Take a good look at this. Take a good look at this woman...

Take a good look at this. Take a good look at this woman. She will singlehandedly Ross Perot the fuck out of Hillary Clinton this election season. A Trump presidency will come because of Jill Stein.

Other urls found in this thread:

rt.com/op-edge/354079-jill-stein-green-us-elections/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Literally who?

I'd suck the juices out of her cunt if it meant Trump winning the election.

M A G A
A
G
A G A M

Literally this.

She is OUR useful idiot to BTFO shillary. We need to get women and berniebots to vote for Jill Stein.

>what is polling
I get that there's a media blackout but do you faggots think that'll change anytime soon? The media is focused on Johnson because he will hurt Trump and because of their focus on him and his name recognition he will get more votes than Stein and be our Ross Perot

>(((Stein)))

ok

How do we meme her into crashing the Dems?

We have to shill for Jill Stein on Bernout forums.

Thanks Jill, you're a real useful idiot

they have the opportunity to go with Gary Johnson aka the Cuck, too. #openborders
#trumpIsRacist

How fucking lost are you?

I would never vote for her - but she is so much more sympathetic than Hillary is, and I think your assesment is correct OP

She gets literally zero coverage in the media.
The only place she is a thing is on here as a way to detract from the Dem vote.
And lets face it there is a far larger divide in the Republican party than the Democratic party.

Ive heard the complete opposite today from a bernie supp i accidentally came across...

Here:
rt.com/op-edge/354079-jill-stein-green-us-elections/

Bernie has thoroughly endorsed Hillary, because she is adaptive, and essentially has steered her campaign to be more in line with Bernie's. Focusing more on income inequality, universal healthcare, and education and law reform.
Bernie endorsed her because of this, if she had not done so, he would not have endorsed her. He knows he changed the narrative of his party, which, whether or not he became the nominee was what his campaign was about.

Meanwhile on the Republican end, there has been dramatic shifts toward the far right which a significant portion of their party has been increasingly uncomfortable with. 8 years ago, no republican politician would have supported the things they are supporting now, they would have been ousted from the party immediately. This has left the more moderate republicans in limbo, having to choose between isolationist policies which in the past would have been seen as suicide by their majority.

Bernie had no choice in his endorsement

god damn. Clinton is just too dangerous

I hope trump actually does something.

>Clinton goons

I smile every time.

>tfw i finally know what the 2nd American Civil war was about in Children of Men

The Assassination of Trump

I'd suck the juices out of her cunt
no, no trade. my pleasure.

Why didn't Bernie take her offer to join Greens?

Show me that sadfugee face

I think Bernie is too shaken.

he's a defeated man, both mentally and physically.

Imgur

CNN has given more air time to the fucktard who rushed at Trump on stage than to Jill Stein.

We need to push Stein and silence the Johnson

She lives in my town. What should I do

>Ignoring every other portion of my argument to suppose an obvious conspiracy theory whipped up by the god emperors followers.
Oh yeah, totally got me.

Tap dat GILF ass.