insidehighered.com/news/2016/04/27/study-finds-those-graduate-education-are-far-more-liberal-peers

hey look a triggered bush baby. anybody notice how dreadfully retarded Sup Forums gets during australia time?

nah colberts still funny its the reason his show has the highest late night ratings cuckukck :)

there are actually studies that show religious people are considerably less intelligent than non-religious people. probably because you have to be pretty stupid to believe in magic and wizards as an adult idk

>Oh man this piece of shit is the BEST looking piece of shit out of them all!!

Oh, and

>2012+5
>still believing ratings

It's like you're begging to get jewed

when you can't dispute facts. try diversion. Yeah that works.

>Watch stand up of his in which is is extremely misogynist & insensitive to various peoples
>Year later he can't stop sucking liberal cock
Fuck him

Yeah but doing standup making fun of god is picking the lowest fruit. He does it in such a smug, condescending way while still being so fucking stupid. It's like a retard making fun of an autist. Sad.

Yeah I haven't seen anything of his since a stand up a few years back. Back then he was offensive and not PC at all. ITT people are saying he's the new Colbert. Is this true Sup Forums?

I disagree with his stance on trump and guns but I watched some of his specials on netflix and I have to say some of his jokes where pretty funny and not related to politics at all, that pretty retarded to completely dismiss him because you disagree with his some of his views

Just watch the first episode and find out for yourself

What facts? The fact that you claimed it had high ratings? Even if it did, does that make it good?

I dismissed him because, while I found a small part of his stand-up funny, once I saw how smug he was about shit he was clearly too stupid to understand, I started disliking him as a person. He's just a stereotypical bogan fuckwit. And this was long before he became a leftist moron. That was just the gravy.

Watch any podcast on youtube that has him as a guest. On-stage comics are just glorified alter-ego stage personas. Ease up.

Its comedy, not a fucking science show.

Good is arbitrary. What it proves is that it is popular.

He's Homer Simpson, just like Louis CK. Don't expect them to break the mold politically.

Well he did open a special about his wife getting railed by BBC, unlike Louie where it's just a meme

If Norton can't understand why America doesn't want to look at him every week, he doesn't deserve a show in the first place.

>On-stage comics are just glorified alter-ego stage personas

What? He plays the alcoholic moron on and off stage.

what the fuck is wrong with 'straya lmao

Legit was a pretty good show that should have had at least one more season.

He's charming and relatable to the average college age guy

trump isnt mean hes just fat, dumb, and lonely

remember when Patrice reminded everyone how jim likes to "snowball" as in swish his own cum around in his own mouth after some bitch spits it in? and then Patrice kept bringing it up without quite saying jim was a massive faggot?
I really miss Patrice and how he would think about this current state of comedy lads...it actually hurts.

No, you're thinking of Daniel Tosh

This is the dumbest picture ever
>most, if not all, pictures look like they were shot on the same day
>two of them look almost identical and look as if they were taken right after another

is shareblue still paying you guys? It must suck to have been a hillcuck

then stop replying to them ffs user...get it together nigger.
we can not escape them but you don't have to give them any (you)s either.

Source?

There's another Australian comedian called Alex Williamson, his older stuff (2011-somewhere in 2014 is GOAT) is really good but he hasn't produced anything of value in the past year or so. He's also a bit of a bleeding heart liberal but he's not as bad as Jim Cuckries. (doesn't go on about race or fuck white people, but said fuck trump and refugees welcome a few times)

irreligious people also die childless far more often so what does it even matter

He failed in England too first.

thank god we got ANOTHER show talking about how bad politics is.

jim jefferies is funny , he should be telling jokes and not trying to give us a morality lesson

I love how foreign """"""""comedians""""""""" come to the US and lecture on how wrong the US is.

Just fuck right off.

The question becomes, why does being so intelligent, wealthy and successful inevitably lead someone to recognize the superiority of black cock?

I'm not memeing, watching their wives have sex with black men is the #1 fetish for PhDs

Yeah basically. If his material was stuff other than IM DRUNK IN AUSTRALIA ITS DIFFERENT i wouldn't say that though.

I can't say much about if I like him or not, but fuck he tells a story like a god.

youtube.com/watch?v=XsLwzXxeBe8

>But Paul Hogan DID make it in Australia.

Sort of speaks more to Australia's shit taste, no?

>what entertainer is ever trying to make it big in australia?

Yahoo Serious?

Trumpanzees triggered again

Standup these days is just another vehicle for SJW propaganda.
There is reduced focus on laughs and increased focus on cheers and applause (for making approved political points).
As with other forms of entertainment, the parts that actually entertain wither and disappear and give way to lots of reaffirmations of popular liberal talking points and backpatting.

It is no longer remotely realistic to ask people discussing interests and hobbies to refrain from discussing politics. They've made it inescapable by going after everyone's escapist pastimes.

He went soft. He's a long way from his honest bits on "sluts"... he basically went the way of bill burr after he got hitched and it popped out kids...

I wouldn't be surprised if he qualifies every swear word now with a "I don't mean to be disrespectful to those people as a whole because it's actually white people who suck"

That's only because of the inbred muzzies bringing down the average.